• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "The Misfit's March" Invader Zim OC Role- Play Recruitment! (Cancelled)

Aiizaph

A Moth’s Ghost Stranded In A Forest
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Premise:
Certain scientists are causing trouble in their groups and are ordered to be isolated together, (as punishment and containment to prevent further damage) where they are to learn from or perhaps destroy each other. They are thrown together on a Viral Tank (dubbed The Misfit's March) where they must create and research whatever the Tallest require of them.
The story will start when the group is put onto The Misfit's March. The group knows they are being thrown together, but have not become well acquainted.

I'm looking for around 4-5 players. I can allow for a few more if needed.

RP Rules:
- Please be 14 years or older to join.
- Let's try not to destroy ourselves, it wouldn't be very fun.
- The tone will be a mix of serious and comedy. We will have dark moments but we can still have time to crack jokes.
- This will be slice- of- life, so we will go about our lives as we will; working as scientists, maybe falling in love, maybe being platonic, and messing up our food in the kitchen.
- We don't have to be scientifically accurate with what we do. We're not rocket scientists. We're role- players.
- If things resort to violence, some blood is fine, but let's refrain from tearing each other's organs out.
- Everyone is only in control of their own character.
- There will be no GM. Plot and assignments will progress through offers. It's all about improv and cooperation here!
Ex. "Don't you remember? We need to _____!" "I can't believe they wan't us to _____!" "Screw _____, I'm going to the kitchen!"
- Swearing is okay.

Character Rules:
- Irken or Vortian. No other species. Although I may allow for one robot of some kind.
- NO. EDGY. CHARACTERS. Even if it's a joke, I don't want any downers here. You can have a dark character, just not an edgy one. Remember, this is a group telling a story, and your character has to be enjoyable for you to play and for everyone else to interact with!
- Each character needs 1-3 specialties in science. Here are some examples (Note: these are examples. You can do things not included in the list!): Architecture, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Electricity, Geoscience, Mathematics, Physics, Technology.
- Be creative! Perhaps your character is sent to be on The Misfit's March by accident! Maybe they did something by accident or were falsely accused of something! But let's not have every character like that!
- Your character does not need a backstory, although, it may help in making your character less flat. You can also write a backstory later on in the RP if you wish.
- Use a new or new to RP character, so as to not muddle your character's timeline.
- LGBTQ+ is allowed and encouraged!

Character Template:
Name:
Species:
Sexuality:
Specialty:
Personality:
Goals:
Height
:
Appearance:
Other Important Notes:
Voice:
Reason for Banishment:
Photo (Optional):

For example, here's the character I will be playing as:

Name: TOX
Species: Irken
Sexuality: Omniromantic
Specialty: Chemistry
Personality: TOX is a loud and sporadic individual. She's very quick, twitchy, and talks fast when her emotions get intense. She likes to talk a lot and rarely takes anything seriously. She has destructive tendencies but she means well. TOX is very excitable and gets engaged in things that she perhaps shouldn't. She's very group oriented, but will take the lead when she feels there is something to prove. She is very confident when it comes to chemistry.
Goals: To serve the Tallest, To protect her group, To have fun at every moment.
Height: 5' 4"
Appearance: TOX has lighter green skin and thin, loose, jagged, triangle shaped antennae. Her purple-y- pink eyes are always wide open. She wears a darker purple tunic and a tattered white lab coat that has burn marks and some chemical stains. She has long, thin black gloves, boots, and leggings. She also has purple tinted goggles with a silver rim.
Voice: High- pitched and raspy.
Other Important Notes: She's very quick and dexterous, She has a high poison resistance, Has an odd fascination for shaped food, Is atrociously bad at cooking.
Reason for Banishment: She caused harm to and neglected her teammates. Her destructive behavior caused her to create concoctions that were very explosive, corrosive, and poisonous, often without much regard for her teammates.

