• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 [𝐚 𝟏𝐱𝟏 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡]

FAIRYCORE

𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

tab one

tab two

tab three

tab four

• cami's thread

accepting

Ah, hello! Welcome to my search thread, fellow writers. I'm Camille or Cami, a twenty-something college student with enough plot bunnies to fill a pet store. Hopefully, some of the lovely people on this site won’t mind indulging me, and my furry enemies friends, in their whims. But anyway, let me give some information about my writing and schedule, then we can move onto the more interesting sections.

♡ ─ I would consider myself Lit to Adv. Lit, but of course, those titles are subjective. I’ll let you form your own opinion if we get around to roleplaying. All I can say is that my word count tends to hover around 600-900 with a cap of maybe 2000.

♡ ─ My writing style is reminiscent of Stephen King and Cassandra Clare (in The Mortal Instruments series). You can probably see the influences of other authors as well, though, such as Madeline Miller, Leigh Bardugo, and Donna Tartt.

♡ ─ Third person and past tense are preferred, as I have no experience with first person or present tense. Of course, I'd be willing to attempt it, with a little convincing, if it’s what you’re more comfortable with. Just expect a couple of mistakes.

♡ ─ Regarding how often I post, it’s usually one or two times a week. Sometimes more, if I’m really into whatever the plot is. Sometimes less, if life is a little busier/more chaotic than usual. I’ll inform you when the latter happens, of course. i don’t like ghosting people all that much.

ABOUT

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back