• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Multiverse Theory OOC

Ah, I see. You might want to add how he had a chance to meet his Deity in his bio as well.

Also, be aware that his ability will be less effective outside of his Universe. Deities are deities of their own Universe, but don't have much power in others. Maybe I'll have you flip a coin, or roll a dice in those situations where you are captured outside of your universe.
Ok. Edits done. Tell me what you think

Alright, looks good. I edited it to fix a few things, such as the name being in the wrong place. I realized that the section where your name is supposed to go is white, making it invisible on the white background :P

What I need from you now, is to write a writing sample in The Extra, I'm asking that everyone do so, even I've made a Writing Sample :P

The theme of the writing sample is usually Multiverse Travel, however, it isn't required. I just need a good example of the type of roleplayer you are, please feel free to look over the other characters and their Samples to get an idea of the length and detail I am looking for.

Alright, looks good. I edited it to fix a few things, such as the name being in the wrong place. I realized that the section where your name is supposed to go is white, making it invisible on the white background :P

What I need from you now, is to write a writing sample in The Extra, I'm asking that everyone do so, even I've made a Writing Sample :P

The theme of the writing sample is usually Multiverse Travel, however, it isn't required. I just need a good example of the type of roleplayer you are, please feel free to look over the other characters and their Samples to get an idea of the length and detail I am looking for.
Done

Pondy Pondy Grammatic Grammatic SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird Rysesaka Rysesaka CharlesAngel CharlesAngel Petroshka Petroshka crumbelivable crumbelivable G .Guest The Empress of Ice The Empress of Ice @Kiroshiven @Thatonechillgirl Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre p y u p y u NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1

Alright, I think this is everyone who showed interest or is a part of this roleplay. First of all, I'd like to know who is participating and who isn't. Some of you haven't appeared since the beginning. If I've forgotten anyone, please let me know.

I'll probably be starting the roleplay either today or tomorrow, most likely today so I am expecting everyone to get their characters in. For those having problems, feel free to ask me if you need help.

Hello, sorry for my inactivity!! I just currently have so much on my plate, I think this rp might be a little much for me right now. I really love the concept and in a perfect world I could handle it, but unfortunately, I'm super busy with finishing my school year and other roleplays I'm committed to. Thank you so much, I hope your rp is prosperous as it deserves good, committed members :> good luck!

We are waiting on Pondy Pondy and Grammatic Grammatic and then I'll reply once more.

Also, I hope that you are aware that we have a Discord chat that we use. It is fine if you prefer to use here, but we do keep each other updated on there.

DankWaffles DankWaffles Why'd you delete your post?

For your character, you are missing the secret phrase listed in the rules.

Now, lets begin. His appearance is a problem. He has a form that comes out when he is angry and sleepy? I don't really see the point in it. If you could explain it, that would be great.

Now, I like the species, but we don't have much information on them other than they are humanoid and naturally beautiful. Do they have other common traits, hair color, skin color, tails?

As for their technology, they can't just visit any universe from their own, the only way to do that is through the Vein, however, any universes directly next to theirs can be visited as the walls between two universes can be broken down. It is primarily chaotic so they can only visit other chaotic universes.

Abilities: Dream walking is fine, but you'll have to chose between either Light or Darkness manipulation as well as either Thermal or Fire Manipulation. Equally, Fire manipulation only allows the control over fire. Thermal Manipulation would only control the temperature, not the elements associated with that temperature. You could make things hot enough to melt, but not melt things directly and vice versa with the cold. Shadow Travel is a side ability of Darkness Manipulation.

If you do have Darkness manipulation, you'll only be able to travel through connected shadows, not just any shadow.

Everything else looks fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back