• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The monarchy OCC

Yay!

I will be doing construction on the lore won’t be complete until New Years 😭. However I will try to update with every major event

Neat :)

Also if you need me to fill out any minor character roles I'm willing to do that.

I think were good just waiting on a king and princess but if we start without them. I’ll say they’re traveling home from Russia

Ok sounds good!
I think were good just waiting on a king and princess but if we start without them. I’ll say they’re traveling home from Russia

Also I’m human so if I miss something important please Lmk ! Or if you want something added

Paris

ChΓ’teau de Fontainebleau is what I was gonna suggest

In Paris I believe that would be the Palais de la CitΓ©.

Roleplay is posted, I just made something simple until the main event of the prince arrival also I'm accepting event ideas I was thinking of a Circus themed party to honor the prince

wait so can we post our starters?

okie ill work on mine now!

Ackkk hey everyone. I’ve been busy and haven’t had time to fill out my character sheet. I’m really interested in this roleplay and don’t want to leave, but I do understand if you’d prefer to give my main role to someone else with more time on their hands.

Ackkk hey everyone. I’ve been busy and haven’t had time to fill out my character sheet. I’m really interested in this roleplay and don’t want to leave, but I do understand if you’d prefer to give my main role to someone else with more time on their hands.
You’re fine you kinda in the middle of main and not main.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back