What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of Skies (Accepting votes!)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Magical
  5. Mystery
  6. Platonic
  7. Romance
  8. Super Powers
Other
Here

DreamBeat

Two Thousand Club
Tiebreaker time! Idea has a good point. Xanterra is a capable fighter, but she lacks communication skills. On the other hand, when will we get another training chance like this?

Honestly, I think it will be more useful to train ourselves before teaching Xannie. We've found ourselves in some precarious situations, and I think it would be good to work on ourselves so we have a higher chances of not being a liability. I hope training also allows us to think more logically and strategically in future situations.

Is it possible to train with Xannie and do some joint training? It's not teaching her to talk, but it may help with coordination. These are my thoughts, but as always, my vote can change if someone can convince me 🤷‍♀️

Minako

🎮Super High School Level Gamer: Chiaki Nanami🎮

Rosalina Chandra

Hey hey! That's not true. Like I know this is supposed to be a moment of cheerful acceptance, but don't sell yourself short like that Rose! You're a great person and everyone would be glad to have someone like you in their lives.

Well, there's only so much we can train in one night, but Xannie is a capable fighter, extremely compatible at fighting a certain someone whom I suspect is about to try something nasty, and has demonstrated some truly quick learning. I think being able to teach her so we can coordinate better would be our best bet.
I, too, have to speak up and say that's not true!

And as much as I want to go on a tangent about why those former "friends" don't deserve that title and how we may have to work a lot on our self-esteem and our perspective on life, etc., etc., I'll be brief and point out just one thing:

YES! Write that thought down and don't let it slip away! (Do feel free to forget the part that came before that, though, because Elias loving us, wonderful as that may be, being the determining factor that we're "worthy" isn't helpful in the long run, either.)

I don't think the wishes themselves are going to be the problem, but I do start to get the feeling Kai may be onto something. Right now, though, worrying about it won't help us much.

In any case--

I'm actually for training. It doesn't have so much to do with the unique weather and equipment, but simply that we're not in the best place emotionally right now, and exercise is probably better at taking our mind off things. Let's celebrate getting all that off our chest by doing something for ourselves for once!
Tiebreaker time! Idea has a good point. Xanterra is a capable fighter, but she lacks communication skills. On the other hand, when will we get another training chance like this?

Honestly, I think it will be more useful to train ourselves before teaching Xannie. We've found ourselves in some precarious situations, and I think it would be good to work on ourselves so we have a higher chances of not being a liability. I hope training also allows us to think more logically and strategically in future situations.

Is it possible to train with Xannie and do some joint training? It's not teaching her to talk, but it may help with coordination. These are my thoughts, but as always, my vote can change if someone can convince me 🤷‍♀️

TRAIN THE EMOTIONS AWAY 2 TO 1!!
Hey hey! That's not true. Like I know this is supposed to be a moment of cheerful acceptance, but don't sell yourself short like that Rose! You're a great person and everyone would be glad to have someone like you in their lives.

Well, there's only so much we can train in one night, but Xannie is a capable fighter, extremely compatible at fighting a certain someone whom I suspect is about to try something nasty, and has demonstrated some truly quick learning. I think being able to teach her so we can coordinate better would be our best bet.

Heh... There are several people who would definitely say otherwise, but you thank your conscience for convincing you to keep at least a little self-preservation... as fleeting as it seems to be...

And as much as I want to go on a tangent about why those former "friends" don't deserve that title and how we may have to work a lot on our self-esteem and our perspective on life, etc., etc., I'll be brief and point out just one thing:

YES! Write that thought down and don't let it slip away! (Do feel free to forget the part that came before that, though, because Elias loving us, wonderful as that may be, being the determining factor that we're "worthy" isn't helpful in the long run, either.)

I don't think the wishes themselves are going to be the problem, but I do start to get the feeling Kai may be onto something. Right now, though, worrying about it won't help us much.

In any case--

I'm actually for training. It doesn't have so much to do with the unique weather and equipment, but simply that we're not in the best place emotionally right now, and exercise is probably better at taking our mind off things. Let's celebrate getting all that off our chest by doing something for ourselves for once!

Mmmmm, For both your sake and theirs, you've already shed enough tears for them and try not to dwell on them too much... At least not bitterly...

You'd be upset with someone who almost killed your beloved pet (You were too young to understand your neighbors poisoned your cat when you were a child but certainly get it NOW)... An unvaccinated dog being tested for rabies is basically its death bed (for they have to chop part of their head off to examine their brain), even if her pup WAS vaccinated... And she never really gave you the chance to explain you didn't know the walls had ears that day, so you don't blame her for thinking you were a snitch...

