• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~The Monster Mash~ Arranged Marriage RP

Yellow Swan

Why Stop Dreaming When You Wake?
On the Planet of Istle, Not all that different from earth but much smaller, is a world in which ‘Monsters’ exist.

For thousands of years Humans fought over the claim of land amongst themselves, this was how eventually the solidarity Kingdom of Centaria was born. Now as one, the humans began to expand and explore, but they were not aware they weren’t alone. Surrounding them were the ‘Monsters’ in which mothers thought they made up to make their kids behave.

Oh how wrong they were… No literally.

These ‘Monsters’ were not that different fundamentally. Each too, had their own ‘kingdoms’ and talks of peace were happening amongst the ‘Monsters’. While they knew of the Humans' existence from the many that happened into their kingdoms, they weren’t originally a part of the ongoing treaty. Not being fools, the humans quickly understood after a few marches to war that they were ill-prepared to take down these beginnings… For now.

The ‘Monster’ kingdoms came into agreement that the humans needed to be a part of this treaty, less the other Kingdoms take over their easy/weak kingdom claiming land, food, and the humans for themselves.

This treaty included the ‘Royals’ to become arranged marriage partners; intermixing the species in hopes of solidarity in the future to come.

This is just a quick interest check for an arranged marriage RP. As of right now I have as the set; Humans, Werewolves (wolf form), Vampires, and Fae/Fairy.

These are not set in stone for the Kingdoms, but what I currently have planned. I may allow characters outside of the Royal family members and these would not necessarily be locked to the currently set kingdoms (example; Centaurs)

I will instigate a posting order at times. I only do this to keep the momentum of the rp going, but also to prevent anyone from having ‘too many fingers in the pie’ so to speak. I ask that all characters are 18+ for obvious reasons. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

So happy to see! Again, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm thinking if this gets more interest that I will set up a Discord as well, how do you feel about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back