• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Modification CS

Other
Here

mood6

• the modification

applications

application info.

Image here
    Name:
    Nickname:
    Sexuality:
    Notable Features:
    Supernatural Creature:
    Abilities:
    Weaknesses:
    Personality: (paragraphs or traits with explanations)
    History: (optional)

roles.

Soulmates

16/28 Paired

Xiomara and Tidus
    Mateo and Willow
    Alana and Yusuf
    Altaira and Verity
    Jaesong and Ivy
    Cole and Raina
    Loriane and Marcelo
    Meilan and Xiang

Characters

28 so far

Xiomara Ines Hart - Angel
    Mateo Tomas Hart - Gorgon
    Alana Rose McCoy - Golem
    Lucienna Suitcliffe - Frankenstien
    Nadia Harris - Hellhound
    Cole Maddox - Ghost
    Tidus Schreck - Bogeyman
    Neva Ximenz - Ifrit
    Raina Ximenz - Yuki Onna
    Lilliana Ellington - Vaal Hazak
    Evelynne Henderson - Mizutsune
    Merritt Anderson - Dragon
    Verity Meer - Eldritch Leviathan
    Altaira Laskaris - Harpy
    Marcelo Benenati - Hydra
    Raphael Shaw - Vampire
    Morgan Byrne - Pooka
    Meilan Zhu - Chinese Dragon
    Yume Mizayaki - Nekomata
    Jaesong Choi - Bulgae
    Li Kai Yu - Qilin
    Aaren Burrell - Ahuizotl
    Willow Keeling - Witch
    Kai Arellano - Angel
    Xiang Yu - Kilin
    Yusuf Anden - Wendigo
    Loriane Pope - Elemental

remember.

s͏w͏e͏a͏r͏i͏n͏g ͏i͏s ͏a͏l͏l͏o͏w͏e͏d

p͏e͏o͏p͏l͏e ͏w͏h͏o ͏a͏r͏e͏n'͏t ͏a͏c͏t͏i͏v͏e ͏w͏i͏l͏l ͏b͏e "͏t͏a͏k͏e͏n ͏b͏y ͏t͏h͏e ͏researchers"

be able to write a͏t ͏l͏e͏a͏s͏t 1-2 good paragraphs per character per post

no one is ͏o͏p. ͏e͏v͏e͏r͏y ͏s͏p͏e͏c͏i͏e͏s ͏a͏n͏d ͏p͏e͏r͏s͏o͏n ͏w͏i͏l͏l ͏h͏a͏v͏e ͏w͏e͏a͏k͏n͏e͏s͏s͏e͏s.

t͏h͏e ͏y͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏s͏t ͏a ͏c͏h͏a͏racter ͏c͏a͏n ͏b͏e ͏i͏s 18 unless given special permission.

all of the facilities staff will be npcs

n͏o ͏g͏a͏r͏y/͏m͏a͏r͏y-͏s͏u͏e͏s ͏a͏n͏d ͏n͏o ͏o͏n͏e ͏c͏a͏n ͏b͏e ͏e͏x͏t͏r͏e͏m͏e͏l͏y ͏t͏o͏r͏t͏u͏r͏e͏d. ͏a ͏e͏x͏t͏r͏e͏m͏e ͏s͏o͏b ͏s͏t͏o͏r͏y ͏i͏s͏n'͏t ͏f͏u͏n

i͏f ͏y͏o͏u͏r ͏h͏i͏s͏t͏o͏r͏y ͏i͏s ͏t͏r͏i͏g͏g͏e͏r͏i͏n͏g, ͏p͏l͏e͏a͏s͏e ͏p͏u͏t ͏i͏t ͏i͏n ͏a ͏s͏p͏o͏i͏l͏e͏r ͏w͏i͏t͏h ͏t͏r͏i͏g͏g͏e͏r ͏w͏a͏r͏n͏i͏n͏g͏s

d͏o͏n'͏t ͏m͏a͏k͏e ͏e͏v͏e͏r͏y͏t͏h͏i͏n͏g ͏a͏b͏o͏u͏t ͏y͏o͏u͏r ͏c͏h͏a͏r͏acters

p͏l͏e͏a͏s͏e ͏l͏e͏t ͏m͏e ͏k͏n͏o͏w ͏i͏n ͏p͏m ͏i͏f ͏s͏o͏m͏e͏t͏h͏i͏n͏g ͏i͏s ͏b͏o͏t͏h͏e͏r͏i͏n͏g ͏you

y͏o͏u ͏c͏a͏n ͏b͏r͏e͏a͏k ͏i͏c ͏r͏u͏l͏e͏s

discord is required

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

basics

appearance

psyche

backstory

gallery

Merrit

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

basics

appearance

psyche

backstory

gallery

Verity

Attachments

• 1623179591688.png
    1623179591688.png
    400.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 1623278387397.png
    1623278387397.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 1625843194030.png
    1625843194030.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

filler

filler

filler

filler

• Harpy.

Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward

Hurts Like Hell

Fleurie

Full name

Altaira Laskaris

Identification

Harpy
    Multipurpose air-to-air and air-to-ground combat unit
    Specialty: High speed and maneuverability

General

Sexuality: Pansexual
    Species: Harpy
    Pronouns: She/Her

Abilities

Her wings allow her to not only take off swiftly but to fly nimbly. Her arm/wings make cutting corners and changing directions easier.
    Her large feet are her main weapons. She is able to grab and snatch things/people due to their strength, as well as using her sharp talons to cut, stab and slash through opponents. Her much smaller talons on her wings may be able to do some harm, but she usually just uses them as fingers.
    Her spine, tendons, and blood vessels have become extremely flexible, allowing her to turn her neck and back 270% without injury. This was implemented to compliment her enhanced reflex with a faster physical response.
    Able to release an ear-piercing shriek the temporarily stun those without ear protection.
    Her eyesight, sense of hearing, and reflexes have all become enhanced. However, her sense of smell and touch are no better than the average human.
    What is better than a soldier that doesn't need to be fed? Nothing. That is why Altaira's digestive system is able to, even meant to, consume raw meat rather than cooked, variety-filled meals. Decomposing corpses are okay too, as Altaira has become resistant to the harmful effects of the microorganisms found on rotten or decomposing meat and most poisons. A weapon and battle-field cleaner combo!
    She is able to tolerate high levels of pain for an unwonted length of time. Everyone has their limits and hers is exceptionally, but not unreasonably, high, whether it be through direct or indirect acquisition.
    Unique wing and feather features enable reduced locomotion/flight-based sound.
    Within Altaira's mouth are glands capable of producing a concoction of mutated digestive enzymes. When biting something, Harpy is able to release those enzymes which will then travel onto her victim and begin digesting their flesh. The enzymes die within a minute of leaving Harpy's mouth but are capable of damaging and eating away both external and internal flesh.

Weaknesses:
    Her body is still made of flesh and is unarmored. Therefore, she is still sensitive to physical harm.
    Her pain resistance allows her to endure life-threatening wounds for a short time, despite them literally placing her on the verge of death. Without proper pain recognition, she is unable to even recognize that she is dying.
    She is pretty useless on the ground. Her body was made to exist and maneuver in the air.
    She has no full hands, and her arm structure now functions for flight. Due to this, she can only grasp and lift light objects with her upper appendages. Anything even mildly heavy cannot be lifted.
    She is less resistant to psychological attacks due to her compromised mental state.
    The ongoing experiments to basically factory reset her mind cause her to have poor rationale and judgment. Her declining sense of self and overwhelming instinctual drive makes it difficult to respond appropriately during high-stress situations.
    While her feathers have an oily, water-resistant coating, full saturation would make flight impossible.
    Shrieking damages the vocal cords. Overuse will cause loss of voice for several days.
    May be used as a pawn

♡design by natasha., coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

I
II
III
IV
  • Introduction

Name: Marcelo Benenati
    Nickname: Marcel, or more affectionately known as Marcy
    Pronouns: He/His/Him
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Species: Hydra
    Personality: Marcelo was born sickly. He was a small, weak child. Everyone except his mother and father overlooked him. However, he was ambitious. He worked hard and began surpassing his peers academically and physically. He was taught to be self-confident, quick-witted, stubborn, and persuasive, just as any businessman should be. He wouldn't call himself materialistic, he simply deserves the best. He expects great things from himself, and rightfully so. When he sets his sights on something, he goes out and grabs it. He is innovative, artistic, and resourceful. He's easy to be jealous of because his self-confidence doesn't stem from narcissism. While he was given the opportunity to excel, he worked hard to ensure a successful future. He pushed himself to develop the skills and mindset he prides himself on. He does enjoy a well-placed bragging session, but they are all in good taste. He enjoys surpassing the expectations of others (and himself). However, his strong presence often threatens insecurity.