How did that phrase go regarding "rats" or "snitches", again?

"Snitches get stitches and buried in ditches"
...?

Something like that...

And your other friend... Well... You hope she found what she was looking for.

It seemed like she really, really wanted it after all... You two weren't getting along too great near the end of that friendship, and you can't blame someone for seeking happiness... (You'd imagine if you did, Celosia's sister, Terra, might have some "words" for you! And by "words" you mean "being smitten several times" being the Deity of Happiness!)

It's true, however, that you must not and CAN NOT depend so heavily on Elias, especially your self-value, for both your sakes as well!

Guess at least therapy is waiting for you when you get ho--

Oh... Wait... You're not...

Crap...

"Is it possible to at least train WITH XANTARRA?" You tilt your head and ask curiously as soon as this thought reaches you, looking at Xander.

"...Mmmmmm... It's not exactly teaching her to read or write or learn arithmetic... But... It might help you two become more in sync... And considering she's our only true defense against Elysia if she pulls any shenanigans--"

"Maybe, but DON'T forget about me," Elias boldly interrupts Xander, which startles you for a moment as he continues, "I may not be able to shield myself with the earth, as Xannie can, but I will use my winds however I HAVE TO to keep Rosie safe, even if Sia and I share blood."

You blush and look away for a moment because you have a goofy smile on your face that must look so ridiculous you won't subject your family to! (Gosh, you'd say you don't wanna look like a clown, but you're already the entire circus!!)

"...I agree,
We may have to rely on the boy much more than the munchkin..." Papa pretty much growls while looking down, and you realize he must be making some sort of sound with his--

OH. OH WAIT.

THERE ARE TARPS ALL OVER THE FLOOR. ALL OVER.

You gasp as you realize that was PROBABLY how the "healers" took down Xannie so swiftly and silently... XANNIE BASICALLY HAS NO ACCESS TO HER ELEMENT! She's helpless here!

"CRUD..."
You mutter while looking at the ground yourself (you'd be making the same sound Papa is if you weren't so short your feet could touch the ground sitting on these benches!)

"Ah, that's probably how they got the element of surprise on us... Xannie couldn't use her power to take them down cause the ground is blocked by the tarps..." Adrian also now notices this revelation.

"...Your training will be a little hindered having to really rely on Xantarra... but if it helps you keep in sync with her, it might be worth it... Though I think by now Elysia probably figured out Xantarra is the key to taking her down, so I'm guessing wherever there's tarp missing we need to be wary..."

"Yes, let us agree that from here onward we try to stay by land as much as possible, muddy or not," Papa suggests, nodding, and you see no reason to disagree.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to Rosie, or any of us," Elias reassures you and your party, and you feel really good about it.

You wonder... How do WINDS fair against STORMS? Is it not the WINDS that blow the STORMS away?

Yes, Earth is a good counter for braving the storm... But are not the winds why storms pass?

Hmmmmmm...

Wait, where did that thought come from???

...Well, either way, You feel so safe around Elias... Even If Elysia has already planned to incapacitate Xannie, HE'LL step up.

You trust him.

It didn't take long to find the training grounds after lunch (that your brother and Elias finally managed to convince you to eat despite everything), soaked in rain and surrounded by lightning and thunder in the distance, its mighty wail almost causing the equipment to shake, but thankfully, even in the mud, it is a bit more stable than that.

You breathe a sigh of relief knowing you and your party aren't breaking your vow to try to keep off the tarps for as long as possible.

"Alright, so, very obviously, training is going to be a bit different this time around. We're gonna need to teach Xantarra some cues, the less time it takes for you two to coordinate an attack, the better," Xander grimly explains as you all arrive and look around, and you nod back just as grim.

"Xannie! Come here, sweet girl!" You call her, feeling AWFUL you're basically addressing her like you do a doggie, but, well, She reacts pretty much like one, all she needs is a tail to wag!!

Xantarra runs up to you, and you instantly regret it because the un-tarped training ground is all muddy and Xannie just ran on all fours to you like a gorilla and effectively dirtying Syphnx's nice dress!

"Aw nuts!" You exclaim while you smack yourself on the forehead, completely forgetting about that until the moment the mud hit the dress.

"Wer hu ta?" Xannie (in her own special way) asks while she tilts her head, and you KNOW she's asking "What's wrong?"

