• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SUGAR.

norn is my wife <33

"Ladybug saved Paris from destruction yet again, but who's gonna save Jane from her homework?"

JANE BRIGGS

beep. beep. beep.
jane's hand was quick to slam on top of her phone, pressing the off button in seconds. she grumbled, sitting up groggily. her vision was blurry from tiredness as she roughly rubbed her eyes to wake them up. she yawned, hearing the familiar squeaking yawn of her partner in crime (literally), Tikki. "Morning Tikki." she grumbled once more, throwing her legs over the side of her bed. "Morning Jane!" Tikki responded enthusiastically. leave it to Tikki to be enthusiastic this early in the morning. jane wasn't really a morning person, especially since she was sore from two nights ago when she and the gang fought an akumatized citizen. They went by the name Defendo and could use their voice to create a supersonic wave that knocked people out and broke things. He was a pain in the ass.
she stretched, arms high above her head as Tikki flew to her counter to start pushing her school items into her bag. she checked her phone, having a few notifications. she realized she must've set her alarm later than usual because she had less time to get ready. "Oh shit Tikki, I gotta hurry!" Jane shot out of bed and scrambled to get her clothes. she had already been late twice this week and her dad would kill her if she made it a third. she threw on a white scalloped crop top, jean button up skirt, some crew socks, and white sneakers. (outfit 4 in her linked picture). jane's hair fell in messy waves, but they didn't look too bad so she didn't bother messing with them. in minutes she was in the bathroom, rushing through her morning routine.
Tikki watched Jane frantically run around the room from her desk, giggling at her partner. "You know Jane, you should really get to bed sooner." she pointed out, in a slightly sarcastic way. "oh shut up Tikki." Jane rolled her eyes, looking at herself in the mirror and smoothing her bangs down. She grabbed her white mini purse (pictured in outfit 4) that she uses on the daily, cross-bodying it. Next, she threw her school bag over her shoulder. "Thanks for packing it for me, now hop inside." the teen spoke quickly, opening her purse and ushering the kwami inside. Tikki flew inside the bag and she sinched the top but left a small hole open so Tikki could get some fresh air. jane wasted no time in bolting downstairs. She and her father lived in a two-story apartment, with her room being on the top floor with access to a small, private rooftop balcony. in the kitchen stood her dad, frying up some eggs. "Jane hun, I already made your coffee for you. It's on the counter." Jane couldn't help the smile that crept onto her face. "You're a life-saver dad." She went up behind her and kissed his cheek before grabbing the iced coffee and heading out the door. "Bye dad!" she swung the apartment door shut behind her.
Jane flew down two flights of stairs like it was nothing. honestly, it was surprising she didn't bust it on the way down. she and her dad lived on the third and fourth stories of the small apartment complex, and there was no elevator so the stairs were her only option. thankfully, jane's walk to the school wasn't long at all. if she was fast enough, she should end up in class right before the tardy bell rang. she didn't bother waiting for Lilou like she usually would solely due to her dad grounding her if she got another tardy slip. the school was in her sights and it was almost as if she had tunnel vision. she checked her phone, the time reading 8:27 am. she had three minutes. she burst through the front doors of Dupont, running for the stairs. in her rush, she completely knocked someone over. just thinking she bumped them, not dropped them to their ass, she blurted a quick "Sorry!" and kept on her way without looking back. jane also didn't realize she spilled some of her coffee on them as well. she skidded to a stop in front of her classroom door, taking a deep breath and smoothing her hair with her free hand.
she entered the room and barely slid into her seat before the bell rang. she exhaled a sigh of relief, slouching into her chair and putting her coffee on the table. her school bag sat next to her on the floor and her purse remained cross-bodied around her. she didn't even get a word out to her friend Montrose, who sat next to her. she was more focused on the fact she actually made it on time with seconds to spare. she took her coffee and took a sip, noticing immediately her dad forgot to add two shots of espresso. she smiled anyway because it was the thought that counted.

mood.
frantic.

location.
Françoise

Dupont High School

outfit.
click!

hero fit.
click!

interactions.
briefly

quinten Majestic.. Majestic.. and
mentions montrose arthur morgan. arthur morgan.

code by deer of 9 colours.

