The Mortal Gods (Re-Re-Closed)

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Heya, RPN! So yes, this is an in progress RP, but as a couple players have dropped out, I've found myself in need of someone to fill in! Don't worry; it's not too much to catch up on. ^^
So here's the info:

The Mortal Gods
"So this is what mortality is like..."

Plot

Nobody knows how or why, but the major gods of Greek mythology have been turned into mortals. Their major symbols of power have been stolen, and thus, their divine powers have been as well. Now, in their helpless forms, they're forced to survive in the modern world, with the occasional monster coming after them in their weakened state. The minor gods of Olympus can only do so much to reverse the chaos, but without their sacred symbols, the gods can't do much of anything. So they have no choice.

They must ask their children for help.

Their demigod children, while normally scattered throughout the world, happen to be concentrated in one specific area in the United States, as if they also sensed the imminent danger approaching the world. Hopefully, with their help, the gods will be able to reclaim their former glory, before they're erased forever.

Rules
  1. Please be able to post often, or at least let me know when you're not going to be there for a while. On that note, please let me know if you're leaving sooner rather than later.
  2. Work out personal problems in the OOC. Or come to me if something/one is bothering you.
  3. This is going to be fairly detailed in its own right, so no one-liners. They do absolutely nothing for the story. Just reacting to stuff isn't going to cut it, either. Howzabout we all work together to move the story along?***
  4. Romance encouraged! (At least between the demigods, hee hee.) But don't go too far! ^^'
  5. Stay on the same timeline as everyone else. I'll carry out any timeskips.
  6. I know this seems silly, but please have at least a basic knowledge of Greek mythology and its figures.
***There will be a writing sample required before I accept anyone into this RP. When you express interest, I'll shoot you a PM with the prompt, and you write from the perspective of the character/characters you're expressing interest in.

Characters

I am only looking for someone to Zeus. The original Zeus dropped out. So please, if you want to be him, tell me!

(To be sure that people are paying attention, include the phrase "Duck Empire" in your reply to this thread to show you read everything)

Please comment if interested!!! :)

And please be committed to this when you do! (That was how this died out the first time)
(Yes this is in threads, not an HP.)

Last edited:
Heyo~ If you still need an Aphrodite player, I'd be interested! I've attached the faceclaim I'd use in the spoiler <3
Duck Empire
039.jpg

mm i remember this haha i think i killed it last time by dropping out...

I'll give you a solid maybe.

Well, a kinda yes.

Okay yes.

Yes.

Duck.

Empire.

What

Imagine an empire of roasted ducks. I'd like that. I like roasted ducks. They're amazing.
I'll wait for a Poseidon.

Users who are viewing this thread