• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mood6

the modification

the modification

• This is a dystopian-esque rp, where we are in the middle of a war, which has already been going on for the last ten years. In an effort to create supersoldiers, the US government has begun to experiment on the "undesirables", such as the criminals, immigrants, and the disabled. These poor people are being abducted and given unique abilities, inspired from supernatural creatures. Now, there are now experiments being conducted in an attempt to create an army.

]

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

This is a dystopian-esque rp, where we are in the middle of a war, which has already been going on for the last ten years. In an effort to create supersoldiers, the US government has begun to experiment on the "undesirables", such as the criminals, immigrants, and the disabled. These poor people are being abducted and given unique abilities, inspired from supernatural creatures. Now, there are now experiments being conducted in an attempt to create an army.

discord
cs here

This is a reboot of a thread I began back in December. It's been edited a bit, as this was only my second thread on this website, so it sucked.

As I stated, this rp takes place in a research facility where our characters have been trapped. This began seven years ago, when the first person was given the power to shift into a wolf. Since then, the government has been secretly abducting and modifying these people, leading them to believe that they will never see another friendly face. However, this all changed with the latest experiments.

The US is running out of people willing to fight for them, so they need to get these people out on the battlefield as soon as possible. So, they've created a new drug that creates what most would call soulmates, in an attempt to breed these new creatures and get as many of them as possible. However, the science that implements these soulmates is not controllable at the moment. So, though the aim of this experiment is for the subjects to breed, there are gay couples and those who are unable to produce children.

For the first time ever, our characters are being introduced to one another. Their goal will be to escape from this facility, at which point they will need to go into hiding.

As far as the abilities these characters have, they will all be different and based off of supernatural creatures. Several people can be inspired by the same creature, but they all will have somewhat different abilities, unless it is alright with the other rper. They will each have weaknesses and the facility's staff will have the means to keep the characters vulnerable.

THE SETTING
Welcome to Balam Sanctuary. None of our characters know the location and we only know the name by eavesdropping, but most people just call it hell. So far, our prisoners have only seen their own rooms and the doctor's room. They don't even know how to get from one of these rooms to another, as they are drugged heavily whenever they must be moved. These cells are generally very uncomfortable, but are personalized for the experiment. For example, a werewolf may have fake grass/trees in their room or a mermaids will have a water filled cell.

At the start of our rp, our characters will wake up in a new area, where they will immediately see the dining and living room. This is meant to be a big brother-esque area where they are meant to feel comfortable, but there are cameras monitoring the subjects' every move. There is also a kitchen, where their meals have been preprepared and portioned according to the subject's diet, a monitoring room, where the scientists and guards stay, bedrooms, where there is one double bed per room but people will have to share, and bathrooms which are connected to each bedroom. These bedrooms will also be adjusted based on the subject's needs and there will be less decor. More about the facility will be uncovered as we progress and the plan is for them to escape eventually.

SOULMATES
So, soulmates will be different for each creature, but in general, one would notice their soulmate when they look one another in the eyes or touch. They are automatically drawn together and there is an immediate attraction, as well as sparks when they touch one another. They are generally protective over one another. Keep in mind, our characters will have no idea what is going on, as no one has informed them about soulmates. Other factors may appear for certain creatures, for example a vampire or werewolf may be drawn to their partner's smell or a witch may be drawn to their aura. Y'all can choose these soulmates for yourselves or I can choose for you. I may make suggestions if I notice people are having a hard time with plotting.

TAKEN CREATURES

This is where I will list the taken supernatural creatures.
Angel
Gorgon
Golem
Vampire
Faerie
Banshee
Siren
Dragon
Mermaid
Incubus
Werewolf
Kitsune
Dryad
Balrog
Wendigo
Elemental
Shadow Leviathan
Witch
Harpy
Drake-Shifter
Bogeyman
Homunculus
Lich
Shade

No others yet

CHARACTERS

Xiomara Hart - 24 - Angel
Mateo Hart - 18 - Gorgon
Alana McCoy - 19 - Golem
Merrit Anderson - 22 - Dragon
Tidus Schreck - 24 - Bogeyman
Experiment 487 - 25 - Homunculus
Ranulf Morana - 20 - Lich
Valerie Moon - 28 - Shade
No others yet

