• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Multiverse RP :: A Thousand Stories

So, what will you do next?

• Join this awesome RP (great - thanx)!

• I'm not sure (want to ask a question)?

• Looking for a different RP - one with less worlds/options (oh - okay)...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like I said, mine was merely a WIP. I've been taught another concept of timelines, and as a heavy follower of Gaiman, I dont believe the time in outer space. Its hard to set hardlined boundaries, cause You also didnt answer of who else made alterations with the universes before, so I could count some rules. I did specify though, that the primary physical forces and particles exist, so does gravity and time-lapsing. Thats cause I linked my "worlds" with Earth.

Okay, I re-read your World entry. I do not intend to come off as rude, but I am a bit confused/baffled about how you're using the MU-0 Universe I designed. For any others who will be adding Worlds, please note that I will analyze all Universe/World entries line-by-line (all content will be reviewed). I do apologize if I come off a bit harsh, but my background leads me to question everything I read in accordance to the String/M Theory of higher dimensions (since I used the 10-D (or 10+1) theory for MU-0's construction). Without further ado:

Universe: MU-0 and its counterpart MU-X

You've created an alternate Universe (to my original MU-0), called MU-X. Assuming that you followed the example I gave, your Universe has its own set of initial conditions (different from MU-0 in at least one way).

Dimensions: Dimension 1, Dimension 5, Dimension X, Neocretia,

You've created "Dimensions" - which I'm guessing are actually different ways that reality have played out in either MU-0 or MU-X, over the course of time. Alternate histories, if you will (usually called Timelines)?

Planets: Arken (former), Elodus, ZR (former), Mars, Earth (former), Mars-X (an exo-planet like Mars, a former colony of Humans), Galileo X,

You have Worlds - great! Can't wait to see how things will play out in them...

Timelines: Current (stories of Marxu), Past (around 50-750 years ago), The Wave (collapse of Dimensions, in further future). Main lapsing points are Current and Past, with the focus on Arkenia

Your 'Timelines' appear to be more so Time-frames, or events. They could very-well have played out in the same timeline, or different timelines altogether. I'll look for the explanation later in your post...

Description: As a part of the MU-0 universe,

You state that "As a part of the MU-0 universe, multiple timelines create a so-called universe MU-X, which expands the dimensions, and collapses a few in an unknown event called 'The Wave'." I created MU-0. How do any of the timelines from MU-0 create a new Universe? I don't remember creating anyone or anything, in MU-0, that is capable of doing such. According to the very model that MU-0 is based upon, doing such would require that at least one entity from MU-0 have the ability to manipulate the 6th Dimension. Furthermore, if your 'Universe' is truly a part of Universe MU-0, it can't actually be a seperate Universe. It branches off from the same starting conditions, making MU-X simply a timeline of the MU-0 Universe. Your naming scheme appears to be using my Multiverse designations as names for Timelines. I'll need to pay better attention...

You then go on to state that "Galaxies and dimensions will unravel in the story, as we found out more of the secret past of Dimension 5, also called The Black Pivot of the universe." This 'Black Pivot' can only originate from the Timeline (MU-X) that you have created. Also, what happened in Dimension 5 in your Timeline? You'll need to delineate such whenever you get the chance. I also run into the issue of determining what your 'Dimensions' are. Are they different ways that History/Time played out (from a central set of starting conditions for a particular Universe)? Are they the actual locations at which entities can be found (by coordinates) and defined (by their physical properties)? You haven't defined the terminology for your model, which is a bit confusing.

"Dimension X is a parallel universe mostly based on Dimension 1, which is home to most past events, and used to replicate ones happening around the galaxies." If this is so, are the starting/initial conditions for Dimensions X and 1 the same? String/M Theory would suggest that these 'Dimensions' (possibly Timelines) are possibly part of the same Universe, and represent Alternate Histories, where different events transpired. If no, then they can't be part of the same Universe. They would be two, separate Universes, with no causal connection between them.

