• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the monarchs: a royal roleplay

slim slim
If we want to create a kingdom, do we reserve it? I've got some ideas, but I'd probably want to have a partner to help, or join on to someone else.
First six who responded and want to be a ruler will get the spots. If the CS isn’t created in a week for the kingdom, the spot is given to the next person. If you want someone to help you with your kingdom that’s fine, you both can be joint rulers or whatever your heart desires.

CS will be up tonight, I’ll list the first six people who stated they want a kingdom. If you want to partner with them or have ANY ideas associated with theirs please PM them, not me since it is their kingdom. You have a week to post the kingdoms CS. If you need an extension, PM me and I will add a few days.

If anyone is looking to do a joint kingdom, PM me! ^_^

My current idea is to create a small, neutral kingdom that hasn't quite caught up with the times. They make money off of agriculture and animal husbandry, and they try not to get involved with any of the larger kingdom's squabbles. I'm still debating of if they would use magic; if they did, it could possibly be some kind of nature magic that runs in their bloodlines (aka some people have it while others don't).

Of course, I'm open to ideas, but if this sounds interesting, let me know!

Last edited:
I forgot I was in realistic I'd like to be someone of high rank who's served the royal family for years, as a highly intelligent and helpful advisor or other role if so needed. Pm me if that sounds like an asset you'd want! :D

working on the history of my kingdom (If chosen). Religion, provinces, environment, history and founding,international Relations Customs.

The CS for Rulers is up. I didnt get the notification so I'm just letting everyone know here

If this is still open, if love to join. And if I can, I'd love to make my own Kingdom
It’s open but ruler spots are taken, but you can make heirs or ask someone to co rule (marriage or something )

Didnt get a notification either, will have to think of another character.
Can anyone drop a link to the threads about the kingdoms and characters so I can see whats there to work with/?

Last edited:
Okay, so I have four ideas for characters:
1) A powerful queen gifted in the dark arts. Cold, calculating but fair. She loves her kingdom, and it's people, and wants what's best for them. I haven t decided on the race yet, probs just a witch or some sort of dark fae creature. ( shadowz1995 shadowz1995 *wink wink*)
2) A sibling to one of the rulers who wants to over throw them because she feels that's she could run the kingdom better. Going about her plan slowly cause she's a lil smarty pants. Probs a human
3) A maid working in one of the castles who is trying to weasel her way into a noble heart so she can move up in the world. Elf or Human
4) Another maid, but this time she's working in a castle for one of her kingdoms engines as a spy. Plays as either mute or deaf and illiterate to go unnoticed, and deamed not a threat by the people she's spying on

Last edited:
Okay, so I have four ideas for characters:
1) A powerful queen gifted in the dark arts. Cold, calculating but fair. She loves her kingdom, and it's people, and wants what's best for them. I haven t decided on the race yet, probs just a witch or some sort of dark fae creature. ( shadowz1995 shadowz1995 *wink wink*)
2) A sibling to one of the rulers who wants to over throw them because she feels that's she could run the kingdom better. Going about her plan slowly cause she's a lil smarty pants. Probs a human
3) A maid working in one of the castles who is trying to weasel her way into a noble heart so she can move up in the world. Elf or Human
4) Another maid, but this time she's working in a castle for one of her kingdoms engines as a spy. Plays as either mute or deaf and illiterate to go unnoticed, and deamed not a threat by the people she's spying on
I'm down if you are miss maiden of flame lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back