He is charming and extraverted with great interpersonal skills, finding friends in even the most incompatible matches. He can be overly flirtatious and bold. He comes from a very affectionate Italian father, so he is quite affectionate with everyone. He loves to joke around and does so often by attempting to bribe the guards.

His true vice is his vindictive spirit. Nothing compares to a Marcelo scorned. He is unforgiving with a retentive memory. He is obsessed with revenge and is willing to wait years for someone that wronged him to build themselves up just so they'd have more to lose when he tore them down. The consecutive loss of his parents mixed with the expected betrayal of his half-brothers has hardened the intimate part of his heart.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

• Tidus (bogeyman).jpgName:
    Tidus Schreck

Nickname:
    Ty, Shrek

Height: 6'10" but can change with powers

Gender/Pronouns:
    Androgynous Male, He/Him

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Notable Features:
    Three horns adorn his head, each one about 4 inches in length. He also has three shadowy tendrils that appear from under his cloak. He has a scar on his face thanks to the Colonel that brought him in two years prior. He wears it like a badge of honor.

Supernatural Creature:
    Bogeyman

Abilities:
    -Shapeshifting: Nobody knows the bogeyman's true form and as such, Tidus is able to transform at will. This power does activate itself without his command when making direct eye contact. That transformation turns Tidus into one of the things that terrify whomever he's looking at.
    -Shadow Plane/Teleportation: Tidus can see another world coinciding with their current one. This "Shadow World" changes as shadows move, but is connected to the normal world. He can move through this world and appear in the "normal" world, though the range of teleportation hasn't been proven to go more than 50ft. It is believed that Tidus could pull someone into the shadow plane, trapping them in eternal nightmares allowing him to feed off them forever.
    -Nightmare Projection: If the target is asleep, Tidus can inflict severe nightmares upon them and then feed upon that chaos and terror. This sustains him far better than any food source, sometimes allowing him to go several days without eating.

Weaknesses:
    -The more well lit an area, the less powerful Tidus is. Most of his powers work better in the dark where the mind is more open to fear. Even his transformations can be halted if there's enough light.
    -his fear form, as he calls it, happens automatically when he makes eye contact, no matter how he tries to transform. Thus he has to wear sunglasses or a blindfold at all times.
    -His power influences his own dreams as well, turning them into nightmares. This has given him a severe case of insomnia.

Personality:
    Tidus is a VERY aggressive individual, to the point of seeming antagonizing. He finds it enjoyable to see just how many buttons he can push on somebody before they pop. But this aggressive behavior comes from his confidence in his own fighting ability. Even after losing to Colonel McArthur, Tidus looks forward to their next bout.

Along with his cocky confident attitude, Tidus is protective of anything that he feels is “his.” Whether that be his motorcycle or his cat. Threatening or harming anything that he “owns” brings out the worst of him. Tidus is also a bit reckless, finding wounds and scars like trophies.

Tidus cannot stand seeing someone lacking confidence in themselves, oftentrying to push them in his own unique way. That or picking a fight with someone that tries to bully another. He thinks picking fights with the weak is just pathetic

Positive Traits:
    Confident, Assertive, Easy-going, Supportive, Dedicated, Protective

Negative Traits:
    Aggressive, Confrontational, Brash, Reckless, Possessive, Explosive temper, Antagonistic

History:
    Tidus grew up in the slums of New York with his mother and sister. His father working so much that he might as well have not existed in the young boy’s life. Growing up he learned quick you had to fight for what you wanted and that the only true language was strength. He learned to fight in the streets and use everything to his advantage.

The first attempt at capturing him proved that. When the suits tried to get him he led them into an abandoned building before using the darkened building to take them down. The second time is when he met the Colonel. That fight left him with a nice scar on his forehead, though Tidus enjoyed finding someone not so weak.

After waking up with his new abilities, Tidus has made quite the scene. Tormenting scientists and soldiers alike with his terror powers. He does everything to make their life hell all in the name of his sick fun.But because he’s never once harmed a staff member or tried to escape they tolerate him.

Last edited:
Raphael Shaw
The Vampire

Height: 6'2" (188 cm)
Weight: 175 lb (79 kg)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Grey
Distinguishing feature: Widow's Peak, Fangs
Build: Tall, lean, regal, hungry

• Name: Raphael Shaw
    Nickname/Alias: Raph, Blood-Sucking Bitch
    Sexuality: Homosexual

Drink

Blood

Deal

Death

code by RI.a

Last edited:

• Morgan Byrne
    full name
    Morgan Byrne

nickname(s)
    None, feel free to give her some

gender & pronouns
    Female, she and her

d.o.b.
    August 28th

sexual orientation
    Pansexual

VISAGE
    species
    Pooka, a creature shapeshifter from Irish folklore

height
    5'8" (172 cm)

weight
    130 lbs.

build
    Morgan has more a model build, she is tall and slender build. Not a muscular woman by an means but she only needs her face to be scary

hair
    Long dyed-blonde hair with dark brown roots

eyes
    Bright blue eyes, though her pupils often change shape out of now where because of her pooka nature

scars & mods
    Morgan has a couple faded scars on her back, other than that there was nothing major. Morgan as both her ears pierced and that is all.

notable features
    At first glance, Morgan looks like a normal person but upon further investigation, Morgan’s supernatural features are easier to spot. Her pupils often change shape, between something human and something from an animal. Compared to the others the effects of the experiments she got it pretty good. Though her human features are eye-catching on their own since she looks like a model.

fc
    Cara Delevingne
M
O
R
G
A
N

coded by reveriee.

• Yume Miyazaki
    full name
    Yume Miyazaki

nickname(s)
    He usually just called Yume but Yu will also work

gender & pronouns
    Male, masculine pronouns

d.o.b.
    Apirl 3rd

sexual orientation
    Bisexual

VISAGE
    species
    Nekomata, a twin-tailed cat demon described in Chinese and then Japanese folklore

height
    5'9" (175 cm)

weight
    144 lbs.

build
    He may not exactly be very tall, and he knows that he lacks muscle. His smaller build and lack of bulk allow him to very flexible because he has nothing really stopping him.

hair
    Yume has pitch black hair that has been cut rather short and has a couple of shaved lines on one side. The rest has been bleached blonde that kind of goes everywhere with signs of some styling.

eyes
    His eyes are a very bright blue that looks not quite right with the elliptical pupils that have increased his cat-like look. They used to be dark brown.

scars & mods
    He has several small scars that cover both his arms which look like they could have been created by being in a knife fight. He also has multiple pierceings in both his ears.

notable features
    The first thing that tends to catch people's attention is the two, yes two, black tails that seemingly float behind him. The tails are obviously feline and he is always holding them up to keep them from dragging on the ground. Each tail is about five feet in length tipped with a small ball of pale blue flame. There is also the pair of feline ears that have replaced his once human ears. These are the only indicators that he is listening to you sometimes this is because they will shift towards sounds and noises. Yume also now has claws on both his hands and feet. They help him with climbing up surfaces and keeping balance on rough terrain. This means he does run around without shoes because of the claws. His canines are also sharper than the average humans.

fc
    Yuta Nakamoto
Y
U
M
E

coded by reveriee.