"A-ah... uhm..."
You bite your lip, thinking now might be a good time to explain what moms are and why their mementos and gifts are important, but then you get interrupted as your party hears a familiar voice!

"You should give the Hierophant and the wild girl these... She'll be more mobile out of a dress..."

It's Kay!

From the shadows, Kay is hiding in for some reason (and you think the reason is she might be trying to avoid insubordination from your storm-bringer... You get the feeling she's going out on a limb for you and your party...) you suddenly see a burlap sack that looks like it has something in it!

"...And you would know from EXPERIENCE, wouldn't you, healer? ...Or should we even call you that?" Xander asks suspiciously with a raised brow as he grabs the burlap sack.

...Kay doesn't respond...

"What do you know that WE don't...?" Your big brother suddenly asks.

"...Though the Hierophant is a bit smaller... The wild girl... She seems of normal size, the uniform should fit her well," Kay responds, but her shadow vanishes as she says her last words, and she's long gone, effectively answering NOTHING, but still at least being useful.

"Kay..." You mutter as you scuttle back to Xander and the others, Xander now opening the sack and examining its contents.

"...Uniforms fitting WOMEN..." Xander bitterly mumbles, his tone DRENCHED in "How did I guess?" so much you're surprised THOSE WEREN'T the words he actually said.

"...They're wearing them, Under the white cloaks," You suddenly blurt, but it was so quick and sure you don't know where THAT came from, adding, "I saw them when Sia first discovered us."

"What does this mean?
Why would the women healers need SOLDIER uniforms?" Papa asks, frowning at the uniform in Xander's hands.

"Considering their "technically illegitimate" GENERAL is A WOMAN, I'm pretty sure we just MET why..." Xander keeps examining the uniform while speaking.

"Mmmn," Papa lowly growls, not liking what's going on here as much as Xander you'll bet.

"Go with Xantarra and ask for a tent for us to sleep tonight, and when you do, help her change into this and then regroup with us once you both have the uniforms on, alright Ro?" Xander requests, and you nod obediently and gesture for Xannie to follow you (and she does, like a happy puppy), finding a "healer" nearby to direct you to a good tent to stay in...

"It's the third-largest one here, aside from the Generals and Second-in-Command Clifton, Lady Hierophant, You and your crest-bearers should be pleased staying here for the night," They inform you way too formally for your liking, it is JUST YOU after all, but you smile and nod as thanks.

"It's perfect, thank you so much, a-and please, call me Rosie! No need for titles with me!" You beam, trying to very kindly and politely, to tell her for the love of Celosia to simply call you Rosie.

"Ah, of course, Lady Rosie," They reply, and you're not entirely sure if she was serious or just trolling you, but she bows respectfully enough and walks away before you can say or do anything in response.

You groan like a certain famous, yellow-skinned, blue-haired, green dress-wearing cartoon wife and then sigh while entering the tent with Xannie (her cute, curious sounds cheer you up, you just can't help but smile around your Earth-bearer), brushing off that odd interaction.

When you and your Earth-bearer get in the tent, you're pleasantly surprised to find your supplies have ALREADY been delivered to this tent... What service!

Wait, hang on...

Inside the (pretty big) tent are four regular-sized sleeping rolls... and then ONE DOUBLE-SIZED sleeping roll... as if for a COUPLE... Let's see:

There's one for Papa, one for cousin Adrian, one for your little sister, Xantarra sweet girl, one for your big brother, none of which are couples...

In fact... The only couple within your group are You and Elia----

WAIT A D*** MINUTE!

AUGH! IS SHE ON YOUR SIDE OR NOT!?

One moment she's giving you and Elias a smug smirk and then the next she's suggesting (almost forcing) you two to sleep in the same sleeping roll?!
Does she approve of you as Elias' girlfriend or doesn't she?!
You'd prefer she would, as she is blood-related to Elias by being his cousin... But... Well, you aren't sure if it's not too mean to not really care if she doesn't approve of you? It might be too mean...
Either way, Elysia's approval or not, you still love Elias and NOTHING will stop you from being with him (unless, tragically, he no longer loves in which case you will back off... Gosh you hope he doesn't stop loving you ever!!)
Why couldn't she just be like a normal cousin that would say, "Oh, you two are dating? Cool"?!
Why does she have to be all ominous and up to stuff!?

...Wait... Maybe she has a reason?
But what reason could she possibly have to be doing all this?
Was it something you said?
Questions upon questions upon questions in this world... Goodness gracious...

Hmmm... Elysia... What are you planning?

