• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the monarchs: a royal roleplay

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello there! this roleplay will have worldbuilding characteristics to give it a bit of room for other's creative influence, so the first six people who would like to do such will be able to create their very own kingdom.
anyone else will be able to play as other important characters, like siblings, cousins, soldiers, advisors, etc. Magic will also be included in this world in which I will get more into if the roleplay takes off.

the world will be relatively modern, around the early 1900's. it is a fantasy world, however, so technology and such will be quite different. i will be creating a character but i will also be a narrator of sorts in order to keep the story moving along.
as for the plot, i will be created an initial villian that will bring the countries together but players can throw in other events and such to liven it up. mostly anything goes since i want this to be a fun and lively rp!
i simply ask for at least 2 paragraph responses and a reply ever 1-2 weeks. of course, if you are unable to simply message me and i will try to keep your character involved as the rp progresses.

i ask for realistic faceclaims and interesting, diverse characters and kingdoms.

just be creative and have fun!

This sounds interesting! I've been trying to join a royalty-based roleplay for a while, and this looks pretty cool. Count me in!

count me in, im planning already.
can we have multiple characters?
I plan on having the heir of a kingdom and his brother

Last edited:
I'm interested in being a sibling to one of the rulers so I'll just let people flesh out their ideas before I choose which one!
Great! I’m a saucy satanist too.
My kingdom, ideally, would be ruled by a girl so beautiful and seductive everyone (In the kingdom at least) followed her rule.
Truth is, the kingdom would actually suck to live in. Most of her staff are ‘servants’ (slaves,) and if you weren’t well off, you were pretty much doomed.
The political system was corrupted, each politician and public figure either entranced by her charisma and beauty or a little bit of her money. Almost all of the laws benefitted the rich only.

So yeah, just your standard, nice kingdom.

mines ruled by a king, the country liberal regarding bedmates, however this applies mostly to men, with married women expected to birth their husbands children.

If the woman in question has provided her husband with children, she is free to take a lover of her own. This rule is 100s of years old as a way for the king to be with his lovers.

Great! I’m a saucy satanist too.
My kingdom, ideally, would be ruled by a girl so beautiful and seductive everyone (In the kingdom at least) followed her rule.
Truth is, the kingdom would actually suck to live in. Most of her staff are ‘servants’ (slaves,) and if you weren’t well off, you were pretty much doomed.
The political system was corrupted, each politician and public figure either entranced by her charisma and beauty or a little bit of her money. Almost all of the laws benefitted the rich only.

So yeah, just your standard, nice kingdom.

Damn thats amazing! I'll think about it once I've seen everyone else but thats an interesting concept.

mines ruled by a king, the country liberal regarding bedmates, however this applies mostly to men, with married women expected to birth their husbands children.

If the woman in question has provided her husband with children, she is free to take a lover of her own. This rule is 100s of years old as a way for the king to be with his lovers.
Omg what a paradise
Anyways, I like this kingdom. Already drawing some paralells between the rulers... Mine wouldn’t be too fond of commitment either :)

Omg what a paradise
Anyways, I like this kingdom. Already drawing some paralells between the rulers... Mine wouldn’t be too fond of commitment either :)
my king struts like a stud lol, but he is also sharp witted so he would know about you but still play it up for kicks

I see there are lots of questions. I’m at work right now so I’ll try to answer them all when I get off

I'm interested, though I'll wait to see how all of the kingdoms are going to turn out before deciding what kind of character to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back