• Meilan Zhu
    full name
    Meilan Zhu

nickname(s)
    She also goes by Mei, but she will also accept Lan

gender & pronouns
    Female, feminine pronouns

d.o.b.
    November 28th

sexual orientation
    Bisexual

VISAGE
    species
    Chinese dragon

height
    5'9" (175 cm)

weight
    140 lbs.

build
    She has a slim and slightly muscular build showing off the many years she has put into learning how to dance.

hair
    Meillan has black hair that has been cut short. Her lack of sight made it hard for her to style long hair.

eyes
    Her eyes shifted into a bright, almost glowing ruby red with almost reptilian pupils replacing her human ones.

scars & mods
    She has a small scar on her left cheek, but no body mods.

notable features
    Her only normal notable feature is that she has two dimples on either side of her smile, everything else is far from normal. Her ears have an almost elven look to them now because they have elongated and the tip has sharpened. She has two pure white horns emerging from the skin close to her temples that have a whimsical sort of deer look to them that is about a foot in length each. Meilan also has two long whiskers that emerge from her face from under her cheekbones that help her sense things around her. Each whisker is about two feet in length and defies gravity as they float around her face. She has white iridescent scales covering the complete backside of her body. The scales start up in her hairline along the back of her neck and travel down along her back all the way down her back and over the tops of her feet. They even curl slightly over her shoulders and down the tops of her arms and over the top of her hands. The scales on the back of her hands travel up her fingers and sort of fade in the almost clear claws that have replaced Meilan's nails. Her most significant change is the fact that she now has a tail. Her tail is not like that of a normal dragon tail, near the end of the near six-foot-long limb is a silvery-white foot-long tuft of hair. Her tail starts out thickly close to her body and thing out almost like a whip near the very end.

fc
    Lu Keran
M
E
I
L
A
N

coded by reveriee.

• Jaeseong Choi
    full name
    Jaeseong Choi

nickname(s)
    He also goes by Jae, but he prefers Jaeseong

gender & pronouns
    Male, masculine pronouns

d.o.b.
    Janurary 7th

sexual orientation
    Bisexual

VISAGE
    species
    Bulgae, a hellhound type creature that is described in Korean folklore. They are also called 'Fire Dogs'

height
    5'10" (177 cm)

weight
    150 lbs.

build
    He has an average build, nothing that really gives anything away about him. Though I wouldn't underestimate him the experiments have given him some new strength. Though I can say that on his own he is pretty flexible.

hair
    Jaeseong has medium-length dyed blonde hair that sort of hangs in his face and he doesn't style his hair in the morning it will create a curtain of hair in front of his face.

eyes
    His eyes are a bright glowing orange that fades into gold around his pupil.

scars & mods
    He has both his ears pierced, and his hands are covered in scars from accidently cutting himself with his claws.

notable features
    His canines are now much larger and sharper than that of normal humans which sometimes makes it hard for him to close his mouth and it can be uncomfortable for him sometimes because he is not quite sure how to work with them, so sometimes he will have cuts on his lips because of his sharp canines. On his hands, his nails have grown and turned into claws that have a black tint to them. He will often have little bandaids on the palm of his hands all the time because he is constantly cutting his own hands with his claws. His human ears have been replaced with two pitch-black ears that look surprisingly soft despite their slight charred look. Jaeseong also has a matching tail that emerges from just below his lower black, it has the same slightly fluffy charred look to it.

fc
    Lee Taeyoung
J
A
E
S
E
O
N
G

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

• Keeling
    Willow
    • anger
      resting bitch face
      artistic
      unfriendly
      I deal in death. If you cannot bring yourself to kill, speak my name.
      Name
      Willow Keeling
      Nickname
      Just Willow, she'll probably hate anything else
      Sexuality
      Bisexual
      Romantic Orientation
      Biromantic
      Species
      Witch
      Appearance
      Willow stands at about 5'7 and always stands tall and proud. She only slouches when she's drawing, but other than that her back is straight as a board. She has a fair complection and long brown hair and blue eyes.
      Personality
      Positive:
      -Artistic
      Willow always has one of her many sketchebooks with her at all times. She'll happily draw something for you or even do a simple design. She uses art as an escape, as her mind often blanks and she just paints, draws, or do whatever with whatever kind of tool she feels like using. She'll often loose focus, which goes along with her absentmindedness, and just draw for hours.
      -Calm
      She's reletively calm, having spent a few months in different stressful situations, she's able to stay calm through a lot. She does have her outspirts of anger, but she does her best to control them.
      -Friendly
      Surprisingly, she's really easy to get along with. She likes to make friends with people and will do that if she feels like it. She'll help you if you need it or will just hang out with you in silence.
      -Loyal
      Once she consideres you her friend, she'd literally kill for you. If someone made you upset, on purpose, she'd really want to go beat that person up. She tries not to, as she'd want to make sure that you're ok. But don't be surprised if that person has a black eye and swollen lip and is now scared of her...and possibly you.
      Negative:
      -Absentminded
      She often thinks about her life before her fathers death, and how different she is because of it. She wonders how her mom is doing, and a part of her is glad that she left. She mostly thinks when she's doing some sort of art, and it can be hard to get her attention sometimes
      -Angry
      She likes to compare herself to the Hulk. She's always angry, it just depends on if she chooses to show it or not. It'll often show up in the form of an eye roll and her R.B.F. (resting bitch face), but she rarely lets that side of her show anymore.
      -Enigmatic
      People often find her confusing. When she's not interacting with people, she just looks like she'd murder your-she could-but as soon as you say hi or walk around her, she'll smile and greet you. She's really easy to make conversation with, she just gets lost in her own thoughts.
    code by Nano

Last edited:
a3f602c85b11e898f4ca955a06f9df1d.jpg

anders olsson. ❞
they’d all be so disappointed,
cause who am i if not exploited?
❝ cursory information. ❞

full name— Anders Olsson.
nickname(s)— If you call him anything other than Anders, he'll probably kill you.
gender— Male
age— 18
sexuality— Homosexual

❝ visage. ❞

Anders could easily be described as pretty. Despite the fact that his appearance is not a result of the experiments done on him, it's only fitting that a siren should look the way he does. He looks a bit younger than he is and most likely always will, particularly with his facial structure. His eyes are a bright blue that contrast against his platinum, almost-white hair, giving him an icy look that matches his personality. He stands at 5'10, not particularly tall, but not particularly short either, and if very lean with little muscle. His most notable feature is definitely his hair. His body is unmodified by way of piercings and tattoos, although he's always wanted both.

❝ persona. ❞

vices
Defensive - He will argue about anything and everything, especially if it's in reference to him.
Sarcastic - His favourite way of speaking.
Passive-aggressive - Pretty self-explanatory. He's petty.
Insecure - Less obvious to those who don't know him, but Anders feels very insecure in himself; he's just insecure about his existence in general.
Uncooperative - When he doesn't want to cooperate, there's no chance in Hell that he will.
virtues
Observant - Anders spends a lot of time staying quiet and just watching and observing, as well as eavesdropping, so it's likely he knows more than others may think.
Non-judgemental - Well, in a way. he's not judging everybody, he just doesn't like them.
Reliable - If you give him a job to do, and he agrees, he will do it to the best of his ability.
Independent - Fiercely so.
Alert - Anders is almost constantly on edge.
general personality— Anders is a very difficult person to like. Sometimes he could be describes as akin to a moody teenager. He doesn't like other people so he doesn't want them to like him. He is fiercely independent, much preferring to work or be by himself than with other people. He prefers to watch and observe rather than be part of a conversation, unless he feels a need to be defensive and argumentative - which happens more often than some people expect. He refuses to let himself get attached to anybody because he refuses to let hmself be hurt or vulnerable. As well as this, Anders is just very insecure in himself. He doesn't really see the purpose of his life and he doesn't know what he would want to do if he lived normally. When he becomes close with someone, he would literally get into a fight for them. His defensive nature carries over to his friends and loved ones, few as they might be.