"Most of the nations and races of Dimension 1 try stop the expanse of Dimension X, as its the major cause of The Wave." Firstly, how does a Dimension expand? Secondly, assuming that Dimensions can do such, have you explained what is causing the aforementioned expansion? According to the theoretical basis that was used to construct MU-0, Dimensions are already of infinite size. Thus, the size of a Dimension can't change, for it is always infinitely large (from the perspective of one who exists within said Dimensions, instead of above). Assuming that Dimension X is another Universe instead, experiencing a form of expansion similar to what the real (irl) Universe experiences (due to Dark Energy), that shouldn't pose an issue for other Universes, let alone cause a noticeable 'Wave' in the higher dimensions of any sort. Assuming that Dimension X has indeed somehow expanded to unbelievable proportions, and is noticeably 'warping' the Nth-dimensional fabric that it sits upon, wouldn't this cause more than a simple 'Wave' - assuming that some form of non-Super gravity exists on this plane?

"Neocretia is a dimension with human-based advancements, also the only dimension out of all in MU-0 and X that has humans in Current timeline." This 'Dimension' (most likely, a Timeline) can't be the only one. As I stated before, MU-0 is the Universe that I created - and all of its current Timelines (or 'Dimensions') have humans in them as the dominant species on Earth. Perhaps this can be true for MU-X, but not MU-0. In order for your above statement to be true, I would have to negate most of the content I've already written for MU-0, removing anything I've contributed to this RP.

"These humans have developed possibilities to visit other dimensions, but no real outlook on The Wave, as their dimension has its own history and 'repeater' dimensions." I'm guessing that the 'Repeater Dimensions' are Parallel Timelines or Universes, where the differences between the two items being compared are so insignificant that they might as well be the same (but the difference is still there nonetheless - nature doesn't repeat itself needlessly).

"Dimension 5 is, like mentioned [earlier], a secret mystical power, causing most outbreaks and events in Dimension 1. It's believed that it's not the only dimension that has the strongest force of affects on its siblings though." How can one 'Dimension' affect the other? Once one possibility is observed, all others become unavailable to the observer. Jumping to another location in the 5th Dimension (or another Timeline, in short) requires going through the 6th Dimension in the model used to construct MU-0. Are you suggesting that someone in said 'Dimension' is altering the fabric of reality in ways that are affecting the flow of time for the other 'Dimensions'(Timelines)? If so, please tell how.

The sections after the Description, however, are extremely good. In fact, I'm willing to admit that (by itself) to the list of Worlds/Timelines if they were their own entry (written by you - don't anyone else try stealing this entry). I like how your created the diverse species for this entry - Bravo!

Overall, I'm feeling a bit confused about how you're going about using the given source material. If you can explain this better to me, I would be much better off. Otherwise, I would suggest checking out the content I posted recently, to understand how the rules of MU-0 work. Adding onto MU-0 will be a bit difficult without knowing the underlying theory that allows MU-0 to function. If you would like to continue working on that World/Universe entry, feel free to do so - your entry is still valid. However, you may have to disconnect your World/Universe from MU-0 if your Physics/Mechanics can't be reconciled with what is already in use in the original source material. I can't rewrite years worth of story content to accommodate for this World entry in its current state. Once again, I apologize if I came off as hostile or rude. :( I am simply asking for clarity.​

Not saying I actually have any room at this point to be in more rp's, but what are your thoughts on—I dunno—M-Theory and spatial dimensions beyond the infinite multiverse? Ones where beings in, say, the 4th dimension would seem like all-powerful gods to anyone in the 3rd dimension? For instance, if a massive army of 2-D soldiers tried to fight you, a 3-D human, you could destroy any number of them as easily as tearing a piece of paper. It's interesting stuff.

That's gonna require some time on my part...
XD

I will answer all of your questions when I have some time, probably later today. I thought MU-0 was a plain world, used only in some forgotten RP, so I used it as a mannequin. You said it yourself that its open to most edits.

I believe I found who you are referring to (please correct me if I'm incorrect):

I'll attempt to answer your questions, and analyze what you have stated, since I think obviously missed some important points. I will go sentence-by-sentence:

"I don't believe the time in outer space"
So, in the Universe you've created, time either A) doesn't progress, or B) doesn't exist entirely. Is this dependent upon the existence of an observer, or is it simply true regardless of interaction?

