The Misunderstood (Freak) Club [My attempt at realistic...well, characters with real face-claims XD]

Sugary_Paragraphs

Dope with a Sugar Problem
THE FREAK CLUB
The Leader "Goood morning, my fellow members. Your leader is BACK!"
joey_rooney_publicity_pic_4335.jpg

Name: Matt Schwitz

Grade:
Sophomore

Personality: Matt is known to be egotistical, claiming every thing he does is 'Part of the plan', no matter how outlandish it may be. He's also incredibly forward and always tries to flirt and look 'Sauvy', yet fails at every attempt. His outward personality, however, hides his inner. He's not as brave as he says he is, known to cower at the sight of bullies and mean teachers. He's not as smart as he thinks, having trouble in his math and history classes from time to time and struggling to come up with plans that could actually work. And his egotistical side masks how inferior he feels on the inside. Overall, Matt has its faults, but he just wants to be cool or understood enough to maybe make a friend he can depend on rather than having to depend on himself all the time.

The Weird Girl "I'm not weird as people say I am...my pitbull looks pretty in a dress.

That+Poppy.png

Name: Patrica Mcfree

Grade:
Sophomore

Personality: Patrica's personality can only be described in one word...Patrica. No one can truly puzzle together the inner mechanisms of her mind. She's a sweet quiet girl you'll see smiling at the side, but her actions tell you an entirely different story. She makes odd little crafts out of random material, she'll clean out her belly with a q-tip in public despite it always being clean, she likes to photos of people in odd positions, everything! Most are afraid to be friends with her on account of a rumor that her weirdness would actually increase, but unfortunately for the club, she considers all members her friend...

God have mercy.

(Goth Girl and Nerd will come soon)

I want to throw out the fact that cleaning bellybutton with q-tips was my idea. Thnx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back