You (finally) decide it doesn't matter at the moment, as you grab some shears, thread, a needle, and cotton (from YOUR OWN supplies, as you'll be darned if you're gonna ask Scary Elysia or her "healers" for their supplies) and quickly sew up some undies for Xannie (your mother taught you how to sew as a little girl, and though you're still VERY amateur, with your small and nimble fingers, you figure it'll get the job done enough to make a passable pair of underwear) after kinda measuring her size and cutting them out from the cotton accordingly! (Hey, going commando in a dress is ONE thing, but with PANTS it's terrible!)

"AtchhaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaahh!" Xantarra whines as you slip her newly made undies on and you shake your head sternly.

"Now, now, Xannie, you'll LIKE wearing pants, it's just more comfortable to wear them with undies!" You say to her, she whines in response and you giggle as you begin to help her put on her pants.

"Ka chu che?" She asks again, looking at you curiously, and you're almost sure she's wondering what you just put on her.

"PAAANNTSS, Sweet girl, They're called PANTS! You can move a lot better now!" You cheer while doing a jumping jack, and smile as Xannie mimics you.

"OOOOooooOOOOH!" Xannie cutely exclaims as she feels the freedom of movement from her pants!

"See? What did I tell you?" You chuckle and smile at her as she hops and moves about the tent in pure freedom.

"Patchu pata! Latu lo lee!" She cheers happily as she moves about.

"PANTS, okay, Sweetie? Those are called PANTS," You inform her as you point to the bottom portion of her uniform.

"PAH-PAH...PAAAaaaAAAAHNTss...!" Xannies tries to repeat after you.

"That's right! That's right good, sweet girl! Pants! PANTS!" You praise her for learning a new word so quickly, adding happily, "They're good, right?"

You added the question thinking Xantarra couldn't communicate how the fit was exactly, though she didn't LOOK uncomfortable, and then before you could say or do anything else---

"Pah-Pahnts...GOO-OD!" She suddenly shouts.

!!!!!

Was that... Was that her first sentence?!?!?

"Xannie!? Sweet girl, what did you just say?!" You gasp, wide-eyed, almost not believing what you just heard.

"PA-PANTS...GOO!" She "repeats" her statement.

You immediately pull your Earth-bearer into an embrace and almost cry!

Sure, it was only TWO WORDS strummed together, but... Aw heck, it's something!

"Pahnts goo-od!" Xannie states again, liking the reaction she got from her statement.

"Yes, yes, that's right, good, sweet girl! Pants ARE good!" You reply back.

You suppose in Sphynx's stead YOU'RE getting emotional over her first sentence! After what seemed like an eternity hugging Xannie, and after you're both pants'd up (it looks and apparently fits GREAT on Xannie, but unfortunately for you, YOUR uniform is a tad too big given how tiny you are), it's time to start some training with Xannie! For realsies this time!!

"Alright, training time, take two!" You whisper shout to yourself as you get back in position after returning to your party with the newly uniformed Xantarra!

"Alright, first let's improve on what we've got so far: show me your forms I taught you, and let's see how well Xannie reacts!" Xander orders, and you nod obediently.

You immediately summon Rondo and begin demonstrating to Xander you've managed to retain everything he's taught you (even the forms with the dagger Elias had made for you and your arm shield as well) by performing all the forms and stances of a Halberd (admittedly, it was slightly difficult this time around as your muscles had atrophied just a tad from that hibernation you went through), and, as you'd hoped, Xantarra follows and mimics your movements curiously!

As you go over the moves Xander had previously shown you, you look over to Xantarra to see she's mimicking you move for move... Except instead of using a spear or other such weapon, she's USING THE EARTH as an extension of her arm!

Heh, of course! She had to go toe-to-toe with GIANTS WORMS DAILY just to live (poor thing, having to fight a giant bug just for some protein daily)! Naturally, she'd be an excellent fighter, and with training to help her focus, holy cow, will she be unstoppable!

It may not be reading, writing, or arithmetic, but right now it's super important that you teach Xannie the way to "level up" her fighting skills, cause you DON'T want it to be game over if Xantarra has to fight with Sia again, especially if, this time, Sia's prepared for it!

A small shudder crawls down your spine just thinking about it...

Plus, you DO need to coordinate better, fighting-wise, with your Earth-bearer... That one second or moment Xantarra has to look at you for a command instead of just simply fighting could be the one second an enemy needs to take her out...