❝ abilities. ❞

powers
Siren Song - Unlike a Siren from mythology, Anders' Siren Song doesn't come from his voice. Instead, he is able to use his hand to change air frequency and direct it to those who he wishes to control as if 'singing' to them. Generally, he can only guide where his victims walk - sometimes he will guide them into the line of fire, or toward himself where he can then kill/incapacitate them.
Telepathy - While physically touching someone, Anders can read their minds if he so wishes.
Speed Swimming - Although he does not shift into a Siren, Anders can swim much faster than the average human, as well as breathe underwater.
Scale Armor - Instead of shifting, Anders can cover a small part of his body (of his choice) with almost iron-like scales by way of armor.
weaknesses—Although he can make a small part of himself 'armored' by scales at will, he can only armor an area the size of a 5 diameter circle. Otherwise, he is completely human and is susceptible to physical harm.

While he can breathe underwater for longer than the average human, he is still limited and can only hold his breath for 40 minutes, an hour at the absolute maximum.
With his Siren Song, he is only able to control people that he has had physical contact with in the past/at any point. He can also only control a maximum of three people at the same time. Additionally, his telepathy only works while he is physically touching somebody.

❝ background. ❞

Anders was born originally in Sweden to a couple who already had two children, and then four more after him. His childhood was generally peaceful - his family was wealthy enough and his parents were kind. Anders was much closer with his father than he was with his mother, however, as she was almost always preoccupied with his younger siblings. When Anders was 12, they moved to the United States.

While Anders was in high school, his father, a noble and moralistic man, joined the war. Anders was devasted - sixteen years old, he knew the dangers and sacrifices of war. His father, in attempts to keep Anders' spirits up, would 'train' with him and teach him to fight. This meant that, a few years later, when Anders would be taken, he would have some minimal knowledge of combat.

Shortly after leaving the war, predictably, Anders' father died. Anders was heartbroken and instantly closed himself off. His mother, equally, if not more heartbroken, could barely stand to be around Anders, as he was by far the closest to his father. A few months after his father's death, one of Anders' younger siblings grew very sick and was hospitalised. Anders knew he couldn't bear to be at home any longer, so he left without a word. He cared for his siblings but knows that they will be relatively safe with his mother. As for his younger sister who was in hospital, he knew he would visit her every now and then when he could, without his mother and the rest of his family.

His way of living for a few months was just to squat in abandoned, sometimes half-destroyed buildings, putting himself in a pretty vulnerable position. Of course, that was how he was taken only recently, shortly after turning at 18. He is definitely one of the more difficult victims of experimentation, picking fights when and where he could and often trying to escape.

&& — ❝ the siren

Last edited:

• scroll

scroll

Places, places, get in your places! Curtains & doll faces.

The Kirin

Xiang Yu

nicknames

Fanfare

male

sexuality

bisexual

d.o.b.

December 20th

roles

support, transport

Minimix

Melanie M, Halsey, ID, FOB

visage

height

5'11"

weight

145lbs

hair c.

dark, black/brown

eye c.

coals

faceclaim

ten

personality

Xiang is charismatic but also somewhat reserved, while he would look to grab attention of an audience in his previous life, he doesn't necessarily want to do so here. But jokes on him, he seems to always grab someone's focus through helping others anyways. He's a guy who will extend his hand when it seems no one else is or not enough people are. Is he a goody-good? Well he isn't trying to be, but he knows how frustrating things can be without help. He has a semi-formal air to himself, staying "professional," as much as possible, but he has swayed to some goofy shenanigans before. His acting profession often causes him to do jokes where he creates a skit on the spot, or turns things into something dramatic, meant for a point of comedy. He is however someone who will study others and is generally good about remaining calm, or if he feels he will not, will go somewhere else to calm down. Tired, aware, chill, open arms, eloquent, spacing out when by himself if not studying others or something, reader, deceptively petty but "above such things," approachable.

answer

dislikes

answer

fears

answer

abilities

A kirin is a chimerical creature, similar to the Qilin, but more deer like and with a backwards curving horn. Xiang's Kirin form is horse and deer like of his overall body with a long tail like an ox or lion's witha "tuft" at the end. His face has some dragon features, but still resembles the deer and equine look. His body is covered in thousands of tiny green scales with his legs turning black and the hooves glowing a golden light. His eyes also glow this color. His mane, that starts from his head and rides down his body to tail tuft appears to be made of flames, though upon getting close, while it does feel warm, seems to not be anything more than waves and ripples of heat. This becomes false if he feels threatened or aggressive and will become truly flame.

He can walk on water and air, and he cannot walk on grass in Kirin form so he will always appear to hover.

He can also read auras, similar to his brother, but instead of deciphering whether they speak truth or not, he sees whether or not they can be redeemed if given the chance. Additionally, his aura ebbs away stress the longer around him, soothing others.

Wind can be created by Xiang in the direction he travels (called tail wind), depending on how long he moved in that direction and the speed he obtained it can be destructive, sending loose objects and sometimes even people or other creatures flying.

A fan, not so visible to others besides himself and his brother, though capable of discerning through his hand movements, made of heat is used to guide wind, usually used to help channel the trajectory, speed, and more of his brother's spear and may also be applied to other things.

Healing; he can heal others and himself. However it depends on the severity of the injury or illness. For illnesses, it seems he can provide a state of mind and environment to aid and promote in recovery, but it will not guarantee a full recovery if at all, terminally ill individuals will have their life extended but are not necessarily cured. When extremely sick himself he cannot provide a lot of healing, as his homeostasis seems to then recede healing others to prioritize the self. If he has provided healing a lot to others, he can become sick and will need to 'rest,' from doing so

gallery

connections

The Covener

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

The Maverick

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

The Pariah

The Bridge

The Turncoat

The Obscured

miscellaneous

qotd

a rabbit

qotd

hello

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Li Kai Yu
    full name
    Li Kai Yu

nickname(s)
    He doesn't really have any nicknames unless

gender & pronouns
    Male, masculine pronouns

d.o.b.
    December 20th

sexual orientation
    Pansexual

VISAGE
    species
    Li Kai similarly to his brother Xiang takes on the form of a Qilin, which is a variation of a kirin. His powers are fairly similar to his brother and he is less deer-like, leaning more towards the dragon nature. While he is not full on dragon but you know.

height
    5'11" (177 cm)

weight
    150 lbs.

build
    Li Kai is on the taller side of the spectrum, while he is shorter than some of the other guys he doesn’t really care. He has a lot of mean muscle on his body that comes in handy when he is throwing his spear around.

hair
    He has medium length dark brown hair, borderline black. Shorter along the side and longer on the top.

eyes
    Li Kai has deep golden eyes with more replilian like pupils.

scars & mods
    Li Kai has both his ears pierced like basically the entire cast and he doesn't have any body modifications unless you count the stuff that the experiments did to him.

notable features
    Other than his golden eyes, he has a lot of other things that make him stand out. Though when you are surrounded by people who are in a similar situation as you, it can be a bit hard to really stand out. Unlike his brother he doesn’t have one singular horn, he instead has two, bronzy-golden horns, on either side of his temple. This often makes it seem like he is a part of the dragon group with Merrit, Meilan, and Marcelo. His horns are rather long, they are about two feet long. Instead of curling upwards, they grow backward towards the back of his head. Much like Meilan he has a long whip-like tail that reaches about five to six feet in length with a foot of it being a tuft fluff at the very end. His body is partially covered in scales that are similar in color to his horns. They start on the back of his neck up in his hair, leading all down his back and legs. The golden scales cover his shoulders, upper arms, and the top of his hands. While the scales don’t cover his entire body they are gold and sometimes turn him into a disco ball. Like the rest of the crew, Li Kai has these long claw-like nails and sharp canines.

fc
    Jung Jaehyun
L
I
K
A
I

coded by reveriee.

