• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Moonlight Manes

Characters
Here

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)
White Fire pack

Alpha Female:
Alpha Male:

Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Delta:
Lead Guard:
Warriors:

Healers (2):

Hunters:

Guards:

Elders:

Pups:

The bloodstone pack

Alpha Female:
Alpha Male:
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Delta:
Lead Guard:
Warriors:
Hunters:
Guards:
Healers (2):
Elders:
Omegas:
Pups:

Last edited:
(If anyone has the idea of a new pack please bring it up to either myself or Zelda)

In short the basis of this rp is survival of the fittest, the bloodstone pack rely upon a more brutish and brutal way of life while the other has more brains you could say. While the two of them fight over territory and hunting grounds there could be another pack forming, intending to wipe out both packs once they've worn each other down. Or offer assistance to one over the other only to betray. Let's see how this turns out, a barbaric hierarchy and one ruled through respect, who will survive the comming winter?

Emilia
ai%2Bbaby%2B4.jpg

She was a orphan her parents died just died due to the war she was hiding in a bush she was scared her whole pack was dead she didn’t have anyone left she just sighed looking around the place as she some of the pack people working she just didn’t want to be found ‘ why did mama and papa had to die’ she thought as she had blood over her face she didn’t know how she got here she really hoped she didn't have to die she was scared not sure where she was tired as it was a long day for her she watched her parents die while she was hiding from the attack tears was flowing down her face Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"You...child! Get over here and get us some more water!" A male yelled, One of the lower ranked members of the Bloodstone pack who was working while the child from the defeated blackwood pack just stayed under a Bush. "Hurry up or I'll tear your throat out brat!" He threatened, only to be hit with a bucket of water moments later.

"Bully children now?" Torri asked, her voice was loud and booming, her cheeks reddened from the amount of ale she had consumed during their celebration if victory over the blackwood and the gain of new territory. "You...girl, come with me and you ya big idiot, dont get so brave when I had to save you three times during that battle!" Laughing as she reached down grabbing the pup by the colar of her shirt and dragging the pup towards her cave. The male had turned away, not daring to challenge her, especially when she was drunk. "Speak child before i eat you!" She yelled just before entering her home.

Texangamer Texangamer

Emilia
363327.jpg

SHe just felt the alpha pulling her shirt as she was dragged to the lady's house as she just looked at her" i'm Emilia mama and papa died in the war i'm lonely" she say as she was trying to be strong" don't eat me i'll be a good girl" she say to her as" i don't have any family left they are dead i'm a loner i just happen to be here" she say as she just was scared" i'm 4" she told her scared that she eat her she had a bit blood on her face​

Emilia
363327.jpg

SHe just felt the alpha pulling her shirt as she was dragged to the lady's house as she just looked at her" i'm Emilia mama and papa died in the war i'm lonely" she say as she was trying to be strong" don't eat me i'll be a good girl" she say to her as" i don't have any family left they are dead i'm a loner i just happen to be here" she say as she just was scared" i'm 4" she told her scared that she eat her she had a bit blood on her face​
"I know child, I tore your alphas throat out because he was weak, by our laws I am allowed to have one prize from the battle...I chose you child" setting Emilia down on a large pillow before changing forms and begging to lick the blood off. "You are my property, if you leave my side you will be killed by another...now what is your name?" Laying down she continued to clean Emilias face. "With me you are safe...alone you will die.." she warned her, her tone of voice seeming to be more gentle, well as gentle as Torri gets.
Texangamer Texangamer

Emilia
yuzuyu%5B2%5D.jpg

She just looked at the lady as she just" why me why choose me" she say as she looked at her as she just sighed" i'm Emilia" she say as she just felt her licking the blood of her" i don't want to die i'll stay by your side" she say as she just looked at her as she was sitting on the pillow as she smiled a little" i don't want to be alone so i'll stay with you ms....." she say not sure what was the alpha's name as she just looked confused as she felt comfortable on the pillow as she giggled as she was licking the blood of her face Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Emilia
yuzuyu%5B2%5D.jpg

