• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Moon Stood Still

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

FancyKiddo

Your Alien Friend!
The dew was burning away into a low fog as the sun peaked over the horizon, showering the field before Charlotte’s tree with warmth and light. Her tree, because she had decided to claim it, and no one else had seemed particularly opposed, and she’d needed somewhere to ask everyone to meet. It had been an… interesting twelve hours, she mused as she stretched from a blessed-good night of sleep, flitting down to the ground to spread her wings out and soak up the sun’s energy. Which was strange for a bug, but seemed to be what her instincts were telling her to do, and she’d learned that one of the main rules of being transformed into a Pokemon was listen to your instincts. Not too much, but enough to keep your new body from going absolutely crazy. Oh but she was getting off track: an interesting twelve hours, yes! It hadn’t taken her long to figure out that she wasn’t the only recently-transformed. When she’d described the situation to the small crowd of Pokemon she’d quickly gathered, they’d alerted her that others had recently been saying similar things.

She’d sent off her new Pokemon friends to find those others and bring them to her tree. After all, if this was a result of Bill’s machines misfiring on a scale they never had before, she felt somewhat responsible for the others who had been caught in the shenanigans. She’d feel terrible if one of them got eaten, or something. And maybe one of them would be Bill himself, and then they could go put this all back like it was supposed to be, and everything would be fine. And dandy, and great. Yeah, it wasn’t like she really had no idea what she was doing and really, really hoped that Bill, or heck, anybody else! would be there to take over.

She folded her wings, holding her two right fists up in determination. No, she would not be scared, or sad, or whatever that unfamiliar emotion was! She was Charlotte, and she was going to be fine! Yeah, what was the worst that could happen, anyway? Other than staying stuck a Pokemon forever, and therefore never getting back and fixing the storage system, and therefore being partly responsible for getting millions of Pokemon stuck in limbo forever! What great karma that would be!

On second thought, she really did hope that one of them would be Bill.

Arthur had not adjusted to his new body well, the loss of his limbs coupled with alien instincts had the human half of his brain vying for dominance with the new Pokémon half. This internal turf war had Arthur zipping around erratically for a few moments before sending him to the ground spinning in the dirt, "Come on man, you're not gonna be able to find out why you're a Pokémon if you can't even move." Arthur closed his eye and tried to find some form of mental center, looking back on the past few minutes Arthur realized that whenever he actively tried to use legs that he didn't have his hovering would become unstable. "Don't think about standing, just stand." His eye still closed, Arthur felt himself slowly rise and his body rotated slightly before coming to a stop. Arthur opened his eye and found himself gently floating a few feet off the ground, pleased with his accomplishment he began to move around quickly to test his limits "This is so cool! How do I go down?" This thought prompted him to try to crouch without legs and he fell to the ground again. "Alright don't think just do" Picking himself back up again Arthur began gliding through the woods searching for someone who can help him.

Hoping to find someone Arthur yelled in his piercing metallic voice, the cries for help quickly evolved to singing after realizing that he could tune his voice and began to play around with it "I wonder if I can make dubstep?" Arthur was enjoying himself so much that it took him a few moments to notice the voices calling to him. "Hey Stop!" Hearing someone, Arthur excitedly spun around at the prospect of help but was confused when he didn’t see anyone "Huh?" The voices came from below him "Down here."Rotating his body Arthur saw a trio of Rattata looking up at him, they whispered to each other before looking to Arthur again "We don't usually see Magnemite out here, did you used to be human?" Arthur stared at the trio for a few seconds trying to process that he could understand them before speaking "Um yeah my name's Arty and I used to be human, do you know what happened to me?" The Rattata whisper to each other chittering with excitement before facing him again "Hi Arty! We don't know what happened to you, but we were sent to find someone like you and take you back to Charlie, she's like you too!" The Rattata happily nudged Arthur off in a direction "Come on! Charlie's Tree is this way!" Thoroughly confused by this situation, Arthur let himself be pushed along a trail as the excited trio chittered away.

