• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Murder at Hecate Academy

GamerKitty205

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
anime_classroom_by_seventhtale-db4cmf2.png

September 19, 12:30am- Hecate's Academy for the Magically Gifted

A student collapses in cafeteria. Panic Ensues

12:37am
An ambulance comes taking away the student

12:41am
Minutes later they are identified to be dead.

1:13pm
It is found as a single precise spell sewn into the heart of that student exploded, killing the student near instantly.

-------------------------------------

So what happened to Hecates Academy? Nothing. No precautions no searches. No suspects or culprits. The academy brushed it off as an accident, despite the fact that it was obviously murder and the government has yet to make an official statement.

Somehow the whole incident has faded into obscurity within a month. You don't buy it though. You are one of the few who still thinks that this is fishy.

You are going to find whoever killed a them that day. Let's just hope you find them before they get to you.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

So basically just a detective/murder mystery-like RP set in a magical High school.

Ah, I guess you are busy with your own rp? I can understand that if you wanna focus more on your own project! But just so you know I created a character, and just in case you changed your mind you can always be a band member of mine! ;)
Thank you I've just recently picked up programming and am dedicating a large portion of my time to the understanding of it. Plus I have my own roleplay I'm trying to develop - and I am trying to get a basic understanding of bbcode and CSS on the site so my own RP can look as amazing as possible! If I find time that I can dedicate to another roleplay you'll be the first to know. Thank you and sorry to disappoint I wasn't sure if you were in the RP or not and forgot to tag - sorry about that :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back