You sigh internally and promise to go over some words before leaving here... Maybe tonight, if you can... Though with how draining this is (doubly so by breaking in your muscles again as if they were new) you think you might just be out like a light as soon as you're in your sleeping roll...

Hmmm?

OH! OH! Of course! Mud has both EARTH and WATER! They BOTH can manipulate mud-spheres!

Aaaah, right! Elias and Adrian combined their powers to LIFT AN ENTIRE LAKE and when you were witness to the terrifying battle when Papa first revealed he was your fire-bearer, the storm of fire and wind was something akin to seeing the fires of h*** itself!

"Adrian!" You cheer as you (and Xannie) run up to him wielding a mud-sphere.

"Well, what do you know? Looks like I can manipulate mud as well, eh?" Adrian chuckles at his new discovery.

"Oh, nice! Good work!" Elias praises your cousin, and you nod in agreement vehemently.

"Nice work, Lad! Now if that General tries something, you and the munchkin can make her think twice!" Papa notes triumphantly.

"OOooOOOh, Lalu tata marchu caaaaaaallllloooooOOoooh..." Xannie curiously notes as she is looking at both HER mud-sphere and Adrians...!

Mmmmn... This should probably be a moment where a wave of relief washes over you... but... It doesn't seem to...

You sigh internally while thinking of your Stormbringer, and why she's acting this way...

...Oh well,
at least Xannie and your cousin are working together now... You WERE worried she was going to dislike him because of his water manipulation and her aversion to baths like they were of acid and not water... Like a kitty... Huh, Xannie IS kinda both like a cat and a dog, you notice...

"Well, Xan, what do you think? Think we can work together on this?" Adrian asks, smiling and bowing to Xannie while combining his mud-sphere with hers.

"Latta! Achu matcha tutu plika!" Xantarra nods excitedly while seeing both their mud-spheres merge into one.

>>YOUR BEARER OF WATER AND YOUR BEARER OF EARTH HAVE NOW LEARNED TO WORK TOGETHER<<

"Alright, alright, breaks over! Xannie can switch between training with You OR Adrian, but that only works when YOU'RE training, so get back to it!" Xander finishes off your "break" while clapping his hands in a "chop-chop!" gesture.

"Yes, Big brother," You nod obediently and determinedly while answering.

"Oh, and, when you're done with your drills, WE'RE gonna spar for a bit. We can do this ALL day, so let's not waste ANY time!" Xander adds after you answer him, and you sigh and nod in response.

You can't help but wonder if this is Xander's way of punishing you for your lack of communicating your feelings with him and your crest-bearers earlier...

"Haaaaaaaaaahhhhhhiiiiiii," You (try to) sigh (quietly), exhausted and exasperated as you finish changing out of your uniform and into a lavender nightgown Hellie gave you, tiredly crawling into your sleeping roll... With Elias in it.

"You did great today, my love," Elias gently whispers into your ear as you finish snuggling inside, already tenderly pulling you closer to him as you just got in.

"Heh, thank you, darling, I couldn't have done it without you," You whisper back while holding him close as you get comfortable...

Like... Like he wasn't going to be here by the end of it...?

Ever since your conversations with your crest-bearers, you can't seem to shake that feeling somehow...

The feeling that you'll be separated from Elias when this is all over...

"I was about to say the same to you," He whispers a chuckle in your ear, and you just hold him tighter, and he reciprocates. Goodness, this boy could make you feel safe and warm in the middle of a battlefield, let alone wistfully in bed cuddling you... You quietly breathe a sigh of relief as (almost all of) your worries fly to the other side of the stars as you two wind down for the night.

You don't deserve this.
You've never deserved this.
You never WILL deserve this...

That's right... No matter how safe you feel with him, it gets replaced with the anxiety that... Somehow... You feel the two of you will be separated after summoning Celosia...

No...

No.

Celosia is... Celosia is the Deity of LOVE... They wouldn't... Celosia would not separate you from your true love, right?

They WOULDN'T... right?

You know that phrase "Love conquers all"? Isn't the full expression "Love conquers all things, so we too shall yield to love"?

If... If that is true... then...

Surely...

Or... Maybe it's meant to be a bad thing? Like love is a force that can never be surpassed ever? Not even by PEACE or HAPPINESS? Isn't that thinking what led to the Celosian's having to be sky-bound?

You want to know NOW, you NEED to know now...

You'd give anything just to know the answers that you seek...

You take several deep breaths, trying desperately not to hyperventilate.

Elias nuzzles you and gently starts rubbing your back to calm you down.

"I love you," You hear yourself whisper.