That's correct, you found the right Gaiman.

I find that if endless dimensions and universes exist, time can't form or construe TIMElines, its more the plan of events, as I now understand, your universe, or rather my interpretation of MU-0 is like a simulation.

"It's hard to set hard-lined boundaries, cause You also didn't answer of who else made alterations with the universes before, so I could count some rules."
I apologize for not having told you all, in advance, who made the alterations to the Universe(s). It is an Artificial Intelligence - based antagonist from the MU-0 Universe I introduced. This character currently has no name (intentionally), and is the primary cause for the incursion(s). I thought that the information wasn't needed to start out, seeing that we are still in the World-Building phase (creating the Worlds the Characters hail from).

"I did specify though, that the primary physical forces and particles exist, so does gravity and time-lapsing."
Thank you for doing so. I will re-read your entry, for a better understanding, ASAHP. Please note that you may want to use more formatting in the future, to help out with identifying where you mention the key details.

"Thats cause I linked my "worlds" with Earth"

I can see that you did the following:

(busy re-reading your entry)...

Also yes, I admit I never use BBCode or any means of proper formatting. As I understand MU-0 has an AI "God" which controls the events, which I'm happy to include in my story then. Otherwise I saw MU-0 as a sandbox, where my worlds can also be extant, whether the Worlds don't correspond to further history of the AI.

Okay, I re-read your World entry. I do not intend to come off as rude, but I am a bit confused/baffled about how you're using the MU-0 Universe I designed. For any others who will be adding Worlds, please note that I will analyze all Universe/World entries line-by-line (all content will be reviewed). I do apologize if I come off a bit harsh, but my background leads me to question everything I read in accordance to the String/M Theory of higher dimensions (since I used the 10-D (or 10+1) theory for MU-0's construction). Without further ado:

You've created an alternate Universe (to my original MU-0), called MU-X. Assuming that you followed the example I gave, your Universe has its own set of initial conditions (different from MU-0 in at least one way).

You've created "Dimensions" - which I'm guessing are actually different ways that reality have played out in either MU-0 or MU-X, over the course of time. Alternate histories, if you will (usually called Timelines)?

You have Worlds - great! Can't wait to see how things will play out in them...

Your 'Timelines' appear to be more so Time-frames, or events. They could very-well have played out in the same timeline, or different timelines altogether. I'll look for the explanation later in your post...

Yes, MU-X has a different set of rules, maybe even physical principles. Yep, Dimension X is basically the alternate history inside MU-0. I was planning to conceal that Dimension X plays out events in some sort of matter like the AI does in MU-X, and the Dimension X inside MU-X will do so vice versa. And yep galaxies are probably the easiest ones to "manage".
I understand you like seeing timelines as different possibilities, while I use timelines as set of events triggered in order. I guess I like the order more since I detest what DC made with their latest updates of world progression, that instigated a lot of theories.

You state that "As a part of the MU-0 universe, multiple timelines create a so-called universe MU-X, which expands the dimensions, and collapses a few in an unknown event called 'The Wave'." I created MU-0. How do any of the timelines from MU-0 create a new Universe? I don't remember creating anyone or anything, in MU-0, that is capable of doing such. According to the very model that MU-0 is based upon, doing such would require that at least one entity from MU-0 have the ability to manipulate the 6th Dimension. Furthermore, if your 'Universe' is truly a part of Universe MU-0, it can't actually be a seperate Universe. It branches off from the same starting conditions, making MU-X simply a timeline of the MU-0 Universe. Your naming scheme appears to be using my Multiverse designations as names for Timelines. I'll need to pay better attention...
Like I said 5th Dimension is causing the eruption of time progression. As you believe of time in space, this kind of thing is possible. Multiple timelines in that sentence meant more of the different happenings inside dimensions. Just as we would discover that something in history has happened differently, it would get a new law. That is the paradigm of my "expansion".
I didn't mention for once that it was different. If you are saying that the AI storyteller, or "God" of such, has created and orders the events, my MU-0 might just be another face of this universe. Just as behind our universe lies another one. Like I said earlier, MU-X is not a timeline, but parallel universe, altered by time or not. I wouldnt name a time-based factor "X" since time is not a defying particle, more of a vessel.

