• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Monarchy Reboot OCC

How should the plot progress ?

• War with Scotland

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Give someone else a chance to be a villain

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Slight time jump

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You can have her walk in the palace dressed for dinner. Maybe the king set something up so she could prepared in advance. When she walks in the nobles will bow and clap for her and servants will shower her with flowers

You can have her walk in the palace dressed for dinner. Maybe the king set something up so she could prepared in advance. When she walks in the nobles will bow and clap for her and servants will shower her with flowers
oooooo okok gotcha thanks! i'll try to have a reply up later!

- When people leave the role-play should we kill them off with a disease? The only downside if it was the main role we might have to do something dramatic to get the role-play back on track. I think we should, unless too many people leave the rp! Besides, I want to see how the disease thing works out.

-Pregnancy do we really want to role play nine months of pregnancy? Or just the infant is born. The infant is born.

- Does everyone want to be mentioned in the lore or just when major things happen? I don't care either way.

Just posted Kol, please feel free to interact with him!! I’m super excited!!

-
Also on a side note if we need any roles filled still that would be important to the RP I’d be more than happy to make a second character depending on what we need !!

-
Also on a side note if we need any roles filled still that would be important to the RP I’d be more than happy to make a second character depending on what we need !!
I feel like our ocs would be underestimated but a strong duo

-
United Kingdom prince then we’re set

She’s one of the royals so you can give a brief about what she did the night before and her entering the throne room. It would be interesting if she saw her dad enter the study with the woman
Thank you!

Ooooooh ! The king is having an affair (We know this) however, he and the queen have been together since their teen years. I guess we can call it a “Midlife crisis” he’s been cheating but doesn’t want his family to break apart.

Also the king wasn’t always this bad at one point he was loved by the people he just got power hungry and lost in the luxurious things.

He treats his three aunts like servant’s because deep down he feels that king Sebastian II was a better choice but he can’t express that because him and his whole line would lose their place

If you read the lore Alice of wales, Princess Wilda and Now Queen Mary all agree that In the long run not killing Sebastian II probably would’ve been for the best

The people have now lived through 2 not so great kings. So when Leon gets the throne if he’s not up to par I can definitely see a civil war.
Leon hates his dad, and if he found out Clarissas baby was his fathers child he’d probably snap

Also they have a dog ….

And the king was pretty much raised by murders his father has so many body’s under his belt…. So does his grandmother.

But on a bright note his mother only killed one person

Also Leon’s deceased older brother definitely got murdered. That’s what made them watch Leon so much

Ooooooh ! The king is having an affair (We know this) however, he and the queen have been together since their teen years. I guess we can call it a “Midlife crisis” he’s been cheating but doesn’t want his family to break apart.

Also the king wasn’t always this bad at one point he was loved by the people he just got power hungry and lost in the luxurious things.

He treats his three aunts like servant’s because deep down he feels that king Sebastian II was a better choice but he can’t express that because him and his whole line would lose their place

If you read the lore Alice of wales, Princess Wilda and Now Queen Mary all agree that In the long run not killing Sebastian II probably would’ve been for the best

The people have now lived through 2 not so great kings. So when Leon gets the throne if he’s not up to par I can definitely see a civil war.
Leon hates his dad, and if he found out Clarissas baby was his fathers child he’d probably snap

Also they have a dog ….

And the king was pretty much raised by murders his father has so many body’s under his belt…. So does his grandmother.

But on a bright note his mother only killed one person
cool! You're talking about the Russian princess being shipped with Clarissa or Willow being shipped with Clarissa?
facts about Peyre:
1) When he first lost his hand, he switched between training with his left hand and doing daily tasks, including dressing himself, without using two hands.
2) Related to his hand: Peyre, once a year, Peyre gets his stump infected and he gets a fever. Also, the only time you guaranteed will ever see his emotions show is if you snub him because you think he's weak
3) His mother greyed early like he did, so he looks old thanks to genetics, plus he's just been in a war, which doesn't help.
4) Peyre unofficially adopted an alley cat when he was a child. He started to interact with the cat out of curiosity, but, by the end of a half year, the cat and Peyre had formed a loose bond.
5) Peyre insults people in bad French so they won't know they're being insulted whenever he speaks.
6) As mentioned, Peyre hates arranged marriages because of the cousin marriage, or marrying a person with a huge age gap over you, or it's not compatible, or you're marrying a stranger or all of the above.
7)Peyre likes eating green beans, not caring that it's considered "peasant food'
8) When Peyre isn't on duty or training, he's reading books
9) Peyre has never drank alcohol in his life, as he considers it stupid to inhibit your senses. He also doesn't like the smell of it, either.
10) His western zodiac sign is Cancer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back