Quinton Mulot

Quinton woke up to the usual sounds of his siblings getting up for the day, his sisters and brothers were anything but quiet. He rolled over hoping for at least fifteen more minutes of sleep but was only disappointed as his alarm went off. As much as he wanted to just ignore it and miss his first day of school and every other day after he reluctantly got up. "Maybe this school would be different and he'd find his crowd of people quickly," he thought to himself knowing high school was never that easy. He got dressed pretty quickly since he always had his outfits picked out the day before, and went on to grab his school supplies. Everything per usual was just where he had them except his pens and that could only be because of his sisters who took everything artsy to draw. As much as he hated having his things touched and moved from their homes, he just snuck in their room and got it. No need to start problems so early in the morning over something so little anyway it was just pens after all.
As he made his way down the stairs he was swiftly knocked off balance by his older brother running past and fell down at least three steps. Quinton just took a deep breath as his brother ran on past snickering not even looking back. Quinton just sighed used to this normal behavior from his siblings, they knew they were stronger and would get away with anything so they always chose him to pick on, it's not like he stopped them. As he was about the get up his mom popped her head in from the kitchen with a scowl, "What are you doing on the floor?! You need to hurry up now you've already missed a week of school with the move I won't allow you to be late for your first day. Your brothers have already left." He quickly just got up and grabbed a croissant before going on his way to Françoise Dupont High School.
On his way, he had decided to take the scenic route knowing he had some time to spare since school didn't start for another fifteen minutes and he was only five minutes away at that point. He sat down on a bench and pulled out his sketch pad wanting to waste a few minutes before school and started drawing people walking by. He watched a very preppy girl with pink short hair went strolling by with a very tall scary dude. "okay not someone you think would be friends" He thought as he watched the odd friends walk by. He people watched for a bit more before he decided he probably should get on his way. As he got up however he accidentally bumped into an elder man knocking things from his hands. "I am so sorry, let me help you," Quinton said as he helped him out and quickly apologized again before going on his way to school.
As he arrived at Françoise Dupont High School he was kind of taken aback since his school only had about thirty kids per graduating class, this was definitely much bigger. "maybe it won't be too hard to find friends" He thought to himself as he entered the big building watching as the other students scrambled to their class. However, he was quickly pulled from his thoughts as we knocked off balance for the second time today and even got coffee spilled on him. He didn't even notice who had done it as the blur just kept on speeding by and screamed a quick sorry. "I was very much mistaken it sucks here," He thought as he got up to see the stain that was now very evident on his blue hoodie. He rolled his eyes and went on his way to find the principles office and because of the size of the school it quickly became difficult. He tried asking for directions from wandering students but they just ignored him. Eventually, he found someone who actually helped him and was able to get finally get his schedule and a tour around the place. It ended with him outside his first period and he just stared at the door reluctant to go in as the principal went on his way back to his office.

Annoyed

Françoise Dupont High School

briefly Jane, Con and, Lilou SUGAR. SUGAR. Goldie. Goldie. Nornslayer Nornslayer

nine lives

Last edited:

LILOU DUPONT

filler

• Lilou bounced her leg repetitively, anxiously checking her watch as the hands slowly ticked. Morning light seeped through the red velvet curtains that framed her dining room window and the shimmering glass cast light around her in a halo-like manner. Shadows untouched by the glimmering morning sun cast shadows upon the three uneaten plates of food. Each plate was identical with a singular omelet, bundle of grapes, three strawberries, and a handful of blueberries. Three crystal wine glasses were full of orange juice with the pulp fully settled at the bottom. The pink-haired teen had put a lot of work into making a presentable meal for her parents. Unfortunately, it looked like Lilou’s efforts would go unappreciated, but really that wasn’t what upset her.

