• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Motherland's Next Generation: A 1950s Soviet Apartment RP [OPEN]

holyman1998

Kyiv, Ukrainian SSR, 1956

It has been over 10 years since the end of the Great Patriotic War, and Kyiv has rebuilt enough for block apartment infrastructure to return to life. Veterans of the War, housewives, and children born before, during, and after the war all reside in this apartment. As the youth grow up, the housewives raise, and the veterans cope with post-war trauma, many stories will come from within these walls. Whether or not they stay in the apartment they've grown accustomed to is up to them.

Resident Documentation (Character Sheets): Realistic or Modern - The Motherland's next generation: CS

RP Thread: TBC

OOC Thread: TBC

Last edited:
This is a unique twist on the apartment/roommate type stories. I'm not usually into purely slice of life stuff, but this has piqued my interest mostly due to the setting.

Definitely interested in this, mind if I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back