• Aaren Burrell
    full name
    Aaren Burrell

nickname(s)
    She mostly goes by Ren with close friends.

gender & pronouns
    Female, feminine pronouns

d.o.b.
    August 10th

sexual orientation
    Pansexual

VISAGE
    species
    Ahuizotl, a dog-like creature from Aztec legends which were said to be lake guardians that would drag people to their dooms.

height
    5'4" (163 cm)

weight
    138 lbs.

build
    Aaren is a fairly built woman, while she is not crazy muscular, she had been learning how to use aerial silks since she was a kid so she has some well defined muscle.

hair
    Aaren as dark brown hair that she keeps cut short.

eyes
    The experiments have turned her eyes a dull golden color her pupils have remained the say.

scars & mods
    Aaren has both her ears pierced and a tattoo on her back that has no particular meaning.

notable features
    Other than her golden colored eyes that were caused by the experiments. There are a few other things that stand out. Her ears are slightly elongated and pointed, similar to that of an elf in a fantasy book or film. Both her canines and fingernails are longer than that of a normal human. These aren’t the most alarming things about her though. The first thing that tends to catch people’s eye is the tail. It isn't cute or fuzzy either. Aaren’s tail is around six to seven feet in length from where it starts all the way down to the fingertips. Yes, you heard that right, at the very end of her tail is a giant hand. Which she has complete control over by the way. Along her back starting from her neck down her tail are small spines that emerge from her skin and can get bigger when she gets mad or wants them to. When she gets in water the spines go back into her skin.

fc
    Naomi Scott
A
A
R
E
N

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
ENTER PASSWORD
  • please

Name: Yusuf Anden

Pronouns: He/Him

Species: Wendigo

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Soulmate: Alana
Visage
Height: 5'9" / 176cm

Weight: 143lbs / 65kg

Body Type: Ectomorph

Body Shape: Inverted Triangle

Markings: scars from experiments / surgery spread throughout body; patient number on right upper arm

Modifications: one piercing on each earlobe

Distinguishers: looks older than his age

Height: 10'3" / 313cm

Weight: 317lbs/ 144kg

Body Shape: legs, neck, and head of a buck; black and gray fur on legs and elbows; brown fur from shoulders up; loose skin on lower, back, and side of abdomen; lack of skin in center of torso; decomposing flesh in upper body; body-length arms; four fingers per hand; hoof nails on each finger

Markings: stretch marks on non-fur covered skin; patient number on right upper arm
Abilities
Current training objective: shift an isolated part of the body

Species Abilities
Upon command, subject can shift into Wendigo form. Average time to shift completely takes about 82.2 seconds. Subject reportedly experiences immense pain upon shifting.

The shifting process not only includes growth of bones and development of fur, but organs growing to supply the necessary functions for the larger body. Nerves and skin tear and break; antler bones grow from parts of the skull that protrude past head. Subject's senses typically are in disarray for about 206.5 seconds post shifting process due to physical shock. Skin is known to sporadically grow following a feeding in wendigo form. Memories from human form are preserved post-shifting.

Abilities in wendigo form include enhanced senses, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced regeneration, ability to digest any object, ability to withstand extreme cold weather, and vocal manipulation.

Known weaknesses in wendigo form are heat and hunger; enhanced regeneration is dependent on whether or not subject is well fed. Human meat is the most effective meat, with other mammals being the second best for its diet. Non-mammals, vegetables, and nonliving substances may be digested in wendigo form, but do not assist in body's wellbeing.

Shifting from wendigo form to original human form has an average of about 94.9 seconds; depending on how long subject was in wendigo form, subject may lose consciousness post shifting. Subject experiences temporary hypertension for about 6 - 29 hours post return to human form, dependent on amount of time spent in wendigo form. Occasionally has excess skin that tightens within 72 - 168 hours of return to human form, also dependent on time spent in wendigo form.

Post surgery, subject has experienced slight enhanced senses in human form. Senses are more sensitive immediately after returning to human form following a shift into wendigo form. Subject also has a similar diet of a wendigo following their first shifting; mammal meat is all that can sustain subject's health, however, subject cannot digest inanimate objects in human form as it can in wendigo form.
History

Yusuf's life has revolved around science since his conception.

He was born to two extraordinary pioneers in the medical field, both having met through projects they had taken up together over the years. Obsessed with chemical biology and discovering what the human body could truly be capable of, his parents found kindred spirits in one another: similar intelligence, similar morals, similar passions, and both had the understanding that no matter what, their work came first--even before one another.

Yusuf seemed to inherit their exceptional intelligence and passion for science, having decided early on in life that he wanted pursue both biochemical and chemical engineering.

He's always had a fondness for the unknown and solving the unsolved, and for some reason, the limits of the human body was the biggest puzzle he attached himself to. It definitely was an influence from his parents, but explaining what wasn't explained in the mind was a life long devotion of his. The mental health field has always been so unstable and had a lack of definitive answers, and he wanted to know what was *actually* happening in the brain--and what it was truly capable of.

It was an excitement that lead all of his interests, and experimenting was one of this favorite things about science. Just getting down and dirty, figuring things out on your own, just like a puzzle, was almost an addiction. Maybe that's what drew him to chemical engineering; after all, what was more exciting than playing around with chemicals, mixing and matching to see what could be made? Science was nothing more than an exciting maze.

Yusuf excelled in all of his academics and graduated high school at the early age of 16, and got his doctorate at 23. Apprenticeships began early on because of his parents and their connections, with an exceptionally rare opportunity joining them in their work for the government's pursuits in the medical field.

See, when Yusuf was only a toddler, both his parents were offered positions working on a confidential project, and ended up devoting themselves more than they ever had before. It was no surprise that they were given the job--their work in genetic engineering was very notable, after all.

Originally, they had waited to have a child until they decided they could afford to not put their work first anymore, but the offer came not long after, and it was just too good to pass up. As a result, the time to set aside science for their family never really came around. Yusuf's childhood home life ended up being quite lonely, but he still built something of a connection to his parents the few times they could bond.

Above all else, however, what he held for his parents had always been admiration. So, when they offered to let him begin as their apprentice until he could officially work with them--especially after he learned how much they fought to allow it--there was no way he could say no. The idea of his occupation being mostly set for life was a bit unsettling without knowing the specifics, but it was something his family vouched for, so he had little doubts that it would be something he would regret to dismiss.

His assumptions were definitely correct. Yusuf absolutely loved his job. He was given all the the tools he needed for it, and since the subject was right up his alley, he was eating every bit of it up. Similar to his parents, Yusuf immersed himself in this work, until it turned into borderline obsession. All of this spiraled into the ultimate reckless decision of his, although it was still one that he probably wouldn't regret either, not even now.

At 24, Yusuf volunteered himself as a test subject.

The removal, manipulation, replacement, and creation of memories had been something under the works for years, and was the project Yusuf had dedicated himself to. Once it seemed to finally be perfected, he volunteered himself as a subject as a willing contributor to the experiment. They had been just about ready to take it off his hands and have him only work on the development of weapons, something he had been assigned to simultaneously with his manipulative amnesia work. It would've been completely taken over by those with higher authority, and Yusuf couldn't just let it slip from his fingers--not with all the work he put in, and not with how attached he had gotten. He wanted to be right alongside its development until the very end, even if it meant he was no longer using his own hands to do it.

He didn't know what being an experiment truly meant, but Yusuf's volunteering was a welcome suggestion, especially with his only family in the country working on the projects themselves. However, as their son, his parents demanded to be part of his regulations, and unsurprisingly broke one of the key rules as staff: fraternizing with the experiments. They were dismissed from their positions and became subjects themselves. His mother passed about a year into experimentation, and Yusuf and his father had their memories of their past lives completely erased.