Resting her cheek gently against her fist, Lilou poked lazily at her omelet. Her hand withdrew from the plate as she noticed the chill that had replaced what was once the warmth of a freshly cooked meal. Hunger gnawed at her stomach, making her wish she had eaten her food an hour earlier, now she had no time. A deep, sorrowful sigh escaped her lungs as she pushed herself up from the table. It was getting late, the food was cold, and really there seemed to be no point in waiting up. Maybe tomorrow morning things would be different- a sentiment in which she thought repeatedly that rarely seemed.

I'm sorry, Lilou.” Fluff's voice rang in the girl’s ears. She had almost forgotten about the small rabbit Without missing a beat the pink-haired girl let out a quick breath and turned her head to Fluff, presenting her a soft grin. “It’s okay! Let's just get my bag and get going, we are going to be late.” After patting Fluff's head gently, Lilou began to pick her stuff up from around the legs of her chair. Her textbooks were packed gently into the large pocket of her bag and her glittery pencil case into the smallest one. As she shrugged the larger bag over her shoulder, stumbling ever so slightly due to the unexpected weight, her other hand reached down to lift her lemon-yellow bag.

In you go Fluff,” she said, pulling the sides of her bag apart for her friend. The two exchanged grins before the white rabbit zipped herself into the bag. While adjusting her straps and tugging up her thigh-high boots, ready to get going, she heard her parents chattering voices. Face lighting up, Lilou rushed toward the elevator(which opens up right into their foyer). Their voices grew louder, though their words intermingled and muffled.

As she neared the elevator, Lilou began calling out to her parents. “I’ve got to get to school,” she shouted, searching the coat hanger for her cardigan, “and you forgot to come down for breakfast, again.” Nearly speeding past the mirror that sat above a small cupboard, Lilou skidded back to make some minor adjustments. “But that’s okay, I can make it again tomorrow if you’d like!” Her words came out quick and sweet as if trying to make up for the past hour of waiting at the table. Grinning into her reflection and tightening the blue ribbon that tied up her hair, Liou seemed to forget her previous disappointment. At least she would get to see them before she left for school!

After making any final adjustments, Lilou began to round the corner to the elevator door. “Anyway! Bye, mom! Bye…” she trailed off slowly, watching as the elevator doors closed, her parents, both on calls with who knows who, now concealed inside, “… dad.” They hadn't heard a thing. Stiffening, one could watch as her knuckles slowly turned white around the straps of her bag. Softly pursing her lips, Lilou rhythmically nodded to herself and began strolling toward the elevator. ‘It’s alright,’ she thought, bouncing up and down on her toes, ‘they’re just busy.’ Pressing the button with her thumb left thumb, Lilou then clasped her cheek with her right and smiled to her reflection, maybe she would pick up a breakfast burrito on her way to school. They knew her order.

--------------

Clearly, Lilou wasn’t good with time. On her way to the school, she had stopped for an egg, sausage, and cheese breakfast burrito as well as a coffee that, really, was more creamer than coffee. Still, she had made it to class about fifteen minutes early and was now watching as students slowly filtered in while she ate her food. This wasn’t the first time Lilou ate this meal in class, and it wouldn’t be that last. Luckily for her, the teacher was kind enough to give her the go-ahead as long as she tried to be quick.

The teacher's gaze caught her eye and the two exchanged curt nods as Lilou took another swig of her coffee. Its warmth ran through her, causing her muscles to tense up as her body shivered excitedly. The caffeine was no doubt something the girl didn’t need, her activity levels already off the charts, but it had, in a way, become tradition for her. Setting down her disposable cup, Lilou leaned back in her chair and kept watch for her friends as they arrived, one by one. Usually, Lilou spent her mornings with Jane, but due to her believing that she might be late, and her mind being somewhere else, Lilou had forgotten to go pick her up.

