• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MOOMINVALLEY + FANDOM CROSSOVERS [REVAMPED // 18+ // IGNORE POST COUNT]

chibee

Love me with all of your heart.
rain.gif
♡ ♡ ♡
QUICK DISCLAIMERS:

1) i didn't make the gif above. i only cropped and edited it; so if you made it and you'd like for me to take it down, just ask!
2) the lowercase text is just for aesthetic purposes, and because i'm lazy out of character. i won't write like this in character.
3) asterisks indicate my current interest level. thread last edited: 2/20/2020 at 8:32 pm EST.

✧・゚:* ━━━━━━━ ⊰ ♔ ⊱ ━━━━━━━ *:・゚✧

hello there! you can call me chi or bee. i'm an anxiety-ridden mess of a goblin who lives in the dumpster behind mcdonald's. with only the rats to keep me company, i'm looking for a few roleplay partners to satisfy my boredom.
all jokes aside, i'm looking for some pals to write with. i know this thread is super long, but please take the time to read everything and private message me if you're interested. please don't post here. thanks!

◦ i'm a 20-year-old woman. i'm not comfortable roleplaying with minors, so i'm looking for anyone above the age of 18. please keep that in mind before messaging me!
◦ i start work as a part-time cleaner on the 24th of february. as a result, my activity may waver. please be patient with me.
◦ i'm quite flexible when it comes to writing styles. i usually write in third person + past tense, but i can mirror your style! i can't do first person for the life of me, though.
◦ i can write a great deal when/if i'm inspired, with my longest post ever containing over 10 paragraphs, but i can adjust to whatever length you provide.
◦ sometimes i have to sit on a roleplay in order to write a response i'm happy with, so my reply speed varies, but i'll try not to leave you hanging for too long!
◦ despite being a nervous wreck with the social skills of a wet sock, i'm very friendly and talkative, so if you don't like chatting out of character, i might not be the partner for you.
◦ if i fall off the face of the earth, i'm either unmotivated and/or depressed, or i just plain forgot to respond. feel free to remind me if i don't get back to you within 3 - 5 business days!
◦ my only triggers are pedophilia and rape. i refuse to touch those topics. i'm totally down for exploring other dark topics as long as we discuss them beforehand, though!
◦ i tend to swear occasionally (i.e. a lot) out of character, so if this bothers you, just let me know and i'll be sure to tone it down! i never use any slurs or hateful language, though.
◦ my personal favorite genres are adventure, angst, fluff, horror, hurt/comfort, suspense, and whump. i won't do anything nsfw.
◦ at least 2+ paragraphs. i love long, detailed roleplays, but i also believe in quality over quantity. just give me something to work with.
◦ not absolutely necessary, but proper grammar and spelling would be nice. i won't get on your case for typos or anything, though!
◦ be kind and approachable out of character. i don't know about you, but i don't like feeling like i'm roleplaying with a robot. i like befriending my partners!
◦ please be willing to double up if there are multiple characters involved, and especially if we plan on shipping any canons with ocs.
◦ if you lose interest, i would at least like to know, but i totally get the anxiety that comes with that, so there's no pressure! feel free to leave the conversation at any time.
◦ over the years, i've become more patient when it comes to receiving replies, so take all the time you need! i will, however, message you if i haven't received one in over a week.
◦ be willing to discuss ideas. i'm an indecisive fuck-wit, so please don't leave everything to me. i love creating huge, detailed roleplays with people, so feel free to toss out ideas as we go along!
youtube has been recommending me videos about the moomins for a little while now, so a few weeks ago, i decided to look into the series. now, i'm absolutely in love with it, and in light of the new season, my interest in roleplaying the moomins has increased tenfold.

i've seen all of the episodes of the newest adaption, a handful of episodes from the 90s anime (there are so many, but i'm working on watching more!), and i'm currently reading through all of the books, so there is still a lot i have to learn about the series as a whole. please be patient with me if i make some mistakes, or if there are any characters i'm not yet familiar with. i'll get there eventually—my attention span is awful, so i can only focus on so much at a time before i get overwhelmed.

as far as characters go, i'd definitely prefer to have canons involved, since they're pretty much what makes the moomins... well, the moomins, but i'm totally fine with original characters. that being said, i'm sure i could pull off just about anyone. i'd really like to play as snufkin, particularly against a moomintroll, joxter, or little my. strictly platonic family bonding with the latter two, mind you, but definitely something shippy with moomintroll.

i'd also be open to shipping snufkin with an oc! i wouldn't mind playing my own oc against snufkin either if you'd like to take a crack at him.
i currently don't have any plot ideas, but we can totally plot together if you'd like!
if you aren't familiar with the moomins, that's okay! i am also up for fandom crossovers! if you don't know what a fandom crossover is, it's basically when you take a bunch of characters from different fandoms and toss them into a random situation. it's loads of fun—you get to test development by putting them in situations they aren't normally in, and it's super fun to see your favorite characters interact with one another. i used to do them all the time on neopets—they were really popular on the boards, but that was nearly a decade ago. good times.

aside from that, i'd also be up for taking snufkin out of his world and putting him into the world of another fandom, or really just using him for any kind of interaction since i'm mostly interested in roleplaying as him at the moment. if i know the fandom, chances are i'd be willing to try it, so you can suggest some if you'd like. however, there are a few characters from a few specific fandoms that i'd love to interact with, so if you're interested in playing anyone below, that'd be swell!

◦ tangled / tangled: the series (rapunzel, eugene!!!!!)
◦ the walking dead game (lee, kenny, luke, or anyone tbh)
◦ steven universe / steven universe future (steven)
◦ my life as a teenage robot (brad)
◦ camp camp (david)
◦ over the garden wall (snufkin would fit in perfectly here, i'll interact with anyone)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back