You then go on to state that "Galaxies and dimensions will unravel in the story, as we found out more of the secret past of Dimension 5, also called The Black Pivot of the universe." This 'Black Pivot' can only originate from the Timeline (MU-X) that you have created. Also, what happened in Dimension 5 in your Timeline? You'll need to delineate such whenever you get the chance. I also run into the issue of determining what your 'Dimensions' are. Are they different ways that History/Time played out (from a central set of starting conditions for a particular Universe)? Are they the actual locations at which entities can be found (by coordinates) and defined (by their physical properties)? You haven't defined the terminology for your model, which is a bit confusing.

"Dimension X is a parallel universe mostly based on Dimension 1, which is home to most past events, and used to replicate ones happening around the galaxies." If this is so, are the starting/initial conditions for Dimensions X and 1 the same? String/M Theory would suggest that these 'Dimensions' (possibly Timelines) are possibly part of the same Universe, and represent Alternate Histories, where different events transpired. If no, then they can't be part of the same Universe. They would be two, separate Universes, with no causal connection between them.

The Black Pivot, is obviously, just a black hole, or matter-consuming entity, that is found only in the 5th Dimension (since black holes doesn't have the physical construction to be repeated in other sets of time). 5th Dimension originates from MU-0, which is part of the main arc. I have to keep some things secret, such as what is the role of Dimension 5 in MU-X. Dimension can be actual location (Dimension 1 is very physical, any dimension Earth can be found is, again, very physical and material). Whereas Dimension 5 is more of a bane particle core which can't be accessed by physical forms of life - yet. And yes starting conditions for repeater dimensions are the same, and they need to be for my story not getting too complex. They only play out different roles in MU-X.

"Most of the nations and races of Dimension 1 try stop the expanse of Dimension X, as its the major cause of The Wave." Firstly, how does a Dimension expand? Secondly, assuming that Dimensions can do such, have you explained what is causing the aforementioned expansion? According to the theoretical basis that was used to construct MU-0, Dimensions are already of infinite size. Thus, the size of a Dimension can't change, for it is always infinitely large (from the perspective of one who exists within said Dimensions, instead of above). Assuming that Dimension X is another Universe instead, experiencing a form of expansion similar to what the real (irl) Universe experiences (due to Dark Energy), that shouldn't pose an issue for other Universes, let alone cause a noticeable 'Wave' in the higher dimensions of any sort. Assuming that Dimension X has indeed somehow expanded to unbelievable proportions, and is noticeably 'warping' the Nth-dimensional fabric that it sits upon, wouldn't this cause more than a simple 'Wave' - assuming that some form of non-Super gravity exists on this plane?

"Neocretia is a dimension with human-based advancements, also the only dimension out of all in MU-0 and X that has humans in Current timeline." This 'Dimension' (most likely, a Timeline) can't be the only one. As I stated before, MU-0 is the Universe that I created - and all of its current Timelines (or 'Dimensions') have humans in them as the dominant species on Earth. Perhaps this can be true for MU-X, but not MU-0. In order for your above statement to be true, I would have to negate most of the content I've already written for MU-0, removing anything I've contributed to this RP.

"These humans have developed possibilities to visit other dimensions, but no real outlook on The Wave, as their dimension has its own history and 'repeater' dimensions." I'm guessing that the 'Repeater Dimensions' are Parallel Timelines or Universes, where the differences between the two items being compared are so insignificant that they might as well be the same (but the difference is still there nonetheless - nature doesn't repeat itself needlessly).

Note that dimension is not a universe, while it can hold limits like a universe it has different properties for expansion. They can expand on the account from other dimensions, worlds (as some dimensions contain only one galaxy, like seen in the old DC timelines) etc. The expansion happens on compactification, and only in Dimension X. As I said Dimension X is simulating the future of events in MU-X, so it doesn't hold threat to MU-0, however if the expansion continues, and as you said, the fabric it is based upon collapses, can cause major events in Dimension 1as their starting point is the same.