Kicking her legs with her neck craned to the door, Lilou hyper-focused on the clock above it. One minute until class started. Under her breath, Lilou counted out each second. Time seemed to tick by so slowly, and Lilous foot began tapping as anxiety arose within her. Being late wasn’t too big a deal, but where was Jane? With 20 seconds to go, Jane slipped in through the door. A relieved sigh escaped her as she watched her friend sit down. The bell rang in time with her waving hand before she shimmied herself forward in her seat. Her hands folded nearly on top of her desk while her foot continued to tap. The slightly downer of a morning Lilou had had seemed to be in her distant past as her growing excitement for the day to come built up within her.

content filler area (ignore!)

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

location. françoise dupont high school.
interactions. lilou, quinten, and briefly mentions jane.
mood. perpetually angry.
outfit. xx.
tags. Goldie. Goldie. SUGAR. SUGAR. Majestic.. Majestic..
name. falconner leó velmont.
role. cat noir
player. nornslayer.
7:05
Monday, May 12
A lithe body flung herself through the air, thin wire reaching out to tall looming buildings, connecting last minute to stop the figure from plunging to the unforgiving cement below. On the rooftops beside the girl, raced a more muscular man clad in all black. They seemed to act in sync, flipping and leaping about. Falconner, in the moment know as Cat Noir, paused and settled down on the cold concrete of a large house. Next to him, his partner alighted down, graceful as always. "I have something to tell you," the taller male uttered quietly. His cheeks glowed red in the dark, a bright blush showing on his sharp cheekbones. "This doesn't change anything between us, and I'll punch you if you make fun of me," he paused, seeming to lose his words. "I'm just gonna fucking come out with it. I love you Ladybug, and I have since the moment I met you." The girl seemed shocked and opened her mouth to say something when he cut her off, lunging forward. He kissed her like he does everything, fast and aggressive. The red and black spotted superhero melted against him, the two of them melding together. She tore herself away to take a deep breath, looking at Con with adoration. "The truth is kitty...I love you too. And I think it's time you know who I am." She took a step or two back and called out in her melodic voice, "Tikki! Spots off!!" Shimmering light covered her, slowly fading away. He caught a glimpse of vibrant purple eyes before a sharp ringing tone interrupted the touching moment.

He jerked awake with a sudden growl, slamming the alarm clock perched on the nightstand by his bed. He's been having the same recurring dream everyday and he was sick of waking up before he saw his partner every single damm time. He threw himself out of bed, stomping towards his closet. With a casual glance towards his clock, he broke out into loud and expressive swears. "GODFUCKING DAMM, FUCK I'M GONNA BE LATE!" From outside his room he heard his aunt approaching, "Darling watch your language, now I have to leave for work but I will see you tonight. Be safe dear, love you." Falconner grumbled and groaned just for effect, but he couldn't resist a small smile. He had only been with his aunt for a year now, but one year with her had been far better than 17 years with his mother. Shaking himself out of the negative thoughts he threw a response back to his aunt and started grabbing for clothes. "Yeah yeah I hear you, I'll see you tonight." After a moment he tacked on a quieter, "Love you too." To cover it up after he hurriedly tossed open his drawers, purposefully making a clatter. His aunt chuckled, rolled her eyes and left through the front door, closing it softly behind her. Con pulled out a dark jacket and his favorite techwear pants, pairing them with steel toe combat boots. He snagged his backpack and raced to the balcony, knowing it would be quicker to just vault down the side of the building than to take the elevator down all those flights. Plus, not that he would ever admit it, this would allow him to check in on lilou and make sure she was up and ready on the way down. Though in reality that would just add time to his schedule,,,not that like he cared about her or anything.

