What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Most Random of Powers

If you were to join this, would you prefer an on-site OOC thread, or a Discord channel for OOC?

• On-Site OOC Thread

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Discord Channel

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Sub Genres
Super Powers

Maxx

A Fading Ghost
Plot
Overview
Breakdown
Accepted-Characters

Life on Earth was normal. Everyone went about their boring lives, in the same boring way they always had. Life was normal. Until it wasn't.

One day, a huge meteorite crashed into the middle of the Pacific Ocean. On-board that space rock, an ancient virus, one that the Earth hadn't seen in hundreds of millions of years. The virus, undetected, infected fish and sea flora alike, replicating, multiplying, mutating. The virus didn't affect these creatures however; they were not its target.

Slowly but surely, the virus made its way to land, and began spreading to the humans.

The virus mutated the human genes, killing many people, doing nothing for many, and changing the rest.

For those who were changed, it was hard to tell if they were changed for the better or for the worst. They developed powers, random powers. Some good, some bad. Either way, their lives were changed forever. Would they use their powers for good? Would they use their powers for bad? Or would they just try to go about their live normally? Who knows.

Last edited:

Margo_Saturn

Ragazza!
I'd also be down! Sounds really interesting so far though I do agree we'd really need to all be in synch to be able to not let one plot outweight the other(s). I'm excited to see if it'll work.

Maxx

A Fading Ghost
I'd also be down! Sounds really interesting so far though I do agree we'd really need to all be in synch to be able to not let one plot outweight the other(s). I'm excited to see if it'll work.
Brilliant. I'm glad that people are willing to try this idea out.

-Mork-

Friend-shaped <3
This was what I got when I hit 'random' a third time in making my char... should I redo it or just stick with it?

-Mork-

Friend-shaped <3
Screw it, I think I'll just reroll my char's powers altogether since they all seem way too abusable

Maxx

A Fading Ghost
Sounds fun. Count me in.
You definitely have my interest
Brilliant there's even more interest for this.

Is there a thread and all that for this yet, or is it just this page so far?
Yeah, it's just this page so far. A little later I'll make an OOC thread for this. I'm not gonna make a CS thread because those have a tendency to get a bit... Messy. So I prefer to make a sort of archive myself once enough character sheets have been submitted.
I submitted a Character Sheet, if that's alright.
That's alright. I love your CS.
Screw it, I think I'll just reroll my char's powers altogether since they all seem way too abusable
Lol. When I was rolling powers for my own characters, the first one I got was the most OP shit I had ever seen, so I had to reroll the powers for that one as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)