As I said before I've gotten no access to materials about the use of MU-0 and the ways of using it. My edits to MU-0 such as Dimension 5 just physically can't support life forms, due to its different structure and black hole "electron", since Dimension 5 is barely a spec.

You understood the repeater dimension perfectly, also the saying that nature doesn't repeat itself needlessly. I'm still having hard time myself of how to create the timelines based on that, without making the foreground too complicated.

"Dimension 5 is, like mentioned [earlier], a secret mystical power, causing most outbreaks and events in Dimension 1. It's believed that it's not the only dimension that has the strongest force of affects on its siblings though." How can one 'Dimension' affect the other? Once one possibility is observed, all others become unavailable to the observer. Jumping to another location in the 5th Dimension (or another Timeline, in short) requires going through the 6th Dimension in the model used to construct MU-0. Are you suggesting that someone in said 'Dimension' is altering the fabric of reality in ways that are affecting the flow of time for the other 'Dimensions'(Timelines)? If so, please tell how.

The sections after the Description, however, are extremely good. In fact, I'm willing to admit that (by itself) to the list of Worlds/Timelines if they were their own entry (written by you - don't anyone else try stealing this entry). I like how your created the diverse species for this entry - Bravo!

Overall, I'm feeling a bit confused about how you're going about using the given source material. If you can explain this better to me, I would be much better off. Otherwise, I would suggest checking out the content I posted recently, to understand how the rules of MU-0 work. Adding onto MU-0 will be a bit difficult without knowing the underlying theory that allows MU-0 to function. If you would like to continue working on that World/Universe entry, feel free to do so - your entry is still valid. However, you may have to disconnect your World/Universe from MU-0 if your Physics/Mechanics can't be reconciled with what is already in use in the original source material. I can't rewrite years worth of story content to accommodate for this World entry in its current state. Once again, I apologize if I came off as hostile or rude. :( I am simply asking for clarity.

We can't say Dimension 6 ISN'T sharing same structural basic as Dimension 5, they might as well be similar or identical. All I can say is that due to the particle measure, the races in Dimension 1 have discovered ways to identify the matter coming from Dimension 5, and as through topological dimension theory, the "open particles" can overlap, causing maelstrom.

And I thank you for recognizing my efforts, I am happy to create a separate universe named differently from the ones used, if the old material is disturbing the development. And you weren't hostile at all, I've had times where I had to analyze theories for real knobheads.

Hello. I believe I left a lot of unanswered questions (still). So, here, I go...

I find that if endless dimensions and universes exist, time can't form or construe TIMElines, its more the plan of events, as I now understand, your universe, or rather my interpretation of MU-0 is like a simulation.

Unfortunately, MU-0 (and the other 3 Universes I listed) are all based upon the 10D/(10+1)D Universe model, formed from the details of modern M/String theory. Dimension compactification, expansion, etc., are all allowed - but it follows the constraints of science theory. The things you mention sound pretty interesting, but I haven't vetted them for their adherence to the theory that MU-0 (attempts to) holds to.​

If you are saying that the AI storyteller, or "God" of such, has created and orders the events, my MU-0 might just be another face of this universe.

The AI is not a 'god', but a manipulator of the natural environment. It uses the laws of physics and nature to his advantage, and is a being of practical/logical nature. He could be better seen as a more advanced version of Ultron (albeit, with an entirely different purpose).​

The Black Pivot, is obviously, just a black hole, or matter-consuming entity, that is found only in the 5th Dimension (since black holes doesn't have the physical construction to be repeated in other sets of time). 5th Dimension originates from MU-0, which is part of the main arc.