After nearly an hour of travel through the forest, Arthur had adapted to the presence of talking Pokémon and even began to play with them, taking turns chasing each other led to many detours which nearly doubled the travel time to Charlie's Tree. Laughing and bounding through the trail the group broke through the tree-line into a clearing bustling with Pokémon going about various activities, Arthur gently floated through the clearing amazed at the sheer amount of Pokémon interacting with each other. The Rattata pulled Arthur in front of a noticeably larger tree and yelled up towards it "Hey Charlie we found one!"

Last edited:
Piper was convinced that she was still asleep. The world was suddenly so big, filled with towering trees and tall blades of grass reaching up to her face; though her face didn't seem so high anymore. She stumbled about in her legs, spraying her wings out just to keep herself from falling over. Everything felt too soft and light to be real. A voice at the back of her head meekly questioned how this was possible, but it was drowned out by a surge of senses and pure instinct.

Steadying herself, Piper stopped trying to walk, and took a tentative hop. Piper shot forwards, though only a small leap, her spread wings causing her to glide softly before hitting ground. Delighted by this, Piper momentarily forgot her given situation, and took another, far larger, leap. She did this again and again, thrilled by just how far her pillowy wings could carry her. During one of these leaps, something click in her little head, and she started flapping. Sure enough, with each flap of her wings she pulled further away from the ground. As she soared away from the earth Piper lost herself to a sort of child-like glee. She was flying! Never before had she felt so free, so powerful! She was unstoppa- Thunk! Piper cracked her head against a tree branch sending her tumbling towards the ground.

Piper's muddled head ached with pain. Luckily her wings had cushioned her fall, but she was still reeling from the impact. She lay on the ground, dazed, until a loud cackling broke her stupor. "Nice flying there buddy!" A shrieking voice shouted at her between bursts of laughter, "I've only ever seen such unparalleled flying ability in bagons!" Puffed up in anger, Piper turned to offer her own retort to his mockery, only to freeze when she saw who was speaking. It was a taillow sitting up in up on a tree, still chuckling to himself. "Y-you can talk?" Piper chirped in shock. The taillow, gave her a strange look, "Did you hit your head a little too hard there or what? Of course I can talk-" he stopped short, his eyes widening. "Wait a minute, you're a human aren't you?" he asked. Before Piper could even respond, the taillow grinned and cried out, "Ha! I actually found one!" He turned back towards Piper and said, "Alright human, I hope you can fly better than that, because you're coming with me. I think there's someone you need to meet."

The wind is what Leovold awoke to. It was one that felt familiar. However, the air was heavier. The bird Pokemon were not singing and the ground felt barren. Leovold smelled the air as the wind rushed over him. He shuddered at the experience. He had felt the wind on every inch of his body, his neck and back stiffened at the uncomfortable amount of stimuli. Leovold looked down as he caught his breath to see paws, deep brown and furry.

"Wh-where are my hands?" A light sound came from his throat as he spoke. A sound he knew through replays in the Pokedex. The cry of an Eevee. Leovold spun his head around to see an unmistakable tip of light brown on a bushy tail behind him. Another "Eevee" erupted as he exclaimed in fear. "What is happening to me? Am I an Eevee?"

Leovold looked up in shock at his surroundings, his fur catching the wind again. He hopped forward a step towards a group of Pokemon that were gathering. "Eevee!" he exclaimed. Leovold wondered if they would be able to understand him and if they could help him fix what had happened. Leovold understood Pokemon from afar, but being this close he couldn't help but anticipate the interaction. As he approached he recognized the form of a Noctowl and a Phanpy closest to him in the circle. The Noctowl turned its head around to look at Leovold after hearing his footsteps.

"Hoo....ehem. Who are you?" the Noctowl chirped out to him.

I can understand the Pokemon! Leovold felt his heart race in his new body, both in surprise and hope of a solution. "I was a human. My name is Leo, I have no idea where I am, do you know if this is still the Sinnoh Region?" "I hoo...hrm. Have no clue what that means. Are you lost?" Leo looked around at the expanse and wondered if this was even in a known region at all, or if there was any hope of finding other people. The Noctowl continued without blinking. "If you are like the other lost Pokemon you'll want to head towards the tree that the Ledian lives in. I've seen it while flying overhead, the Ledian is gathering Pokemon and guiding them there." The Noctowl stretched its wings wide and flapped to lift itself into the air as to take off. "WAIT!" Leovold yelled to the Noctowl as it hovered above him. "I am lost! Like you said! Fly to the tree and I'll follow you. Can you do that?" The Pokemon flew higher into the sky as it nodded to Leovold. As the Noctowl took off in the air Leovold struggled to keep up in his smaller body as he raced towards this new destination.

