• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I’d be up for joining this. The idea I have for a character may be a little odd though. Would you mind to discuss it over PM.

Id be up for playing a monster i think, got 2 concepts to work with potentially.
-Kazuma Hashihime, a Green Oni, they lost a bet and joined the organization as a result instead of the expected forceful capture/fight...or potentially an Ex-Yakuza.
-Miskato Arkham Alhazred, A Living Dream with connections to a Lovecraftian ritual created to keep an Eldritch being asleep. A Thief, Archeologist and Scholar by professions.

Last edited:
What spots are still open?? I'm interested in being a monster or sorts

What spots are still open?? I'm interested in being a monster or sorts
There are no set spots in the series besides the U.N's Saint Squadron which are monsters who hunt monsters on the behalf of mankind.

Otherwise make as many monsters as you want so long as they have some bearin in mythologies of some kind

Alrighty and where would you like me to send you these monsters I make??

He was going to be making a CS thread soon after finishing the Lore thread, Monsters themselves are split into catagorys but the species themselves are left open a bit for players to expand on. For example character i was making was a Oni so was going to expand on the colors/roles etc of them a little.

Bout to start a 8 hour shift so likely will check/get started on that after or take a peek on break.

The concept looks fun if still open, I do have a character concept but was wondering if the 800 year thing is set in stone?

The idea I had in mind involved the Ulster Cycle that is said to have taken place at 100AD at the latest, I suppose the character would count as a human who became something closer to Fae which I suppose would maybe count as a otherworldly being? or perhaps Divine since the idea involved The Morrigan (The deity not myself). As for how they survived this purge that's mentioned, the Isle of Skye was going to be used as a safe area so to speak as its tied to the origin on the character I had in mind if that hints who/what I had in mind.

Last edited:
The concept looks fun if still open, I do have a character concept but was wondering if the 800 year thing is set in stone?

The idea I had in mind involved the Ulster Cycle that is said to have taken place at 100AD at the latest, I suppose the character would count as a human who became something closer to Fae which I suppose would maybe count as a otherworldly being? or perhaps Divine since the idea involved The Morrigan (The deity not myself). As for how they survived this purge that's mentioned, the Isle of Skye was going to be used as a safe area so to speak as its tied to the origin on the character I had in mind if that hints who/what I had in mind.
That works i actually had set up the rule of 800 so that i could have people contact me and come up with ways to avoid the purge since it was such a severe period even gods were slain. The isle of sky in this exists in another dimension known as the elemental plane of air so that would in fact keep your character safe. However after returning to the real world one would find it hard to return since the magic of earth has been and still is being corrupted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back