The 4th Dimension, for MU-0, is Time. Dimensions 1-4 are the construct of SpaceTime, which is required for MU-0 to work at all. Things like Time Dilation, Time Travel, etc., are all performed based upon the theory of SpaceTime, in connection to the 10D model. The 4th Dimension allows for the assignment of points (in 4-D SpaceTime) that indicate a specific location in SpaceTime (l,w,h,T/state). The 5th Dimension would have been the construct that holds all possible points, in Time, for a given Universe with one set of initial conditions. What you're suggesting, when applied to the existing model, would actually be analogous to a distortion in 5-D space, that destroys quantum possibilities/probabilities for one or more specified Universes. It would destroy possible states of quantum systems, limiting the number of possibilities/probabilities that could be observed in all quantum systems affected. In effect, it's rigging the lottery - by doing this, you'd be destroying unobserved versions of reality in the 5-D quantum probability space. The 6-D and 7-D would hold the entire Multiverse.​

Note that dimension is not a universe, while it can hold limits like a universe it has different properties for expansion. They can expand on the account from other dimensions, worlds (as some dimensions contain only one galaxy, like seen in the old DC timelines) etc.

The model being used suggests that Dimensions tend to hold Universes.​

As I said before I've gotten no access to materials about the use of MU-0 and the ways of using it. My edits to MU-0 such as Dimension 5 just physically can't support life forms, due to its different structure and black hole "electron", since Dimension 5 is barely a spec.

In the WS (Lore) submission thread, I made my submission as follows:

Here are the initial Universes/Worlds that I am providing for this RP. Anyone who is interested in playing along may use the contents of this to their liking (character building, story creation, etc.):

In Search of Universe-Builders

This entry has a link to the Universes I made open to public use. It has hyperlinks to all realities that I have crafted, with a description for (and a link to) each. I made this edit recently, because I realized that I may have left you without a way of viewing the original story. The source material is now there. I apologize if it's a bit difficult to read through - it is somewhat lengthy. If required, I can also do a YouTube video explaining the content in (relative) brevity?
Please note that I am responding to you in an attempt to clear up anything that I may have missed or left without proper explanation.

P.S. What if fractal dimensions were used in place of infinite Dimensions? Redefining that would have some interesting consequences...

Last edited:
Is it too late for me to join? And if I can join, where do I start? This is such an interesting concept!

Is it too late for me to join? And if I can join, where do I start? This is such an interesting concept!

It's never truly 'too late' ! This RP allows for (semi-) rolling admissions between Seasons. Furthermore, you have a lot of options to choose from in this case. The basis of this RP is that of the (10+1)-D Multiverse theory, so anything goes - as long as it can be adequately explained/supported.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

With that said, you have the following starting options:
  • create/use an existing World
  • create/use an existing Character (from a given World)
  • create/use a combination of a Character and the World they hail from

So, if you wanted to, you could simply introduce a Character (CS) that you've already used/created in another RP or media. In which case, you'd simply need to include a link (in your CS) to the RP World they originate from (Lore/RP Story line).

For instance, if I were the creator of MARVEL's IronMan (which I am NOT), and wanted to include the (main) comic book version of IronMan in this RP, I would add IronMan's CS and include a link to a short description of MARVEL's Earth 616. Earth 616 is the version of Earth that comic book IronMan (the most popular one) originates from. It's the 'World he hails from' in this case. Or, if I wanted to include a character from RWBY, I would include their CS, and a link to a page that describes the world of Remnant (where all RWBY Characters are from). This would effectively allow your World (and its containing Universe) to interact with other Worlds in this RP's multiverse. Please keep in mind that these examples all refer to already-created content. So, you may need to explain how they get here (in this RP, where Universes are colliding).

If you really want to go crazy, you can also create an entirely new Character, along with the World they hail from (new backstory and all). This option tends to take longer, but gives you more control over how the laws of Physics/Nature work in your World (Universe). In this case, you would also create a World Descriptor Sheet (detailed here) about the World that your Character is from. That would actually integrate your Character's World with the Multiverse of this RP, and make it so that you don't need an explanation for how they got here.

For a good example of a working Character Sheet, try this.