To be frank he couldn’t tell is he was having some sort of lack of sleep induced fever dream or if he had died from his lack of sleep and had moved on to his next life, reincarnated as a Ralts. The latter option seemed to make more sense in William’s head, although there was one glaring problem with that option. Judging from the evidence as his time as a human, surely, he wouldn’t remember his past life, right? But in this case, he had plus he had awoken as an already developed Pokémon, in the middle of a field no less, and not just hatching from a Pokemon Egg. Maybe in the case of Pokemon, it was more of a case of possession rather than reincarnation, but there was no way to be certain about that.

William was torn away from his thoughts as his new Ralts body shifted from its comfortable laying position to a sitting one, seemingly unprompted by any will that William held in his mind. Then on the edge of his senses, he heard a rustling of plant life to his side, which his attention turned too. Once again his weight shifted until he was standing looking for the source of the ruckus. “Hello? Is there anyone there?” Those words weren’t really the one that left his mouth, but he felt that it conveyed the meaning just as well as normal, at least to a Pokemon that is. The head of a Rattata peaked out from the nearby underbrush, it’s response was kind and polite, “I’m sorry to bother you, but have you met with or heard of any Pokemon that were once human?”

It was an odd question, at least to the world that William was used to, but then again, he was in the middle of an unknown territory, both literally and metaphorically. “You mean like me? I used to be human.” Will said, a bit cautious, why did this stranger want to know? But their face lit up almost like they had found exactly what they're looking for. Which in fact they had.

“Oh good! Would you come with me? There is another one who’s in the same boat as you and their gathering up others to help them out. They are over there.” The Rattata gestured over in the direction of a tree on the horizon. “But we should get moving, we don’t want them to wait long.” They started in the same direction as they had just mentioned. For lack of a better option, Will stumbled and followed after the Rattata, slowly becoming more comfortable and used to the new proportions of his body, He was thankful that his body was still mostly humanoid in structure. It meant there was less for him to learn and allowed him more time to figure everything out. Many thoughts ran through his head, Will hoped that some of the questions that he had could be answered by this mysterious benefactor.

Upon arrival at the tree the Rattata instructed him to wait as the base for others to show up, they soon left once more to continue their search for others. Will noticed that there were others here, but decided to not interact but to patiently until he could possibly get some answers. Which was hopefully soon.

Emilia had been focused on maintaining a steady pace forward, but while avoiding thinking about her own situation, she also failed to put any thought into where she may be heading towards. Her goal was simply to keep moving. Eventually she would come across some landmark or another person whom would surely offer to assist her, out of the goodness of their heart or at the promise of compensation. All she had to do was get out of this forest and back to society where her name would mean something. That was Emilia's thoughts as a shadow passed over her. She was able to dismiss it happening once, but when the shadow circled back to pass overhead a second time, Emilia turned to look up at what was flying overhead.

"Just a Pidgey," she said dismissively. Emilia watched the bird circle overhead. It was flying kind of strange. Its circles were getting tighter as if flew lower, almost like... In her mind she heard her father's voice saying his favorite motto, 'the early Pidgey gets the Caterpie'. Ah, so that was it. She watched the Pidgey some more to make sure, but she'd gotten it right. It was preparing to dive down to snatch up an unlucky bug pokemon.

An uncomfortable trepidation settled into Emilia's stomach as she watched the bird pokemon set its wings to begin its dive. It was just a lowly Pidgey. If Keo was here he'd be able to turn the bird and its entire flock into frozen dinners. He wasn't here for some reason, but even still a single Pidgey was nothing Emilia couldn't handle. She would not enjoy it, but if that bird made the foolish choice to harass her, then she wouldn't feel quite as bad about throwing a rock its way. She looked around, but the only rocks she was able to see with the grass being as overgrown as it was were closer to small boulders in size, nothing she would be able to throw. That weight in her gut grew heavier, and heavier still as she looked back up to see the Pidgey diving towards her with its talons extended. The pokemon seemed big, too big, like the other pokemon she'd seen back there. But she couldn't think of that right now. Right now she was going to have to deal with a Pidgey thinking it could attack Emilia Emory, the future greatest pokemon trainer of the world, just because it had gotten a little bit bigger.