With that came the end of the Anden family, at the hands of the Balam Sanctuary.
Psyche
Human Form
Yusuf is a quiet subject; tends to psychologically challenge staff and has made an two attempts at escape since his arrival. Is typically an obedient yet disrespectful patient, with much disdain for confinement. Cannot be left without much to do, and will get irritable if not being mentally challenged in some manner.

Wendigo Form
Despite his more calculating and intellectual human demeanor, in wendigo form, Yusuf tends to be more reckless and instinct driven. He will injure and disregard others and lacks a sense of comradery, even going as far as to hunt for fun without consuming the meat of the deceased creature. Yusuf in wendigo form attacks with great calculation and avoids simple brute force, unless is a more efficient option. Has a tendency to avoid making a mess on itself out of its prey; also tends to attack researchers in wendigo form. Is not as obedient unless coerced.

Virtues
Intelligent
Yusuf has always been an extremely bright and gifted child. His intelligence is practically that of a genius; his memory, perception, and intuition is impeccable, and critical thinking is something that comes beyond easy for him. He's able to think fast and efficiently, as well as objectively--determining the best conclusion without letting his emotions get in the way is a skill he's exhibited since early on in his childhood. Yusuf's extraordinary mind also holds great creativity and innovativeness, which only servers his intelligence well.
Philomath
Yusuf has always been someone in search to learn. He wants to know more, always has constant questions in his mind, and is always happy to discover new things, even non-science related.
Diligent
When he puts his mind to something, Yusuf makes sure it is accomplished. His commitments have always been his top priority, and his work ethic has always been strong. He takes great care and pride in any pursuit of his, and always has high expectations to reach that he sets himself.
Thick Skinned
Part of Yusuf's objective nature resulted in him being nearly immune to the words and opinions of others. Even when he builds personal connection, it's rare for him to get his feelings hurt or take things like failures, setbacks, and insults to heart. This strong nature of his is also what contributes to him being so bold in all of his actions--he lacks the sensitivity to fear a negative outcome, or at least to let the fear interrupt his actions.
Patient
Despite his cold demeanor, Yusuf is actually a relatively patient and flexible man. He may get annoyed, but he's not one to exactly lose his temper or composure easily, and patience was needed for his meticulous work over the years. Plus, things don't always go as one plans, and that reigned with extreme truth during experimenting in the science field. He had to be flexible enough to tackle when things go awry, which resulted in him being much less stubborn in general than one may assume.
Vices
Insensitive
It's hard to say if this is objectivity in excess, or if Yusuf just naturally lacks compassion, but thinking of others is something he's never really done. He rarely considers the feelings of others in his actions and tends to be unnecessarily harsh and rude, lacks empathy, and always puts himself first. He's shameless in everything he does and has no problem displaying this insensitivity of his for the world to see; as long as he gets what he wants, he will not care what others think or how it affects them.
Assuming
Yusuf knows how intelligent he is, and as a result, is quick to make assumptions and form conclusions. Sure, most of them, he will be correct, but that doesn't mean that his tendency to form preconceptions won't come around to betray him. Sure, he's not exactly stubborn in these opinions, and his flexibility allows them to change, but unless proven otherwise Yusuf will be quick to act based on his own inferences, whether or not they are confirmed to be the truth. This also extends to his interactions with people, as he'll form judgements of them typically after having one conversation.
Obsessive
When Yusuf sets his mind to something, he will completely devote himself to it--this diligent nature of his is usually one for praise, but it tends to also result in obsession in his commitments. Yusuf will prioritize his work above all else, including himself, which also results in him consciously making reckless decisions that put himself at risk for the sake of work.
Manipulative
When Yusuf wants something, he goes after it. If something is in his way, he will not hesitate to get rid of it--and, a good number of times, that something is a person. Even if it's to avoid the smallest problem, Yusuf will not hesitate to utilize his intelligence in a more deceptive way, and is quick to manipulate and even take advantage of others for his own gain.
Humorless
He's just not funny. He's not funny himself, he doesn't find many things funny, he just doesn't laugh. He doesn't take much humor in anything. Amusement is not something that comes easy for him; only intrigue and excitement.
Name: Loraine Pope

Pronouns: She/Her

Species: Elemental

Sexuality: Bisexual

Soulmate: TBD
Visage
Height: 5'4" / 163cm

Weight: 119lbs / 54kg

Body Type: Mesomorph

Body Shape: Pear

Markings: scars from experiments / surgery spread throughout body; patient number on right upper arm

Modifications: one piercing on each earlobe

Distinguishers: crystals protruding from body

Height: 6'1" / 186cm

Weight: 194lbs / 88kg

Body Shape: deep purple/black body made of rock; white crystals protruding from head; rocks forming limbs are separated and get smaller the further out from body; no feet or hands

Markings: patient number on right upper arm
Abilities
Current training objective: increase weight manipulation limit

Species Abilities
Subject may control all nonliving. non-manmade, solid parts of the Earth, such as dirt, rocks, crystals, etc. Subject must stay on grown when manipulating the Earth in human form, and currently has a weight limit less than or equal to twice the weight of her human body, although this is able to be increased over time through training.

Crystals grow sporadically from subject's body, typically around her helix, shoulders, the outline of her vertebrae, hips, inner wrist, and the outline of her talus. Crystals exhibit the behavior of natural body hair that grow over time, but can be retracted back into the body manually by the subject. Control of bodily crystals typically cause subject physical pain, but subject does not experience pain from their natural growth or being cut with foreign objects. Bodily crystals also appear in large sizes following a shifting from elemental form to human form, or during a time where subject uses their abilities.

Subject may shift from human form to an elemental form, which takes an average of about 16.5 seconds.

Her skin hardens and mimics the strength of rock. Subject gains a floating ability that allows her to move without functioning legs in elemental form, but cannot manipulate her own body. Crystals also grow to protrude from subject's face, which is noted to be the most painful aspect of shifting.

Subjects earth manipulation abilities are the same both as human and in rock form, although it is noted to be easier and most efficient for subject to use rock form when practicing abilities.

Subject takes, on average, 11.0 seconds to shift to human form, and crystals retract into face during this process. Subject reportedly experiences less pain during this process.
History
As far as being one of the "undesirables" goes, Loraine would say she definitely fits the bill.

Abandoned as a child from a mother who lived victim to crippling addiction, most of her memories growing up were of her many foster homes. A couple were nice, she'll admit her luck there--but out of all thirteen, it was safe to say that the majority probably shouldn't be foster or parents.

Whether it was a couple who just wanted the money and didn't bother providing more than one meal a day, or senile grandparents that had her sleeping with dog feces littering the floors, Loraine would sit and wait for the next discarding and transfer of guardianship with the same expression. Even homes with quaint families that treated her far better, at the end of the day, it was made clear that she did not and would not ever be more than someone who was an intruder.

It was absolutely no surprise that she was exposed to drugs at a young age, especially considering her parents' history, and there was still no surprise when she fell victim to addiction at the young age of fifteen. She knew how it made her look, both to those at school and the foster families she was assigned to, even to her social worker, but at some point during her childhood she had stopped caring.

It took one visit to the hospital when she was seventeen for them to find an easy target in a child flung around her entire life, who was believed to be a nuisance to anyone she came across. The only people that would miss her had no authority to check her whereabouts, especially given her background--it took no effort whatsoever to assure whoever questioned that she was just being moved to a different home across the country, one that would be better fitting for someone like her. Not many investigated, though. Not for "someone like her".

In the four years she's been held captive, Loraine has at least been set free of her addiction due to the obvious situation of confinement. Although her first instinct had been to fight at first, for some reason, a realization hit her early on in the testing: what was the point of leaving?