Working examples of World Descriptor Sheet(s) are a bit more difficult to come by. But, I've created a few Worlds for use in this RP in case no other ones were made:
  • TF-0 (TransFormers) :: The Transformers-based 'FanFiction' Universe, where events surrounding the Cybertronian Wars went down differently from G1. This Universe is my personal interpretation of the G1 franchise, and the stories it originally told, with a bit of a twist. Supporting documents detail all important events and mechanics that exist in this Universe.
  • PA-0 (Pokémon Advent) :: The Pokémon-based 'FanFiction' Universe, where a new Pokémon type exists (in addition to the already-existing, official types) - Quantum. Details pertaining to this new type, and its implications, are covered in documents linked above.
  • MU-0 (Main Universe) :: This original Universe revolves around the concept of Time Travel. It starts in a parallel Universe (to our Universe - IRL), where the advancement of technology has been accelerated ever so slightly, leading to the earlier development of devices and materials that don't currently exist on our Earth. This, in addition to the brewing political and economic crises across the Earth (in that Universe), lead to the U.S.A having its 2nd Civil War, and the existence of World War 3. A short synopsis can be found here. If you want to go into further detail(s) about this Universe, you can also read the summaries stored here (as noted here, there is a certain order to the 'TimeLines' folder).
  • FA-0 (Fantasy Advent) :: The Massivecraft factions RPG Universe, with a slightly different history. Not recommended, due to the amount of lore involved and the lack of development on this (RP) front. It is the first ever Universe (in this Multiverse) to involve heavy fantasy/magic elements. If you want to use this, be sure to visit the Wiki for it. There's a lot to learn, which I am no longer privy to. No longer updated, due to reasons listed here.
If you want to use any of the 4 Worlds/Universes listed above (for Character creation - CS), feel free to do so. Just include a link to the Universe you used in your CS.

It's never truly 'too late' ! This RP allows for (semi-) rolling admissions between Seasons. Furthermore, you have a lot of options to choose from in this case. The basis of this RP is that of the (10+1)-D Multiverse theory, so anything goes - as long as it can be adequately explained/supported.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

With that said, you have the following starting options:
  • create/use an existing World
  • create/use an existing Character (from a given World)
  • create/use a combination of a Character and the World they hail from

So, if you wanted to, you could simply introduce a Character (CS) that you've already used/created in another RP or media. In which case, you'd simply need to include a link (in your CS) to the RP World they originate from (Lore/RP Story line).

For instance, if I were the creator of MARVEL's IronMan (which I am NOT), and wanted to include the (main) comic book version of IronMan in this RP, I would add IronMan's CS and include a link to a short description of MARVEL's Earth 616. Earth 616 is the version of Earth that comic book IronMan (the most popular one) originates from. It's the 'World he hails from' in this case. Or, if I wanted to include a character from RWBY, I would include their CS, and a link to a page that describes the world of Remnant (where all RWBY Characters are from). This would effectively allow your World (and its containing Universe) to interact with other Worlds in this RP's multiverse. Please keep in mind that these examples all refer to already-created content. So, you may need to explain how they get here (in this RP, where Universes are colliding).

If you really want to go crazy, you can also create an entirely new Character, along with the World they hail from (new backstory and all). This option tends to take longer, but gives you more control over how the laws of Physics/Nature work in your World (Universe). In this case, you would also create a World Descriptor Sheet (detailed here) about the World that your Character is from. That would actually integrate your Character's World with the Multiverse of this RP, and make it so that you don't need an explanation for how they got here.

For a good example of a working Character Sheet, try this.

Working examples of World Descriptor Sheet(s) are a bit more difficult to come by. But, I've created a few Worlds for use in this RP in case no other ones were made:
  • TF-0 (TransFormers) :: The Transformers-based 'FanFiction' Universe, where events surrounding the Cybertronian Wars went down differently from G1. This Universe is my personal interpretation of the G1 franchise, and the stories it originally told, with a bit of a twist. Supporting documents detail all important events and mechanics that exist in this Universe.
  • PA-0 (Pokémon Advent) :: The Pokémon-based 'FanFiction' Universe, where a new Pokémon type exists (in addition to the already-existing, official types) - Quantum. Details pertaining to this new type, and its implications, are covered in documents linked above.
  • MU-0 (Main Universe) :: This original Universe revolves around the concept of Time Travel. It starts in a parallel Universe (to our Universe - IRL), where the advancement of technology has been accelerated ever so slightly, leading to the earlier development of devices and materials that don't currently exist on our Earth. This, in addition to the brewing political and economic crises across the Earth (in that Universe), lead to the U.S.A having its 2nd Civil War, and the existence of World War 3. A short synopsis can be found here. If you want to go into further detail(s) about this Universe, you can also read the summaries stored here (as noted here, there is a certain order to the 'TimeLines' folder).
  • FA-0 (Fantasy Advent) :: The Massivecraft factions RPG Universe, with a slightly different history. Not recommended, due to the amount of lore involved and the lack of development on this (RP) front. It is the first ever Universe (in this Multiverse) to involve heavy fantasy/magic elements. If you want to use this, be sure to visit the Wiki for it. There's a lot to learn, which I am no longer privy to. No longer updated, due to reasons listed here.
If you want to use any of the 4 Worlds/Universes listed above (for Character creation - CS), feel free to do so. Just include a link to the Universe you used in your CS.