She clenched her fists, at least it felt like she did, she was still avoiding looking at or even thinking about what was going on with her limbs. Scared. Emilia took that and crushed it down inside of her until it exploded back out as something she could use. She set her feet on the ground and stood up as tall as she was able.

Even through the water bubble that encased the Dewpider's head, the Pidgey met its prey's eyes and was surprised to see a defiant flame there. But more surprising was when the prey shouted.

"I am Emilia Emory! And I am not afraid of you!"

The Pidgey, only an instant away from skewering the bug with its talons, abruptly flapped its wings backwards and pulled up its feet, but even that was not enough to halt its dive. Its tail feathers smacked right into the Dewpider as the Pidgey came down onto the grass some few feet further. It hopped itself back over to stare down at the little bug pokemon. It had been knocked flat by the blow. The Pidgey considered taking the free meal, but it had heard a lot of the other pokemon in the forest running around looking for pokemon that were really humans... humans that looked like pokemon? The Pidgey didn't really get it, but it was something that seemed important. This Dewpider had been acting really un-prey-like, so maybe it was one of those not-pokemon pokemon?

Emilia groaned as she pushed herself up off the bed... floor... ground. She'd been lying on the ground. Her head hurt, like she'd hit it on something. She opened her eyes and looked around. Tall grass, taller trees, a giant Pidgey staring at her. Emilia jumped up. Right, there had been a giant Pidgey dive bombing her.

"I said I'm not afraid of you! Go away or I'll... I'll..." Emilia searched her mind and surroundings for anything she could use here, but she came up empty handed. "I don't know what, but you'll be sorry for messing with me!" The Pidgey cocked its head and stared at her.

"You're a strange prey. Are you pokemon prey, or are you human? Humans aren't prey. Stupid Spearow think so, but smart Pidgey know they aren't. Are you one? Human that is, not Spearow. I know you aren't a Spearow. That I know. I'm Pidgey by the way. Other Pidgey call me Jabber. Prey pokemon don't usually call me that, but if you ain't one,t hen feel free to call me that. So are you?"

It was only for the fact that the thing kept on talking that Emilia's brain had the time to first comprehend and then begin to come to terms with the fact that there was a talking Pidgey that was... well, talking to her. A giant, talking Pidgey. It was the strangest thing. She raised an arm to check if she had a fever, only to feel the wetness that surrounded her head and be reminded of another thing she'd decided to avoid thinking about.

"I am?" Emilia's brain spent a few seconds working through its of the words that had come out of the talking Pidgey's mouth. Beak. The talking Pidgey had a beak. Of course it did, Pidgey were bird pokemon, and bird pokemon have beaks. And bird pokemon with beaks do not talk. "H-human? Yes. Human. ... I'm human." She took a breath and ignored that it was of water and not air. "I am Emilia Emory! Of course I'm human!"

The Pidgey hopped around. "Human! Not prey then. Not prey human. Emee Lee-A Em Oh-Ree! Human!" It cocked its head again. "But what do I do after finding a human?" It seemed to be thinking, mostly just moving its head around and raising one leg and then the other. The rather common movements of a Pidgey suddenly seemed very odd as Emilia's mind tried to think of the pokemon that spoke like a human as if it was a human. But despite sounding like a human, this was definitely a Pidgey. Probably. Emilia was starting to get used to being confused by everything. The Pidgey jumped into the air and flapped its wings, startling Emilia from her own thoughts. It fell back tot he ground. "Right! I'm supposed to bring you somewhere! A tree! The tree with the bossy not-prey bug pokemon!"

