• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The multiverse and possibly more...

TitaniumSP3CTR3

The soul kindles like eternal flame.
Hello, I have been here for a few days now and I have been handling a grasp of what it's like here. I am a fellow role player who does not care much about my partner's skill although I may expect some sort of standard into being experienced. I am flexible as a feline, I try to compromise to others needs. It is difficult for someone who accepts a person who has a fictional character that has been developing since they were 10.

I am that person with the imagination like that. I had a being that I made up as well as the species that it is. I have almost endless thoughts about it. If you are not into beyond the ordinary and possibly fantasies that lead to the multiverse theory, you may not feel welcome. I don't mind ages of 13 and up for that I am as well, a minor.

Romance and slice of life are really interesting for me. I am a sucker for those. If you as well have a very developed character, I will gladly hear you out on the details and maybe I can share details on my little multiverse.

Please, Pm me at will even if you are not certain if you want to. Trust me, I am a humble soul at most times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back