• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The monarchy OCC

Mmm if anyone wants to pick up a second main role I’m open to it. Debating on just being the king

I posted my starter!

I find it pretty curious that it seems like most of the characters so far are left-handed, and almost none of them are right-handed. Normally it should be the opposite.

Thanks I’ve been practicing since a very young age. I can open the fridge and Take some tops off

AlmighTy AlmighTy heyo, thaks for letting me join, but just a few questions before i can make a cs. as said i was wanting to fill the half-sibling role, but i was wondering if i was going to be playing a half-sibling to the royal family? and if it was possible could my character be a knight of sorts?

AlmighTy AlmighTy heyo, thaks for letting me join, but just a few questions before i can make a cs. as said i was wanting to fill the half-sibling role, but i was wondering if i was going to be playing a half-sibling to the royal family? and if it was possible could my character be a knight of sorts?
Your character would have to be a guy, we just introduced the first female doctor. And yes a sibling of a previous mistress the queen allowed you to stay

Your character would have to be a guy, we just introduced the first female doctor. And yes a sibling of a previous mistress the queen allowed you to stay
oh well, i'll just change her character up a bit and let you once it is done

AlmighTy AlmighTy i had another idea for my character, would it be alright if she was an outdoorsy type? like she likes to travel and explore? I'm still open to hearing your idea however, i may like it better than my idea rn.

edit: i've updated the cs, so if you wanna revise that, that would be great!

Last edited:
Question I was going to have Irina approach the king in the midst of him and the Queen giving the prince of Norway a tour. Does that work ?

Posted in the main thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back