The Pidgey hopped into the air again, but this time it grabbed Emilia with its talons and took off towards the sky. There was a moment of pure terror before Emilia realized that she hadn't been impaled, that the bird had managed to grab her with those sharp things and somehow not stabbed her in the process. But as soon as that moment passed, she looked down and another one hit her. They were up so high! The entire forest that had seemed so impossibly massive down on the ground looked so small from up above. It looked no different from any other forest she'd seen. There was nothing to give away that inside there were trees that dwarfed even ones she'd seen on postcards. Her stomach flipped over as the Pidgey suddenly dove back towards the forest. She shut her eyes tight until she was unceremoniously dropped, thankfully it was only right only the ground from a much smaller height.

"Look! I found a human! It says so anyways. I don't really know. Looks like prey to me, but it says it isn't. If it is, can I have it back? Just want to make sure cuz humans aren't prey, so I can't eat a human. Not sure about humans that look like prey pokemon. Better safe than sorry though. Don't want to get sick while flying. You know how bad that can be. Sorry. It happens though, even if you try to only eat good healthy prey and ripe berries. Pidgey aren't like those Spearow that are eating bad stuff and getting sick all the time and grumpy all the time cuz they're sick all the time. Oh right, sorry. Human! This prey pokemon says it's a human. It said its species was Emee Lee-A Em Oh-Ree. Is that a type of human? How many types of human are there? As many as pokemon? More? Less? ..."

Emilia stood up and growled. "You, Pidgey! Jobber... Jabber! Shut. Up!" Her voice carried through the clearing. She'd sounded more angry than she'd meant to. Really she was just annoyed, and her headache didn't make the annoying talking bird's annoying talking any easier to tolerate.

The Pidgey ducked its head as if physically avoiding being yelled at. "Sorry, sorry. Sorry human Emee Lee-A Em Oh-Ree. I'm sorry. I'll be quieter. Sorry."

Great, now she felt bad for yelling at the talking Pidgey. That was just great.

When the first parties of Pokemon started showing up, Charlotte flew to them in excitement, ready to partner up and face the joys and terrors of newly being a Pokemon TOGETHER! Only to find that no, these weren’t actually humans-turned-Pokemon, they were just Pokemon who’d heard that something interesting was happening, and had come to see what was what. Well, that was also good, especially as a few Pokemon became a dozen, became three dozen, became a hundred! As she surveyed the clearing, which wasn’t much of a clearing anymore, given how crowded it was, she was silently grateful that at least the situation wasn’t that bad. Out of everyone who’d come, only a very few were reportedly humans, and those were being shuffled toward the front where she now hovered, wringing two hands and clapping the other two nervously.

She’d never heard of a gathering of Pokemon quite like this. Was it so very unusual for someone to ask for help? She wondered why that might be, given how immediately helpful many of her recruits had been. Or maybe she was just somehow really charismatic? Probably not. Maybe hearing that humans had become Pokemon was so very interesting that it had created this holiday atmosphere that magnetically drew other Pokemon together? She wished she’d had some sort of way to document and study the situation, the researcher in her itching to get at the root cause, but instead here she was, forced to ignore it as she had bigger responsibilities to see to.

She drew in a large breath as she looked down at the presumably-humans who had filtered forward. There were six of them, a Riolu, a Dewpider, a Ralts, a Magnemite, a Swablu, and an Eevee, and Charlie examined them for a moment longer before a large smile spread across her face and she suddenly turned on her people skills.

“Hello hello! Welcome, fellow humans… previous humans? Soon-to-be-humans-again!...s. Welcome, welcome. I’m Charlie! I’m also a human, but… probably unlike you, I’ve had some experience being a Pokemon before, and I know that it can be kind of scary to go through alone. So I figured I’d call us all together and we could figure this out as comrades!” She paused in her excited flitting about, one fist raised in triumphant unity like some sort of communist statue, and chuckled to herself as she calmed down and floated down to everyone else’s level.

“Don’t worry, being a Pokemon isn’t that hard. And we’ll be able to get you back to your human selves and your Cerulean homes in no time at all.” She smiled again, hoping to infuse them with confidence, but as she surveyed them from up close, she saw a shared look of confusion. Someone helpfully offered up “Cerulean?” and she froze where she stood.