She had nowhere to go. She had no real aspirations in life. She had no one to return to. There was no real purpose of her life, no wonder she had been kidnapped in broad daylight without any fuss. No one wanted her--she didn't even want herself. She was undesirable.

She came to accept her imprisonment, as painful as some of the testing was. Loraine decided there was no point other than to just let life go on in the blur that it was, until fate came to an end.
Psyche
Human Form
Following her frequent outbursts within the first month or so of capture, Lori has grown to be overwhelmingly obedient, even when given opportunities to go against the orders of the staff. She rarely fights or shows ill will, and is often simply quiet and still, even in her cell; often staring out the window or tracing mindless shapes into whatever surface is nearby.

Elemental Form
In elemental form, Lori retains the same memories and attitude as in human form.

Virtues
Independent
Lori has been alone since before she can remember, and after everything she's been through, being able to depend on herself and only herself really became more of a way to keep her head above the water. Before being captured as a test subject, she was always sticking her nose in any decision that involved her and had to find work early on to make sure she could provide herself with necessities that wouldn't always be given. Life was always changing in the foster care system, so she also developed an ability to adapt to most situations--it's what really contributes to her composed nature, always prepared to keep her head on straight in order to tackle whatever comes her way.
Creative
Although she couldn't always indulge in it as she wanted, Lori has always been someone with a creative mind. She took a particular interest in the visual arts and was frequently doodling as a kid, and she distinctly remembers getting in trouble once for staying out too late covering the side walk in colorful chalk. Although there have been a few time periods where her artistry was stifled, that little spark in her has never really died, even after four years in captivity.
Kind
Kindness has always been a strong virtue of hers. She may not always be as empathetic of everyone, but Lori is always ready to help others without batting an eye, as if it's second nature. Even after everything she's been through, she's preserved a gentle and calming character deep within her that has yet to shake. She's also grown to be pretty open minded after coming from her more than humble backgrounds, which only serves her benignity.
Intuitive
Lori had to look out for herself early on in her life, and since then, as experienced all kinds of people and struggled in all types of settings--almost like a sixth sense, her intuition has grown extremely strong. When she has a gut feeling, Lori follows it on instinct, and it has yet to fail her so far. She also ended up being just as observant for the same reasons, always quick to notice things in her surroundings to aid in her intuition.
Assertive
A positive result of her independent nature is the assertiveness to pursue the things she's needed to over the years. Fear have little chance against her strong will and bravery. If she cowered at everything or everyone that was intimidating, Lori doubts she would have been able to stay afloat this long. This trait of hers also tends to be a bit surprising, given her reserved disposition.
Vices
Insecure
Despite her being assertive, Lori has little to no confidence in herself and her self esteem is pretty much non-existent. She's grown up constantly being looked down upon for her background, and especially after her drug addiction, loving herself is something that feels pretty much foreign at this point. This is probably the biggest contributor to her pessimism. Lori is always expecting the worst out of people and out of any situation.
Stubborn
When Lori makes up her mind about something, she can be surprisingly stern about it. It's rare for her to change it or give in unless convinced, and even the latter can be a difficult feat depending on the subject. Part of this is because of her being aware of her strong intuition, and having too many experiences where letting people walk over her only resulted in her being some shitty situations.
Reserved
Before anything else, Lori is quiet. She doesn't open up to people easily, even with something as small as a group project--she's so used to just having her back that it doesn't occur to her to keep up communication. She's always going through things and making up her mind on her own, and only opens up when it comes to the solutions, and even then, only if asked. She's just not talkative in general, really. This is another result of her rough upbringing, full of people that just seemed to have ill intent towards her; people are just a gateway to betrayal for Lori. She's very slow to open up and trust anyone, and is always quick to judge others to determine if they're even worth her kindness.
Impatient
Lori has grown quite tired of everything. She's been through enough to develop an intolerance for most things, and is surprisingly quick to lose her temper. She's not that good at waiting, either. Lori may be good at keeping her composure despite how she's feeling, but that only results in her blowing up on others when pushed to the brink if she's not given enough time to cool off about it. Plus, she may keep her anger silent, but that only means her pettiness will be silent, as well. She can be pretty immature when swept up in annoyance.
Magnanimous
Despite her impatient nature, Lori is too forgiving of others the moment they apologize. Even if she won't like them after making her judgements, that doesn't mean she can't forgive and move on, at least for her sake--just as quick as her anger can occur, it can be swept away. This is a result of her kindness and her insecurities, making her easy to take advantage of if someone figures out her patterns. She rarely has the intelligence to catch on when this happens.

• Lilith Watson
    Abaddon
    • maturity
      charm
      intelligence
      will stab you
      But we're both guilty of black or white thinking
      Name
      Abaddon Lilith Watson
      Nicknames
      She goes by Abby for the most part
      Sexuality
      Bisexual
      Romantic Orientation
      Biromantic
      Species
      Manananggal
      Appearance
      The most noticeable things about Abaddon are her velvet red hair and matching eyes. The hair was from before the experiments, dyed together with her twin. The eyes are due to the experiments that were done on her. She has a slim figure and stands at 5'5. A few tattoos are littered over her body. The first being a matching one with her twin brother, then another on the same arm. Lastly, she has one on her ribs.
      Personality
      Abby has always been of the sophisticated sort. She's eloquent, speaking her mind in the most proper way possible. That is, when she wants to. She's very manipulative as well, knowing exactly what to say and when to say it. She turns herself into whoever you want her to be, to the point where she occasionally forgets who she truly is. Her charm and humor is unmatched, making her relatively easy to like if that's what she wishes for you to do. However, she's also a easy person to hate. She is incredibly fake and a habitual liar. If you are speaking to her, assume she's lying.

She's also fairly vindictive, though she doesn't show it. If you hurt her she'll pretend to forgive you, all while plotting your demise. This is mostly due to her intelligence. She thinks through everything and is a meticulous planner. However, once she does despise you, she'll do anything to hurt you. Even when it's a stupid decision.
    code by Nano

• scroll

scroll

Maybe I can stop but I won't.

The Orc

Rae

nicknames

Barbarian

female

sexuality

bisexual

d.o.b.

July 27th

roles

tank, soldier

Hell to Pay

Miracle of Sound

visage

height

7'6"

weight

345lbs

hair c.

dark

eye c.

pale yellow, sometimes they swirl with black smoke or glow

faceclaim

none

personality

Rae is a woman, savage and brute, who only cares about the simple things. You can't just bypass all the philosophical blabber. Just tell her what you want to throw her punches at. She loves fighting, the best rule is no rules at all. She does understand that not everyone is about the kind of life she likes living and that's fine as long as they don't try to bash on hers or restrict her own desires. She lives for the fight and the moment, she hates having to be confined to her cell and essentially follow orders, but she hasn't figured out how to get out yet so she just has to stick it out. She is not aware she was once human so she thinks she has always been different fromt hem even though she could not explain to you why she knows some human things, and doesn't care that she can't explain them. She thinks humans are puny things to pummel. She also liked to bop and "dance" to music, mostly rock and metal but other music can be good too. She can play the guitar and drums and she very confident in her looks. A very active person, she also likes getting weapons, preferrably the big kind.

answer

dislikes

answer

fears

answer

abilities

Rae is an Orc, she was made bigger, buffer, and tougher than she was originally. You can compare her to the Hulk, capable of massive strength and fortitude, she can tango with kaiju- and will try as she likes the challenge. She is also extreme temperature resistant.

Rae can be distracted by things she likes or things she hasn't seen before and is curious about, thoguh can be pulled back with some clever direction.

With enough tranquilizers she can weakened and eventually knocked out. She calls it "Stupid Juice."