In one swift movement he hopped over the balcony rail and grabbed onto the ledge above. In a serious of little leaps, he climbed upwards, approaching Lilou's balcony. Calloused hands gripped the white rails, tugging his muscular body up and over. Knowing the younger girl usually kept it unlock for his visitations, he didn't bother knocking and instead slid back her glass doors and noisily entered her bright room. At first glance, Falconner didn't see her so he of course, resorted to hollering for her. "FUCKING COTTON CANDY ASS BITCH, WHERE YOU AT IT'S TIME TO GO." No one ran to greet him so he figured she was out in the living room or something. He continued to move forward, checking around as he went. Dark green eyes swept the room, as he approached the next area. The teenager suddenly stopped as he bounced against a sturdy unyielding figure. "Fuck, damm watch where you're going you fucking brick wall." He regretted his outburst a second later as his brain caught up and he realized he had bumped into Lilou's shitty father,,,who wasn't suppose to know that Con regularly snuck in through his daughter's balcony. Good thing he could think on his feet. "It's not what it looks lik-". The man cut him off, "You must be Lilou's boyfriend, did she leave something behind? Whatever it is, grab it fast and be on your way, I don't have time for this." Falconner blinked twice slowly, not believing the shit he was hearing. Her dad catches an older male delinquent looking fucker outside his underage daughter's bedroom and just lets said guy roam around the house and just assumes he's her boyfriend, even though Con knows she has never mentioned a boyfriend. Fuck did he wanna slam his fist in the asshole's face. The teen gritted his teeth and nodded. Not wanting to risk his luck he darted in her room, grabbed a random textbook from her desk and quickly left, all the while restraining his urge to beat the older man into a bloody pulp. The redhead left without another word, deciding it would be a bad idea to exit through the balcony. Obviously Lilou's father thought he entered through the front door, so he was going to keep that notion.

As he left, he brought out his phone and sent a quick message to his friend Lilou. "Yo your fucking dad thinks we're dating btw, see u in ten." He sent it with a quick tap of his fingers and dashed down the stairs. He didn't have much time left before school and he would have to sprint to school. As he made his way over to the stairs to run down, he realized he forgot something crucial. "OH SHIT PLAGG!!" He dashed for the stairs and threw himself up them, running as fast as he could. He banged through his apartment door and bolted to his room. "Plagg you fucking cheese demon, wake the fuck up." A tiny cat shaped being yawned tiredly and arose from a deep slumber amongst cushy pillows. The small creature had been nestled amonst them, completely buried and out of sight. "I'm not a cheese demon, I'm a cheese god. Get it right Con." He rolled his eyes and scooped Plagg up, shoving him in his bag. "Whatever, thanks to you I'm gonna be late...again." At least now that he was back here he'd be able to get down faster. The hero paused to make sure his bookbag, and his kwami, was secured tightly and then raced for the balcony. Falconner vaulted over his balcony and swiftly dropped down, catching himself last minute on little ledges going down. His muscled biceps bulged on each catch, showing the strength he held to be able to lower himself down the side of the building. A couple minutes later and his feet met pavement, he let go of the last handhold and pushed away from the building. His fitness levels showed in how he was barely out of breath from the parkour he just finished. Falconner strode over to the parking garage next to the apartments and quickly located his motorcycle. He hooked a leg over and mounted it, squeezing the handlebars. It roared to life and then he was off, Plagg still snoozing in his bag.

His red bike was a blur as he zipped down the busy streets of Paris, flitting in between traffic. He controlled the motorcycle flawlessly, nimbly zooming around large cars and other vehicles. He amped up the speed, trying to get to the school as fast as possible. Thankfully his home wasn't far from the school, only a ten minute trip if you obeyed speed limits. He did not. Five minutes later he skidded into the school parking lot. Thank fucking god he found a spot right away, typically it took him a good minute or two. He hopped off his ducati and kicked down the stand, leaving it propped up behind him. Con sprinted into the school, dashing down the halls. He made it to his class in record speed snarling as he saw a dumbass blocking the way. "Hey shithead, I know some people are unfortunate to be born with less brain power than others, but how bout you try to spin those rusty gears AND MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY. Godamm fucking nerd looking loser ass." Having no patience he roughly shoved the black haired teen out of the way, not caring if he upset the fucker's feelings. He was riled up and didn't have the will to deal with braindead losers. The path now cleared, he slammed open the door, making sure to hit the other with it as he entered. He gave a cocky salute to the teacher and slid into his seat next to the small pink haired girl he somewhat tolerated. His green eyes fell upon the one person he hated the most in this godforsaken school, Jane Briggs, an absolute bitch of a human being. He sneered in her direction and casually flipped her off when she glanced over at him. Even more annoyed now, he glanced over to his seat partner and gritted out a question. "Hey strawberry bitch, did you get my fucking text?"