“You… aren’t all from Cerulean City? Kanto? The Northern Hemisphere? EARTH?” Of course they consented to that last part, but Charlie’s grasp on the situation was falling apart as they each told her where they were from. This was not some slightly-bigger accident that had only affected the area around Bill’s workshop. Somehow, it had affected most of the known world! Or, at least a small portion of the population from all around the world.

She stroked her invisible beard with four thumbs, hovering up again and turning her back to her new comrades. It seemed… less likely that something on such a large scale was her and Bill’s fault. Or that she’d be able to fix it herself. This new bit of information really did change her priorities, because it completely threw out her previous assumptions. If there were people here from all over, didn’t that mean that they could be anywhere? She floated back down and turned around, waving her hands dismissively at the others.

“Don’t worry, I don’t think that matters. Complicates things a bit, but we’re still going to be fine. Better than fine, we’re going to be great!”
She smiled again, channeling her adventurous spirit. “First things first, if we want to stick together and get through this… together, we should know each other! I’m Charlotte, a Pokemon researcher. But please call me Charlie.” She held out two right hands for a shake, and the sheepishly pulled one behind her back. “Haha, I’m still getting used to the four arms thing. Not forearms like… the lower half of your arms. The… twice as many arms, haha!”

Arthur waited nervously where the rattata had left him at the base of the tree, he hovered closer to the ground so that he wouldn't stick out. As time passed more and more pokemon were corralled in front of the tree who also sported confused looks. Arthur stared at the ground for a few moments as he built up the courage to speak "Huh... Hi, my name's --" Before he could greet the group an energetic Ledian who introduced herself as Charlie approached them and started talking about teamwork and camaraderie telling them that everything would be alright. As Charlie talked, Arthur thought about their situation and was glad that at least someone sort of had a handle on the situation. As he looked back to Charlie Arthur saw her reaching out towards the group as if she was expecting something, he floated forward and stuck a magnet out towards Charlie's hand.

"Hi my name is Arthur but you can call me Arty, I'm a mechanic from Saffron City so if you need anything worked on I'm pretty good with my hands" as he said this Arthur remembered that he didn't have hands anymore and tried to give a smile with his non-existent mouth "Uh, I can figure something out. I've also studied artificial and pokemon based forms of energy under Professor Larch so if that can help in any way I'll be glad to help." He gave a once-over of his surroundings "I don't know how useful that knowledge will be in a forest but I'm here if you need me!"

Arthur moved from person to person extending a "hand" before taking his original spot to the side, the excitement of meeting a bunch of new people had gotten to him and tiny sparks crackle and pop around him. "I uh look forward to getting to know you all better!"

After a long stretch of flying with the taillow who criticized her flying technique the whole way, finally a massive tree sticking far above those that surrounded it appeared in her view. They flew towards it but as they descended Piper realized that she had never learned how to land. In her attempt to do just that, her little legs gave out and she ended up face planting. The taillow didn't even try to stifle his snickers.

Piper picked herself up from the dirt and saw a menagerie of different Pokémon before her, many of which she had never had the pleasure of seeing before. A magnetite, a riolu, a ralts, an eevee... was that a dewspider she saw? "What region is this?" she wondered. Suddenly a Ledian popped out and gave some grand speech to them. It was all very upbeat and she didn't quite catch all of it, but it seemed that these other Pokémon were human, just like her!

As she listened to the Ledian who had introduced herself as Charlie, Piper slowly relaxed. She wasn't crazy, she wasn't alone, and she wasn't the first person to be turned into a Pokémon. If Charlie had been turned into a Pokémon once before, surely she could turn them all back right. "Hello!" Piper chirped brightly, "I'm Piper, Piper O'Leary. I'm from Nacrene City, that's in Unova by the way. If you've been turned into a Pokémon before, surely you know how to turn us back right?"

Leovold had lost sight of the Noctowl as the forest around him grew thicker and more populated with Pokemon. Thankfully they all seemed to be headed towards a common place and Leovold was reassured that he was doing well. The Pokemon that had helped guide others were sitting to listen or move about to different areas near the tree, and Leovold pushed his way through to get near the base of the tree. The range of Pokemon is spectacular! Leovold thought to himself. A Ledian appeared and addressed the lot of them, urging them to stay hopeful and strong during this chaotic event.