She just looked at the lady as she just" why me why choose me" she say as she looked at her as she just sighed" i'm Emilia" she say as she just felt her licking the blood of her" i don't want to die i'll stay by your side" she say as she just looked at her as she was sitting on the pillow as she smiled a little" i don't want to be alone so i'll stay with you ms....." she say not sure what was the alpha's name as she just looked confused as she felt comfortable on the pillow as she giggled as she was licking the blood of her face Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"Good girl, now quit squirming or I'm going to need a snack" nudging Emilia with her snout and grinning. "I picked you because you need a real pack alpha...my name is Torri...now, I need rest, I have had far too much to drink, you are fee to sleep here with me or try to go out but I cant keep you safe if you wonder off" curling around Emilia as if she were her own, torri had good instincts and was even better at reading people. "Now get out of that form, it burns too much energy" yawning before closing her eyes and passing out
Texangamer Texangamer
(Need sleep, will be back tomorrow )

Emilia

She just looked at her as she smiled" a better Alpha yeah mommy and daddy didn't like the alpha cause he was weak" she say as she just sighed" Miss Torri good night" she say as she just fell asleep next to her she liked being safe she hated being alone if she was alone the other wolf from the other packs would kill her she didn't want to die so she stayed with Torri plus she felt safe she was asleep till the next morning as she just yaawned as she woke up a little due to the sunlight as she fell back asleep holding onto Torri as she yawned" mama" she says mumbling in her sleep dreaming about her parents she missed them Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Emilia

She just looked at her as she smiled" a better Alpha yeah mommy and daddy didn't like the alpha cause he was weak" she say as she just sighed" Miss Torri good night" she say as she just fell asleep next to her she liked being safe she hated being alone if she was alone the other wolf from the other packs would kill her she didn't want to die so she stayed with Torri plus she felt safe she was asleep till the next morning as she just yaawned as she woke up a little due to the sunlight as she fell back asleep holding onto Torri as she yawned" mama" she says mumbling in her sleep dreaming about her parents she missed them Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Torri gave a wolfish grin and nudged Emilia gently trying to wake her. "Wake up little one...and I'm your guardian not your mommy.." licking emilia ears to clean her and wake up faster. "We have to moving little one and go on today's hunt"
Texangamer Texangamer

Emilia
latest

She just yawned as she was a little ticklish she didn't realize she was in her human form as she just sat up as she rubbed her eyes" i know your not my mommy your my guardian you took me in i just had a dream about my mom thats all" she say as she just yawned" thank you for taking me in Ms. Torri i thought i die like my dead parents" she say going in her wolf form she was tiny since she was a pup" oh we going hunting Ms. Torri what are we hunting for" she asked as she seemed she was happy" how did you become alpha Ms. Torri" she asked happily Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Emilia
latest

She just yawned as she was a little ticklish she didn't realize she was in her human form as she just sat up as she rubbed her eyes" i know your not my mommy your my guardian you took me in i just had a dream about my mom thats all" she say as she just yawned" thank you for taking me in Ms. Torri i thought i die like my dead parents" she say going in her wolf form she was tiny since she was a pup" oh we going hunting Ms. Torri what are we hunting for" she asked as she seemed she was happy" how did you become alpha Ms. Torri" she asked happily Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"The only way that it is possible in this pack....I tore the previous leaders throat out and ate his heart" Torris cheeks reddened at the thought tearing him apart. "It was so much fun...the feeling of his last breath and squirming..." torri shivered then started wagging her tail. Sitting down she looked to Emillia "today we hunt deer, and I'll be showing you how to hunt so one day you can hunt too, and fend for yourself"

Emilia
latest

She just looked at her guardian as she smiled" you killed the laast alpha that sounds nasty" she say as she just looked at her looking excited she saw torri's" you gonna teach me how to hunt like you do Ms. Torri" she say excited about it " yeah i wanna fend myself i don't want to die" she told her as she just smiled" i won't wander off when we going hunting i promise" she say as she was wragging her tail Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back