His hands hold you just a bit tighter as you feel him kiss the top of your head.

"I love you, too."

Yes... That's right...

You love him.

You truly love him...

Wherever he is, that's where YOU want to be, too...

Surely, Celosia wouldn't separate you two...

Surely...

Surely...

Surely...

...It's dark... and a little cold... The fog is heavy and dense enough to cut with a knife, making looking around basically impossible, but there is a slight sense of familiarity that keeps you curious about this place as the fresh fog slowly begins to lather your face...

Wait... You know this feeling...

You're in... Mist...?

...Like you're in a cloud for some reason??

There's so much mist around you that--

Wait...

You... You've been here before...

When you spoke to--

"Hey Kid, Been a while."

...Speak of the devil and they shall appear...

"C...Celosia," You hear yourself say, adding nervously, "Y-you're here..."

"I am," The Goddess responds, then continues with,"You wanted to speak to me?"

"...Yes."

"...I'm listening," She responds expectantly.

You feel yourself get nervous, but you need to know.

You HAVE to know.

"C-celosia... Wh-why.... Why..."

"Why did you choose me?" You ask point-blank, not sugar-coating it.

Before Celosia can respond, you expand on that question: "W-was I just the first girl who stumbled across the book in the library? I-is that why I got sucked in? Just by a random chance?? Is that why I'm here? Because if it wasn't just random chance, then I don't understand why I'm here...?"

"...Random chance? Why do you think that?" You hear the Goddess respond after a moment.

"B-because... I-I may try to be kind, but... I-I... I hate myself... A-and my father... I-I'm... Filled to the brim... With HATE... There's no one more filled with hate than I am..." You openly admit, possibly for the first time to anyone in existence, "Deep down I-I've been asking myself this time and time again since I got here... I-I can't think of anyone LESS deserving to be YOUR Hierophant... I... I don't know WHY you chose me aside from me just happening to be the first girl near the book in a long time... So... please... I need to know... Why did you choose me as your Hierophant?"

...It is silent for a moment, you truly can't tell if it lasted a second or for forever...

And then, suddenly, Celosia speaks:

"You really haven't figured it out, have you?" She chuckles as she asks you.

"...W-well, N-n-no, th-that's why I was asking---"

"Heh, don't think TOO hard about it, Kid. You'll get it. Eventually," Celosia answers coyly (although for YOU it was rather disappointingly).

Geez, even CELOSIA won't give you actual answers! What the heckie?!

"B-but I--"

"Don't stress. Relax. You've got better things to worry about than the obvious," Celosia interrupts you, adding, "C'mon, Time to get up. You're being called upon, Rosie..."

!!!?!?!??!

"Rosie..."

".....sie..."

"...ie..."

"R-rosie...?" Comes a sweet and familiar voice as you drift back into consciousness when you feel gentle patting on your shoulder. Your body is still achy from yesterday and your grogginess, as always in the morning, gets the better of you... But you know for darn sure it's---

...Kay...?

"Mmmmnnnn... Waaaah?" You mutter, still half asleep, feeling for your glasses that, thank goodness, haven't rolled away too far from yours and Elias' roller.

You rub your eyes and put them on, giving Kay a sleepy smile when you do so, though you kinda regret it instantly... Whoa... Hey, you know you and your smile are hideous, but you thought at least Kay was nice enough to see past that!

"A-ah, Rosie, Sorry to disturb you, b-but I'm afraid You're needed right away..!" Kay whisper-shouts, the urgency in her voice quickly waking you up.

"Mmmnnooh, okay... Sure... Let me wake the others and--"

"A-AH, NO!" Kay grabs your arm (at near superhuman speed, you'd note) as you're about to wake up Elias and the others to go with Kay, then she adds as if backpedaling her over-reaction, "A-ah, it's just... It's very urgent, w-we don't have time...!"

...She sounds so frantic...

Why is she panicking over this? Why is it apparently SO BAD if you wake Elias and the others or not?? Are they not allowed or something????

What's going on?!

>>GO ALONE WITH KAY OR INSIST ELIAS AND THE OTHERS GET TO GO WITH YOU?<<

Last edited:

Idea

The Pun Tyrant The Gif Hydra
It's just a wild guess from me but this really sounds like a hostage situation to me, or some equivalent. It's almost certainly a trap... but even so I think we should go alone. If it's not a trap, we should show some good faith, if it is a trap I don't think we would be done so swiftly that the others couldn't organize some sort of rescue.

So I vote we go.

Users who are viewing this thread