• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the monarchs: a royal roleplay

Ah, I see, so what roles are available?
You’ll have to check the kingdom CS’s and talk to the rulers and ask if a position you want is in the works. You can ask to be a heir, advisor, royal guard, servant...anything and everything in a typical kingdom

I seem to have found some interest in this. I would find it preferable to be an advisor for either Aeralle or Tenebris, though that's mostly because they're the most detailed at this point.
Yeah in that case, just wait and see lmao

FireMaiden FireMaiden
Oh yeah, lol
I removed it so I could add in the new information in my workshop; the tabs kept duplicating, which was breaking the code. I'll add it back in once I get finished with the origins and a few of the other things I haven't filled in. It won't be long! :)

FireMaiden FireMaiden
Oh yeah, lol
I removed it so I could add in the new information in my workshop; the tabs kept duplicating, which was breaking the code. I'll add it back in once I get finished with the origins and a few of the other things I haven't filled in. It won't be long! :)
Oh yay! You're an angel for doing that btw

~~Cri~~

My notifications broke for this! Anyway, I’d be good with any sort of role really. I’d probably be playing a girl in her twenties, smart-mouthed, witty and cocky and all that but pretty passionate and fierce at the same time.

If anyone has any ideas for that sort of character with theirs, or need a specific role in a kingdom to be filled, do tell haha

Otherwise I’ll just make some smart-ass servant of the sort or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back