She is also weakened by electricity, lightning, etc.

gallery

connections

The Covener

The Maverick

The Pariah

The Bridge

The Turncoat

The Obscured

miscellaneous

qotd

a rabbit

qotd

hello

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
    NAME...
    Kree, Deimos
    CODE NAME...
    Abyss
    GENDER...
    Male
    AGE...
    SEXUALITY...
    Heterosexual
    RACE...
    Merman
    SPECIES...
    Protean
    NUMBER...
    PRO-376
    Appearance
    I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea.
    height:
    6'2 (187cm)
    hair color:
    Black
    eye color:
    Blue

Deimos, before his change in anatomy, was a regular health buff. He'd work out, eat healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle-- All of which is evident still. Very little changed about him outwardly-- But inside? He morphed. Despite his usual human appearance, with the addition of water; his legs mould together to form a finned tail and his body makes room for gills. During his merman morph, his fingertips extend into claws and a tentacle grows on both elbows; curling down that ends in a mouth of jagged, poisonous, teeth.
    ⬩ ⬥ ❖ ⬥ ⬩
    Personality
    The sea does not like to be restrained
    Before being taken and experimented on, Deimos was quite the boisterous teenager. He was social, vocal and very extroverted-- Loving to be surrounded by his "boys" and causing mischief. In some cases he could be considered as the leader of his group; showing ambition, strive and desire. In other cases? He can also be the instigator of many problems; often finding it hard to keep his mouth shut and leave things be. He wears his heart on his sleeve and if he doesn't like something, he's going to say it. Despite these shortcomings, Deimos was extremely easy to get along with, often described as being a big brother type of person.

His changes happened slowly. First he became more withdrawn; Not really wanting to converse with people as his body underwent painful modifications and his brain swelling due to the potent of serum given to him. Many times he wished to be dead; anything than the pain in his head that felt like a worm was eating away at the membrane. As time went on, he found himself increasingly protective over his domain, often having to be subdued before someone entered his tank due to his aggression. Deimos became more calculated; often attempting to set traps for his captors, despite them ending in failure, showing his heightened intelligence. He has a strong desire for escape and will stop at nothing to achieve that goal.

NAME...
    Odette
    CODE NAME...
    Snow
    GENDER...
    Female
    AGE...
    SEXUALITY...
    Heterosexual
    RACE...
    Avian
    SPECIES...
    Caladrius
    NUMBER...
    CAL-001
    Appearance
    Cage an eagle and it will bite at the wires, be they of
    iron or of gold..
    height:
    5'5" (165cm)
    hair color:
    White
    eye color:
    Blue

To say she's beautiful would be an understatement. Odette has an ethereal beauty about her that can't exactly be pin-pointed. Is it her white hair and glassy-blue eyes? Perhaps it's the shape of her face with the fullness of her lips or the paleness of her skin. She exuberates elegance; resembling a swan almost. Her weight doesn't match her height; a little on the skinny side but that's due to mistreatment and starvation. Some days her lovely skin is dotted in bruises and others...It's not. What never changes is the obvious scarring at her back; two long scars that don't seem to ever heal. One of the most notable differences about her is the small layer of frost that dots her shoulders and limbs--Easy to wipe away but her coldness usually brings it back just as quick.
    ⬩ ⬥ ❖ ⬥ ⬩
    Personality
    I know why the caged bird sings.
    Odette has always been friendly- She's never known any different. Despite being quite shy and scared, she does her best to always come across as friendly--Mostly out of fear of being beaten within an inch of her life. Forced to grow up rather quickly in the environment that became her cage-- Odette had a very miniscule childhood. She never played with dolls or made friends; rather, her friend was the echo of her own voice as she sung in the confinements of her room.

Odette has a very noticeable tick around unfamiliar surroundings and people; she trembles. It starts off as a twitch of the hands and steadily increases until she clasps her hands together, out of sight. She can be very imaginative; often losing herself in the reverie of her dreams and hopes. She wishes to be free, to see the unknown world behind these walls. Will it be as beautiful as she hopes?

She's not terribly bright; Brought up in the facility since she was a babe has rendered her mathematical and scientific intelligence severely impacted. She was taught as best as she could be but it always fell short compared to that of someone taught by professionals. What she did excel in though was music. She had been introduced to musical instruments to gauge her understanding of commands and co-ordination. Her true talent was singing; something that was probably influenced by the avian within her. A songbird she was called; a hypnotizing voice for an equally hypnotizing girl. Soon, her music lessons stopped and the instruments removed. They could take away her toys but they couldn't render her quiet-- She'd make her own entertainment as long as she still drew breath.

Odette is the least confrontational and aggressive person you could possibly meet. She fears aggression in others, often cowering due to repressed memories. She wishes to overcome this and, hopefully, with the help of others she can say goodbye to these feeble moments of hers that render her immobilized. If backed into a corner, without a way out, her fight or flight will kick in and, as a surprise, she’ll chose fight. Her fingernails sharpening as talons and her predatory bird nature taking charge. While she doesn't judge books by their covers, she treats everyone as equals as much as she can. She knows that there are others inside the facility, others like her--But they don't frighten her. It's the guards that do. She’s not a jealous person, she’s far from it.

She can be quite upfront, not understanding the boundaries and social queues of the normal, outside, world. This adds to her charm; You never have to worry about a lie crossing her lips as all she has ever known is a truthful story-- This also extends to others. She believes everyone is incapable of lying. Finally, Odette will attempt to help anyone with almost anything. She's already used as a tool by the guards so if she can help someone out of her own free will--She will.

Last edited:
    NAME...
    Satō, Souta
    CODE NAME...
    Xithel
    GENDER...
    Male
    AGE...
    SEXUALITY...
    Bisexual
    RACE...
    Demon
    SPECIES...
    Xacarba
    NUMBER...
    XAC-010
    Appearance
    height:
    6'0 (182cm)
    hair color:
    White
    eye color:
    Red

Souta was of average looks at his hometown. He sported brown, short, hair and a pair of thick glasses that framed his equally brown eyes. Not having the best of sight had always been a hinderance to Souta; What was life when you couldn't see without the aid of strong glasses? Hit with a debilitating disease that would eventually cause blindness, Souta was attempting all sources to heal himself of this.
    He wasn't into fitness-- God no. Souta was the type of guy who could definitely be described as an otaku; he loved anime, manga, gaming--Anything and everything to do with virtual reality. It's why his disease was so soul-crushing; Knowing that these things he loved would ultimately be taken away from him in the future.

After his modifications; Souta was a new man. He lost his hair; it all fell out from the serum potency. When it did eventually grow back, his locks of brown were no more and he was a white-haired guy; almost albino like with the dramatic change in his eye colour too. His promised new eyes were also altered; their hue changing to a deep red. With his new found colours came abilities. His eyes were able to shift between regular sight, zoomed in sight and heat/cold detection.
    ⬩ ⬥ ❖ ⬥ ⬩
    Personality
    Souta, while being part of clubs, is best described as a hermit. His usual day consisted of jumping online and gaming almost all day and night with his friends on the latest MMORPG. Outside of gaming, he was monotonous. Travel to work, go home-- Rinse and repeat. While he lead the same boring life each day, he was secretly struggling with the overwhelming depression over possibly losing his sight. While contemplating leaving the world, Souta happened upon an advert for an experimental treatment meant to restore sight; It was too good to be true...Right?

With his sight restored, Souta became a new man. He was happier, more content and definitely feeling the effects of his new-found strength. His confidence leaped bounds, finally able to feel accepted without those thick glasses that he used to wear. As time went on, he found himself to become quite obsessive over objects without any inkling as to why. Perhaps it was a side effect of the drugs he was taking? Recently he had noticed how passive he had become to the doctors entering and leaving his room; before he'd always been inquisitive but now he was left feeling...Bored. It was funny; if they were to scarper around the room in chase, perhaps he'd have a little fun. Sneaky, posessive, calculated-- They were all new traits he was exhibiting. Were more to come?

basics

appearance

psyche

backstory

gallery

• !

Sonny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back