montrose archambeau
mood
indifferent, shift in mood when jane showed up (content)

outfit
click

tags
#cripplingselfdoubt

montrose was tired, well he often always is. the day had only begun and he wanted to crawl back into bed, the warmth of his fluffy sheets made him feel like a caterpillar in its shell. the thought of just staying in his bed and not starting his day was tempting, thinking as though his presence wouldn’t be missed if he were to vanish in thin air. a sad fact about montrose, his crippling self esteem and mommy and daddy issues cut him deep within his core. it kept him from his true potential, the lack of emotional and parental support made him a recluse within this vibrant world. slowly slipping back into his deep sleep, the sound of his paint covered mason jar rolling on his paper littered desk caught his attention. hues of silvery grey fluttered open, a dangerous expression formed on his face as he pushed himself up from his blankets. turning on his left shoulder, white strands of hair elegantly feel upon his face as he saw the jar landing on a pile of dirty clothes. the culprit of the fallen jar being none other then barkk, his perfect little kwami. “i’m sorry rosy!” barkk said frantically, she had a bit of a panic tone in her voice and all montrose could do was let out a soft coo of reassurance “it’s fine barkk, nothings broken.” his groggy yet soothing voice made barkk visible relax, her smooth pink ears perking up as she floated her way over to montrose’s queen size bed and planted herself next to him.

“you look tired rosy, are you feeling okay?” she asked him quietly, her little tail wagging as her doll like eyes piercing into his soul. the only living creature that he lets call him rosy, simply because barkk was of that of purines as opposed to his older siblings that used said nickname as harassment. “i’m alright barkk, let’s just get ready shall we?” he said sweetly, his voice was low as it was filled with sleepiness. carefully scratching behind barkks ear, montrose got himself out of bed.

as soon as he entered the classroom, montrose could see the empty chair that religiously sat jane and from the looks of it, she was here. slightly arching his white brow, montrose stuffed his hand into his jacket pocket and pulled out his phone and began to text his friend. he sent the usually— “are you gonna grace me with your word this morning?” followed by a “if i have to be here so do you, so you better be here” letting out a sigh, montrose put his phone back in his pocket before making his way over to his own seat. in the mean time, montrose gently messed with the chocker that sat around his neck. the fabric of it tickling his skin, and in doing so he could hear the faintest sound of chuckles from behind him. not bothering to give them the attention they so desperately wanted, montrose already know who it was. a pair of boys that often gave him shit, they always had. all through grade and high school, somehow they were always in his life. in the effort to ignore the little chuckles, montrose reached into his book bag and grabbed a book he had been reading for the past four days.

glancing up from his book, montrose arched his white brow at the sight of one of his classmates. although it was for only two seconds, not taking in any recognizable facial features— he already knew who was there. not even five seconds later, the school bell rang and pierced his eardrums. closing his eyes and baring the sound as it intensified his headache. he’ll give it to jane, at least she wasn’t late. not bothering looking up from his book, montrose could sense that she made it towards her seat, a tiny sound of what could be described as a laugh escaped montrose. “I was beginning to worry i wouldn’t see your pretty face this morning” he said with a soft coo, his choice of words used to be a rare sight to behold. years of being told to keep others an arms length made montrose apprehensive of friendships— more so that his crippling self esteem made him feel as though he was unworthy of kindness or an ounce of friendship. that he hadn’t worked hard enough to be given any form of kindness, but the annoying little tick that he once called jane seemed to suck away some of that sickness he had. as if weight was lifted from his shoulders, montrose couldn’t help but admit that the introduction of jane in his life— alongside his two other friends he’s begrudgingly accepted into his life, waking up in the morning isn’t half bad anymore. “however, next time please answer your phone. you know how I am about that” he said slightly seriously, though the soft smile that was present on his face made it seem more like worrisome.
coded by reveriee.

