• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Mojave at War Interest Check (Fallout New Vegas RP)

StorytellerLathos

laugh hard, run fast, be kind
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Lore
A mysterious man known simply as the Courier appeared in the Mojave Wasteland and in his short time there he rid the area of the NCR and Legion. This left the area in the hands of Yes Man (the Courier left in search of something), for years the citizens of the Mojave lived well under his leadership. Until the year 2286, when something went terribly wrong, Yes Man was shut down and with no fail safe or backup plan chaos quickly ensued. Civil war seemed unavoidable, but the Mojave was forced to unite when the NCR and Legion sought to exploit their weakness and invade the Mojave. Now the Independent Mojave Malitia (IMM) prepares for a war against two superpowers it has no hope of stopping. Despite these new found dangers in the Mojave a few brave/stupid/desperate people continue to come to the wasteland hoping to find opportunity/money/adventure.

GM
Welcome to my Fallout New Vegas RP. This RP will be driven largely by what you decide, whether that be considered morally good or bad. In addition your choices will also change what type of RP this will be, if your constantly going out of your way to battle people and find adventure this will turn into an Action RP, if you spend most of your time in New Vegas trying to adjust to living with the war, loose leadership, and high crime it may turn into a Semi-Casual RP. Because of the scale and scope of Fallout I'll be acting as a GM for the most part, controlling most NPCs and some characters of my own creation. I'm also looking out for another GM that can help me with lore and such, it would also help to have someone control NPCs whose personalities I don't feel I can get right.

As for activity, I'd like you to be as active as you can be, whether that's once a week or everyday, just be mindful of how active you are and make sure your interactions reflect this so don't hold up the RP by getting into a conversation and finishing it 2 weeks later.

I generally split up post length into 3 categories, Good Day, Bad Day, and Conversation.
Good Day: You're having a good day and creativity is flowing, I'd expect 2+ paragraphs
Bad Day: You might have a bit of writers block or something similar, I'd expect 1+ paragraphs (if you're going through really bad writers block I would suggest telling me and taking a break)
Conversation: You're stuck in conversation and this makes post length much more of a wild card so anything within reason is acceptable (so basically use common sense and don't go into a whole monologue when someone asks "What would you like to eat?")

If you have any questions please ask me here, the answers to those questions will help both of us have more fun in this RP.

Conversation: You're stuck in conversation and this makes post length much more of a wild card so anything within reason is acceptable (so basically use common sense and don't go into a whole monologue when someone asks "What would you like to eat?")

If you have any questions please ask me here, the answers to those questions will help both of us have more fun in this RP.

Lore
A mysterious man known simply as the Courier appeared in the Mojave Wasteland and in his short time there he rid the area of the NCR and Legion. This left the area in the hands of Yes Man (the Courier left in search of something), for years the citizens of the Mojave lived well under his leadership. Until the year 2286, when something went terribly wrong, Yes Man was shut down and with no fail safe or backup plan chaos quickly ensued. Civil war seemed unavoidable, but the Mojave was forced to unite when the NCR and Legion sought to exploit their weakness and invade the Mojave. Now the Independent Mojave Malitia (IMM) prepares for a war against two superpowers it has no hope of stopping. Despite these new found dangers in the Mojave a few brave/stupid/desperate people continue to come to the wasteland hoping to find opportunity/money/adventure.

GM
Welcome to my Fallout New Vegas RP. This RP will be driven largely by what you decide, whether that be considered morally good or bad. In addition your choices will also change what type of RP this will be, if your constantly going out of your way to battle people and find adventure this will turn into an Action RP, if you spend most of your time in New Vegas trying to adjust to living with the war, loose leadership, and high crime it may turn into a Semi-Casual RP. Because of the scale and scope of Fallout I'll be acting as a GM for the most part, controlling most NPCs and some characters of my own creation. I'm also looking out for another GM that can help me with lore and such, it would also help to have someone control NPCs whose personalities I don't feel I can get right.

As for activity, I'd like you to be as active as you can be, whether that's once a week or everyday, just be mindful of how active you are and make sure your interactions reflect this so don't hold up the RP by getting into a conversation and finishing it 2 weeks later.

I generally split up post length into 3 categories, Good Day, Bad Day, and Conversation.
Good Day: You're having a good day and creativity is flowing, I'd expect 2+ paragraphs
Bad Day: You might have a bit of writers block or something similar, I'd expect 1+ paragraphs (if you're going through really bad writers block I would suggest telling me and taking a break)

I’d definitely be down to give this a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back