❁ Just Be Friends❁

Blake<3You

ℓ٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ

❁Just Be Friends❁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The thing is, I don't think I can fathom just being... friends. I need more of you. I want you. I want all of you and I can't help thinking you want me, too. I don't want to be just friends anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone has that one person. The only person in the world that seems to understand who you are and what you really feel. They've been through the best and the worst parts of your life. The ups and the downs. The breakups and the booty calls. Everything. But what if there is a time when you realize that you've been going the wrong way this entire time. That your soulmate has been standing next to you since you could hardly speak your first word. It comes down to whether or not you want to jeopardize that friendship of yours for a gut feeling, or otherwise keep it a secret. The truth is, you don't want to just be friends, you want them to be your forever. Your person. Of course, the real question is: do they feel the same?

BASIC PLOT:

If you didn't understand the description above, then here is your best summary: Your character has had their best friend for as long as you can remember. They've had your back since forever, and now it's time to realize who your real soulmate is. It isn't Jeremy of whom you've known since 3rd grade. It isn't Monica who just arrived as the new "girl next door". It's your best friend, but is it really worth risking that friendship over some silly gut feeling? Your character will have to decide, and I hope they'll make the right decision.
;)

P.S. If by any chance you have a question, don't hesitate to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back