IC RULES

- e͏x͏p͏e͏r͏i͏m͏e͏n͏t͏s ͏m͏u͏s͏t ͏r͏e͏s͏p͏e͏c͏t ͏a͏l͏l ͏h͏u͏m͏a͏n͏s ͏a͏n͏d ͏r͏e͏f͏e͏r ͏t͏o ͏t͏h͏e͏m ͏b͏y ͏t͏h͏e͏i͏r ͏t͏i͏t͏l͏e͏s
- s͏i͏l͏v͏e͏r͏w͏a͏r͏e ͏i͏s ͏n͏o͏t ͏a͏l͏l͏o͏w͏e͏d ͏o͏u͏t͏s͏i͏d͏e ͏t͏h͏e ͏dining area
-t͏h͏i͏n͏g͏s ͏l͏i͏k͏e ͏w͏e͏a͏p͏o͏n͏s, ͏d͏r͏u͏g͏s, ͏͏m͏o͏n͏e͏y, a͏n͏d ͏c͏h͏e͏m͏i͏c͏a͏l͏s ͏a͏r͏e ͏n͏o͏t ͏a͏l͏l͏o͏w͏e͏d
-all experiments must be accounted for at all times
-any staff may search your person or cell at any time
-follow all staff orders
-no romance with anyone besides your assigned soulmate
-if staff were to fraternize with experiments, said staff would be fired and experimented on as well
-sleep in your assigned rooms and only eat your assigned meals
-violence is not permitted

if the rules are violated, an experiment may be subject to further testing. other punishments may include being locked in a cell, physical punishment, and reduced water/food.

OOC RULES
-͏s͏w͏e͏a͏r͏i͏n͏g ͏i͏s ͏a͏l͏l͏o͏w͏e͏d
-p͏e͏o͏p͏l͏e ͏w͏h͏o ͏a͏r͏e͏n'͏t ͏a͏c͏t͏i͏v͏e ͏w͏i͏l͏l ͏b͏e "͏t͏a͏k͏e͏n ͏b͏y ͏t͏h͏e ͏researchers"
-͏be able to write a͏t ͏l͏e͏a͏s͏t 2-3 good paragraphs per character per post
-no one is ͏o͏p. ͏e͏v͏e͏r͏y ͏s͏p͏e͏c͏i͏e͏s ͏a͏n͏d ͏p͏e͏r͏s͏o͏n ͏w͏i͏l͏l ͏h͏a͏v͏e ͏w͏e͏a͏k͏n͏e͏s͏s͏e͏s.
-t͏h͏e ͏y͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏s͏t ͏a ͏c͏h͏a͏racter ͏c͏a͏n ͏b͏e ͏i͏s 18 unless given special permission.
-all of the facilities staff will be npcs
-n͏o ͏g͏a͏r͏y/͏m͏a͏r͏y-͏s͏u͏e͏s ͏a͏n͏d ͏n͏o ͏o͏n͏e ͏c͏a͏n ͏b͏e ͏e͏x͏t͏r͏e͏m͏e͏l͏y ͏t͏o͏r͏t͏u͏r͏e͏d. ͏a ͏e͏x͏t͏r͏e͏m͏e ͏s͏o͏b ͏s͏t͏o͏r͏y ͏i͏s͏n'͏t ͏f͏u͏n
-͏i͏f ͏y͏o͏u͏r ͏h͏i͏s͏t͏o͏r͏y ͏i͏s ͏t͏r͏i͏g͏g͏e͏r͏i͏n͏g, ͏p͏l͏e͏a͏s͏e ͏p͏u͏t ͏i͏t ͏i͏n ͏a ͏s͏p͏o͏i͏l͏e͏r ͏w͏i͏t͏h ͏t͏r͏i͏g͏g͏e͏r ͏w͏a͏r͏n͏i͏n͏g͏s
-d͏o͏n'͏t ͏m͏a͏k͏e ͏e͏v͏e͏r͏y͏t͏h͏i͏n͏g ͏a͏b͏o͏u͏t ͏y͏o͏u͏r ͏c͏h͏a͏r͏r͏i͏e͏s
-p͏l͏e͏a͏s͏e ͏l͏e͏t ͏m͏e ͏k͏n͏o͏w ͏i͏n ͏p͏m ͏i͏f ͏s͏o͏m͏e͏t͏h͏i͏n͏g ͏i͏s ͏b͏o͏t͏h͏e͏r͏i͏n͏g ͏you
-y͏o͏u ͏c͏a͏n ͏b͏r͏e͏a͏k ͏i͏c ͏r͏u͏l͏e͏s
-discord is required

Last edited:
Vampire please [but are the characters technically hybrids or fully that species? Also, can multiple people have Gorgon/Angel/Golem? Or are those the only species that only one person can have?]

Are the powers e.g. pyrokinesis or are they like super speed/enhanced sight? Or both?

Can I rejoin with Merrit again, please?

cirrostratus cirrostratus They technically can't be defined as humans or their supernatural creatures, as they aren't really either. As I mentioned in the introduction, multiple people can have the same supernatural creature, but not the same abilities. You would come up with the abilities for your character.
Abyss Abyss Absolutely!

Can I reserve a drake? the species, not the rapper
And how does it work with being in a house? If there are any big creatures? Can I reserve a drake-shifter as well then, just in case?

mood6 mood6 May I reserve kitsune/Gumiho ?

Edit; I don't know if I posted this before you closed it so I want to know if it is open to me before I continue working on my CS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back