Leovold had seen other Pokemon come and go throughout the talk, but the group closest to him remained nearby. Charlie, the Ledian, had introduced herself as a Pokemon researcher to them all, and Leovold felt comfort in knowing others nearby may be experiencing the same shock as him.

The Swablu and Magnemite had began making friends and introducing themselves properly to the Ledian as Leovold approached from the side. He walked past a Dewpider, a Riolu, and a Ralts. "You said your name was Charlie? Very glad to meet a Pokemon Researcher, especially like this!" Leovold turned a full 360 as he talked and introduced himself. Before he could ask the question, Piper the Swablu, chimed in from his side, "If you've been turned into a Pokémon before, surely you know how to turn us back right?" Leovold looked eagerly at Piper and then back at Charlie for her response. "Yes, and have you possibly seen any people anywhere?" Leovold had been scanning the route towards the tree and no signs of footpaths or structures were nearby. Only the droves of Pokemon.

William had only been waiting for a few moments before an extremely upbeat and excited Ledian, who introduced themselves as Charlie, or Charlotte. Depending on which part of the fast-paced speech you were able to catch onto without being left behind in the dust, metaphorically course. The Ralts sighed at the energy that seemed to have, definitely not the kind of person he would hang out with. But was now stuck with due to their collective predicament. Absolutely lovely.
“Surely if you’ve been through this before, you could change us back? Or at the very least help us figure out how to function at a remotely basic level?” Will asked leaving out the about where he was from, not seeing how that bit of information was necessary, still he hoped that this would be over swiftly, he didn’t want to miss out too much on school, because then he would never be able to catch up, he did NOT want to pay for an extra semester of college. “I’m William, but you can call me Will, it’s faster that way.”
His mood was obviously not at the best as it could be, but then again he was trying his best to keep from a metal break down and start panicking, this was nor the appropriate time or place for that. He wanted everything to get solved so that everything could go back to normal.

Charlie let those who wanted to speak do so, but when the Riolu and Dewpider didn’t chime in and the silence had extended to an uncomfortable length, she cleared her throat and turned to the other four instead. “Well! It’s very nice to meet you, Arty and Piper and Will! And YOU!” She dashed forward and patted the Eevee on the head. “Whatever your name is… I think I’ll name you Julie.” A mischievous smile spread across her face, but she backed away again and tried to array herself in a more somber mood.

This seemed like a fine group of people, even if they mostly had very reasonable questions of her stemmed from some unreasonable expectations. But people were willing to grasp onto any hope in a dire enough situation, she supposed. She waved her two bottom hands in a “calm down” sort of motion. “I… have some ideas how to change us back. We’ve always used Bill’s transporter to fix this sort of situation before.”

“Problem is… I don’t know where we are. I haven’t seen any humans, the Pokemon population here isn’t particularly indicative of any one region, and at least I don’t recognize this forest.” She looked behind her at the big tree, which seemed large enough that she would think a local would probably be able to place them on a map based on it. “Do any of you?”

Desperate to give Charlotte answer, any answer, Piper gave her surrounds a hard look. However, nothing but tall trees in, what seemed to her small self, an endless forest stretching in all directions. Nothing she saw struck out to her, but almost worse nothing seemed to shout that she wasn't in her own region. For all she knew, she could be a million miles away from Unova, or five miles away from her own backyard.

She silently cursed her own inexperience with traveling. Maybe if she'd ever gotten around to actually leaving her hometown she might be able give them a real answer. "I... I don't know," Piper finally chirped, "I don't recognize this forest either... but I can't say for sure that this is not in fact Unova."

She unfurled her wings and unsteadily flapped her way off the ground. The flight over had given her some much needed practice and she just managed to secure a proper landing on one of the tall tree's higher branches. Though it bended precariously, her claws gripped it tightly and it held her weight. From her new vantage point she gave the world below a closer inspection. "I'm still not sure where we are, but I'm not seeing any builds or towns." Piper called down to the others below, "Say, if we're al, from different parts of the region, how'd we all end up here? In fact, last thing I remember I was inside my house! How'd I even get outside?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back