If you're interested in joining, please state your age (or age range if you're uncomfortable sharing your direct age), Character (by filling out the template), and what you're most excited for about the role play! You'll be entered as soon as I approve your character!
The RP will begin once all slots are taken!
1: Kamii: PAU
2: N3UROTIC: Alan
3: K33fers: POPSICLE
4:
5:
(More may be inserted if we go a little over)

If you have any questions or concerns, don't feel afraid to ask!

Last edited:
Name: Pau
Species
: Irken
Sexuality
: Lesbian
Specialty
: Architecture
Personality
: Pau is very calm most of the time and will help anyone as long as help is very needed. If she's in a bad mood she is not going to talk to anyone and sit in a corner far away from people
Goals: Don't die because of other Irkens
Height
: 5' 6"
Appearance
: Pau has a light blue green-ish skin tone with light blue eyes and glasses. She's wearing a black full body suit and on top of it she is wearing a mint shirt that most of the time on top of she puts a short white jacket
Other Important Notes
: She has outbursts of fear if something is too confusing for her and she act's pretty much like a cat
Voice
: (i can't describe it) bassicaly Yellow pearl's from steven universe voice :p
Reason for Banishment
: She was working on a Sir unit for a solider and instead she ended up blowing up the whole lab as well as the sir units that were done

Last edited:
Name: Pau
Species
: Irken
Sexuality
: Lesbian
Specialty
: Architecture
Personality
: Pau is very calm most of the time and will help anyone as long as help is very needed. If she's in a bad mood she is not going to talk to anyone and sit in a corner far away from people
Goals: Don't die because of other Irkens
Height
: 5' 6"
Appearance
: Pau has a light blue green-ish skin tone with light blue eyes and glasses. She's wearing a black full body suit and on top of it she is wearing a mint shirt that most of the time on top of she puts a short white jacket
Other Important Notes
: She has outbursts of fear if something is too confusing for her and she act's pretty much like a cat
Voice
: (i can't describe it) bassicaly Yellow pearl's from steven universe voice :p
Reason for Banishment
: She was working on a Sir unit for a solider and instead she ended up blowing up the whole lab as well as the sir units that were done
Thank you for showing interest in the RP! PAU looks like a really interesting character, and should be a nice contrast to the cast! I’ll add you onto the list! Although, I’d like to know what her age is in Irk years? Is she 153 years old? Or is that Earth years, and her age would be around 15 years old? I suppose I should have done a better job specifying that in the post. Oops.

Thank you for showing interest in the RP! PAU looks like a really interesting character, and should be a nice contrast to the cast! I’ll add you onto the list! Although, I’d like to know what her age is in Irk years? Is she 153 years old? Or is that Earth years, and her age would be around 15 years old? I suppose I should have done a better job specifying that in the post. Oops.
Oh ok !

Name: Alan
Species: Vortian
Sexuality: Pansexual
Specialty: Geoscience
Personality: Alan is stubborn, easily upset. It’s best not to be in his vicinity when he loses his temper. He can be boisterous/ strange around others. When faced with a huge problem he tends to make jokes to lighten a disastrous situation; he’s definitely not a leader type. Confusion can make him meek. Get quieter.
Goals: Find the biggest Rock worthy of him
Height: 5’6
Appearance: Muted blue skin with blotches of light red, white eyes (covered by reddish orange tinted goggles) Dark blue horns. Clothing consists of black tight long sleeved shirt, copper shoulder bracelet. Red Belt with pouches. Soft black Loose fitting pants stop lower midway, rolled up.
Other Important Notes: He is agile, ambidextrous. Loves to eat tough meat rather than soft foods, which he makes weird faces too. Picked up his accent from staying on earth for a long time.
Voice: Scottish(sounds like Brian Limond from Limmy show)
Reason for Banishment: He brought back and abundant amount of Rocks from Earth when said they were worthless he lost his temper beating everyone around him with said rocks.