Wait, so FanFiction worlds exist too? When you say “use a given character” you mean RP a character already existing in media?

Wait, so FanFiction worlds exist too? When you say “use a given character” you mean RP a character already existing in media?
Yes, you may :)

And you may use characters from already-existing media (as long as you have permission from the owners/creators). It's preferable if you stick to characters that are from an RP. Remember that you can create new characters as well...

Yes, you may :)

And you may use characters from already-existing media (as long as you have permission from the owners/creators). It's preferable if you stick to characters that are from an RP. Remember that you can create new characters as well...

Ah I see. In that case I'm not sure this is 100% my cup of tea, I mean I try to avoid anything fandom-related in general. In any case I'll keep an eye out and do some more reading, and I'll see. Thanks for your quick reply though!

Ah I see. In that case I'm not sure this is 100% my cup of tea, I mean I try to avoid anything fandom-related in general. In any case I'll keep an eye out and do some more reading, and I'll see. Thanks for your quick reply though!

Just to make sure you know all of the options, there are non-fandom options here as well:
  • MU-0 (the main universe for this RP)
  • or if you choose to create another World
Just food for thought...

Just to make sure you know all of the options, there are non-fandom options here as well:
  • MU-0 (the main universe for this RP)
  • or if you choose to create another World
Just food for thought...

But there will be interactions, I imagine, with other characters who may be from those universes, no? Anyway I'll see! It's still a super interesting concept.

....*Opens thread*
*Words spill out of the screen*

Oh man come on! i just clean the table from the last time this happen!
*grabs towel and begins to clean*
Ok....JK! this is amazing this idea has caught my interest greatly! is there still available space for me to take a leap in the RP?

....*Opens thread*
*Words spill out of the screen*

Oh man come on! i just clean the table from the last time this happen!
*grabs towel and begins to clean*
Ok....JK! this is amazing this idea has caught my interest greatly! is there still available space for me to take a leap in the RP?

Sorry for trashing your table XD

Yes, this RP is open. In fact, it has rolling admissions and a Seasonal schedule, so you can come in at the start of a new Season (with permission :) With that said, we are still attempting to organize the first season - which is a perfect opportunity for you. This means that you'll have a bit of an advantage, compared to other newcomers who join later on. You (along with others who have joined this RP during the first Season) will have a bit more creative leeway and can affect the lore (and how the story will play out in the future).

Sorry for trashing your table XD

Yes, this RP is open. In fact, it has rolling admissions and a Seasonal schedule, so you can come in at the start of a new Season (with permission :) With that said, we are still attempting to organize the first season - which is a perfect opportunity for you. This means that you'll have a bit of an advantage, compared to other newcomers who join later on. You (along with others who have joined this RP during the first Season) will have a bit more creative leeway and can affect the lore (and how the story will play out in the future).
*Accelerated claps of excitement*
Wonderful! glad to be here in time! seeing with this wonderful portrayal i will jump in quickly! glad to know i am here in the nick of time, if i have any questions,doubts or concerns i will ensure there arrival to you! once again thank you i will begin reading the lore, surfacing the skeleton of the CS and proceed to generally get to work!

Okay - I know this is a bit late to ask. But, how's everyone here handling the site-wide update? Hopefully, this will make crafting well-formatted CS's much easier...

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back