• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Charles Babel

Another year has passed, and it is time once again for the superheroes of the multiverse unite for…

The 2nd annual Multiversal Hero Expo!!!

An idea that was formed between high profile heroes during a past crisis where once a year, heroes from all around the multiverse can meet up to exchange ideas, be part of workshops. Listen to lecturers, the works. Or for some heroes who decide to attend, join in the unofficial poker tournament.

Everything sounded good on paper but the first time it ended disaster. A joint assault of Darkseid and the hordes of Apokolips and the Negative Zone descended on the expo. Even with a large crisis averted they realized that if they did the exact same thing next year it would end the same. No matter how much prep they did if they continued hosting them in the same universes the same problems would repeat. For once they shouldn't think big and instead think small.

Enter U.A. High School.

Situated in a world where 80% of the Earth’s population has a power, or as they call them, Quirks. Despite that, the world does not deal with similar threats compared to where the expo has been hosted in the past. The only large threat is a league of supervillains that have been a thorn in the side of the local heroes. However, the heroes of other worlds have dealt with universe-shattering threats daily. For them, the threat of an evil organization is almost quaint in its simplicity. Because of this, the organizers have decided that this world will be the host of the 2nd MHE. C The dangers this world poses are limited and with the improved security measures not even applicable. All Might had found out about the multiverse when he had been kidnapped into a game of life and death was the liaison and a plan started to form.

The students have been told that it’s an international superhero get together. Not everyone would take it well that there exists a multiverse of different worlds out there after all.

Even well-thought-out plans however do not always go through without a hitch. Somehow the location of the expo has been leaked and the dark shadow of a powerful and ancient evil looms over the entire event. Will the 2nd Multiversal Superhero Expo be a stunning success! Or an utter disaster?

Character requirement: The only requirement for the rp is that you play a superhero. Now what that means can be quite broad. Is it just people with a cape and cowl seeking to do good in the world, or a little broader? Would someone like Vampirella count? I'd say so. Considering this is just an interest check we can talk about characters if anyone has any questions. I am definitely looking more for fandom characters over OCs for thos rp.

As stated this is just an interest check for now, mainly to gauge an overall interest for the idea.​

Last edited:
I’m interested in this but could we play fandom characters? If so I would love to be good ol’ spidey! But if not that’s fine!

Do people who join need to know much about every fandom? Like I know Batman and Young Justice stuff, a bit of Marvel and absolutely nothing of My Hero Academia.

Do people who join need to know much about every fandom? Like I know Batman and Young Justice stuff, a bit of Marvel and absolutely nothing of My Hero Academia.

Any level of knowledge is welcome. Only I have to worry about handling the different stuff I bring in.

Happy to see that there's people interested! I'll probably wait for at least ten people or so before I start setting up sign-ups and what not.

I'm definitely interested and I call dibs on Batman! :D I wonder if, knowing his position, he would be a major sponsor for this inevitably expensive event 💀

Do you have reasoning why Demonbane fits the requirement? I am unfamiliar with the franchise, but reading up on it, it feels that it straddles the line a bit.
Mostly I just like it this is multi Fandom dealing with multiversal threats or did you want hero heroes like hero Fandom only based upon the marvel dc ideal/ deconstruction of heroes

Mostly I just like it this is multi Fandom dealing with multiversal threats or did you want hero heroes like hero Fandom only based upon the marvel dc ideal/ deconstruction of heroes

What constitutes a "superhero" can be a bit of a slippery slope. Obviously there's the obvious one with the cape and cowl types like Superman, but at the same time it's a pretty strict definition of the term.

Like I wrote in the first post that if someone wanted to rp Vampirella, I'd say that's okay, because what really makes her different from someone like Spawn for example.

So in that sense I'd probably give Demonbane the okay in this instance.

What constitutes a "superhero" can be a bit of a slippery slope. Obviously there's the obvious one with the cape and cowl types like Superman, but at the same time it's a pretty strict definition of the term.

Like I wrote in the first post that if someone wanted to rp Vampirella, I'd say that's okay, because what really makes her different from someone like Spawn for example.

So in that sense I'd probably give Demonbane the okay in this instance.
Yeah most people aren't bringing the magic or the mecha in their choices so I will.

Might be a dumb question, but would you consider Goku a superhero? His son does dress up as one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back