Name: Alan
Species: Vortian
Sexuality: Pansexual
Specialty: Geoscience
Personality: Alan is stubborn, easily upset. It’s best not to be in his vicinity when he loses his temper. He can be boisterous/ strange around others. When faced with a huge problem he tends to make jokes to lighten a disastrous situation; he’s definitely not a leader type. Confusion can make him meek. Get quieter.
Goals: Find the biggest Rock worthy of him
Height: 5’6
Appearance: Muted blue skin with blotches of light red, white eyes (covered by reddish orange tinted goggles) Dark blue horns. Clothing consists of black tight long sleeved shirt, copper shoulder bracelet. Red Belt with pouches. Soft black Loose fitting pants stop lower midway, rolled up.
Other Important Notes: He is agile, ambidextrous. Loves to eat tough meat rather than soft foods, which he makes weird faces too. Picked up his accent from staying on earth for a long time.
Voice: Scottish(sounds like Brian Limond from Limmy show)
Reason for Banishment: He brought back and abundant amount of Rocks from Earth when said they were worthless he lost his temper beating everyone around him with said rocks.
Awesome! Thanks for showing interest! Alan looks like he’ll be a nice addition to the group! I’ll put you on the list!

My age is 14-

Name: Popsicle
Sexuality: Unimportant by his standards, but he perfers men.
Specialty: Medicine and biology
Personality: A nurse at heart but with a rough exterior, Popsicle is aggressive to most shorter than him and rebellious to those taller. Once he is treating your wounds or helping you, he let's his persona down to provide comfort. He is often angered when over looked as simply a medic. He knows how to screw up your day and has extensive knowledge of the irken and Vortian bodies weak points.
Goals: To prove he can be successful and a valuable member of irken society.
Height: 5'9
Appearance: Popsicle is an average sized irken with good posture and a quick hand. He stands at a 5'9, towering over Invaders like Zim and Skoodge. He has rather dark skin for and Irken due to a mistake during cloning. He also has a very rare eye color for Irkens, them being an amber color. Popsicle has a long antenna that fall to his shoulders and swoop up to look like a fishing hook. He is missing his left one.
Voice: Bryce Papenbrook (Makoto Naegi from Danganronpa 1)
Reason for Banishment: He punched a higher-up that was under his care for disrespecting him. He doesn't like to talk about it.

And I'm excited to play as Popsicle for the first time!

My age is 14-

Name: Popsicle
Sexuality: Unimportant by his standards, but he perfers men.
Specialty: Medicine and biology
Personality: A nurse at heart but with a rough exterior, Popsicle is aggressive to most shorter than him and rebellious to those taller. Once he is treating your wounds or helping you, he let's his persona down to provide comfort. He is often angered when over looked as simply a medic. He knows how to screw up your day and has extensive knowledge of the irken and Vortian bodies weak points.
Goals: To prove he can be successful and a valuable member of irken society.
Height: 5'9
Appearance: Popsicle is an average sized irken with good posture and a quick hand. He stands at a 5'9, towering over Invaders like Zim and Skoodge. He has rather dark skin for and Irken due to a mistake during cloning. He also has a very rare eye color for Irkens, them being an amber color. Popsicle has a long antenna that fall to his shoulders and swoop up to look like a fishing hook. He is missing his left one.
Voice: Bryce Papenbrook (Makoto Naegi from Danganronpa 1)
Reason for Banishment: He punched a higher-up that was under his care for disrespecting him. He doesn't like to talk about it.

And I'm excited to play as Popsicle for the first time!
Popsicle sounds like a very interesting character! Good job adding descriptions on his antennae and adding your age and favourite thing you’re looking forward to! I’ll add you to the list!

Hey everyone! It’s been a while since new characters have been submitted and I was wondering if any of you know any one who would be interested in joining? If not that’s fine, I’m going to upload a short video on YouTube which should hopefully give it the last push it needs. If we still don’t reach the max by the end of the weekend, I’m opting that we start the RP anyway. That’s it! If you have any concerns, don’t be afraid to contact me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back