• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The multiverse... shattering... while everyone ignores with bliss.

TitaniumSP3CTR3

The soul kindles like eternal flame.
Greetings. I am here to find people who are committed and hopefully have a timezone close to GMT-8 which is pacific standard time if you are confused with time zones. I try not to ask for too much due to my selfless personality but I am starting to grow... fatigued from all the patience.

The kind of plot I am looking for is based on the multiverse theory but a bit more complex and the 10 dimension theory. Supposedly I welcome fandoms and oc's (Mostly oc's). Any character can fit into this role play I have planned.

This plot takes place in a city where worlds collide and people welcome new folk from all over the multiverse but there is a species that is not that recognized. Basically our oc's would meet out convenience and then start from there. Supposedly, it can go from platonic to romantic. Slice of life would be mended with supernatural life and what's impossible would be possible.

Spectres.

Spectres are a fictional specimen that I have made up for at least five years. They live in pain till their hearts can't handle it anymore and then cease to exist. I have more details I can elaborate when we decide to agree on doing this role play. My oc is a spectre and yet again, I will tell you more about it if we ever pm/dm.

I allow ages 13 and up because I do not want minors being left out for that I am a minor as well. I repeat, I seek commitment into this role play as well as dignity. I welcome any character as long as you are satisfied with the context. I have waited a bit too long and accepted too much declines that I am tending to grow slowly desperate. I wish you a fine life and hopefully we would meet in a pm/dm.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back