• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Mysterious Island: Your Story (interest check)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
There was an accident...a plane crashed down and hit a cruise ship head on, killing thousands of people on board both rides. However, a few select people somehow magically survived the impact, and were thrown into the water, drifting into a mysterious fog. When they awoke, they were all stranded on a mysterious island without any signs of human life nearby. But where was this island, and how did these people survive the accident? There’s only one way to find out...

Welcome to the Mysterious Island. An island where anything and everything is possible. The normal laws of reality don’t matter here. Your job is to survive on the island, as everything will turn against you, and you need to make it off the island in one peace. However, leaving isn’t so easy, for the island shores are all covered in fog, and the fog prevents anyone from leaving the normal way a person could leave an island. It’s up to you to find a way to get off the island, no matter how.

Rules:

Normal RPNation rules apply

No godmodding

Please be kind to every one of your fellow RPers here

No killing other people’s characters without permission

Please keep things PG-13 or lower

If you think of something else that sounds wrong to you, then just don’t do it

Special Rule: I’m not playing a main character, and I’m only playing the dangers and the setting itself. However, this is still going to be run by myself, so keep that in mind.

If this sounds interesting to you, then let me know. And I should have a CS thread for you all later today and a OOC as well. We will start this RP when we have at least five people on board.

Update:

Character Sheet: Fantasy - The Mysterious Island: Your Story (CS)

OOC: Fantasy - The Mysterious Island: Your Story (OOC)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back