Quinton Mulot

The harsh words and pounding in his head made his anger boil and his patience grow extinct. It was only 8:30 in the morning but Quinton had had enough. The way his day was going he didn’t know if he’d come out of there with all of his limbs. He sat on the floor recollecting himself and huffing, not wanting to get up and walk back into the classroom with the biggest ass he had ever meant. As he was getting up, he had missed the purple moth that flew into the building through an open window. It headed towards him and into his ring. He jumped back when he heard a man talking to him, “Hello Quinton you are now Mastermind and I am Hawkmoth. I’ve seen you’ve been walked all over today by everyone, so I am giving you the power to take your control back. In exchange however, all I ask is that you bring me back the miraculouses of Ladybug, Catnoir, Skippy, and Bloodhound. Do you accept?”

“My revenge to fill yours, of course I accept.” Mastermind said as he looked across the empty halls for his unsuspecting victim, the janitor. He zapped the janitor with his new staff and put him under his control before storming into the classroom with those he wanted revenge on the most. As he entered the first person, he noticed was the blur from earlier who spilled coffee on him. Although angry with the girl she wasn’t the main one he wanted and therefore he wasn't going to spend all his attention on her and just sent the janitor to deal with her. However, just as he did this obnoxious teacher stealing his entrance began to speak as if she was the one in charge right now, and without a second thought he zapped her as well. “I don’t have time for a lecture right now.” He said as he looked back over the classroom to see the blur now struggling with the janitor and teacher.

His anger gazed swept over the rest of the classroom to see the majority of them standing in a corner. He noted an obnoxious blonde shoving people in front of her. "Of course this school is filled with more than one asshole." he thought as he zapped her, not wanting to hear her mouth anymore, as he went on looking for the one who had slammed the door in his face, and then he saw him, the obnoxiously tall redhead. “You! You just walk in here like you own the place and I am here to show you that you are very much mistaken.” He said with a smirk as he went on to zap the rest of the class shooting at random not caring who he hit. As he zapped more of them he sent them all towards his new enemy as the show was just now beginning.

nine lives

Last edited:

jane briggs

ladybug
mood
outfits

• blank

after jane took a quick second to catch her breath, she sat up straighter. surveying the room she caught the gaze of lilou, her best girl friend. the pink haired girl sent jane a wave in timing of the bell. she smiled sweetly and waved back. her eyes continued their survey and caught those piercing ones of the boy who hated her guts. falconner velmont. why he hated her? jane hadn't the slightest idea. it all started freshman year, not long after she moved. jane tries to play it nice but sometimes loses her temper on him. how they ended up in the same friend group was solely through their mutual friend lilou dupont. the arrogant red-head she teasingly calls wally west decided his greeting to her this morning would be the bird. jane chuckled giving him a shit-eating grin and two finger salute in response. the soothing voice of montrose was quick to fill her ears, catching her attention immediately. “I was beginning to worry i wouldn’t see your pretty face this morning". her gaze zipped over to him, his nose still in the book he was reading. she giggled sheepishly, scratching the back of her head. he was right, she was worried her pretty face wouldn't make it here on time either. "i'm so happy i was able to grace you with my presence," she teased lightly, "i thought i was going to be late for sure..." her voice trailed off as she grabbed her coffee and took another gulp. she set it down quickly, sighing and flinging her hair over her shoulder. before she could say another word, the slight shift in montrose's tone made her neutral face turn into a frowning one. “however, next time please answer your phone. you know how I am about that” he said through a worrisome smile. jane's hand shoved into her bag, smacking tikki who hit her finger in response. however the intelligent kwami was sure not to make a sound. she winced, pulling her phone out quickly. she would bake tikki some special macaroons as an apology later. the screen lit up, sending out a white light that illuminated jane's face. covering the phone background (which happened to be a group picture lilou managed to get all of them to take) were 2 unread texts from montrose. her face fell slightly, knowing how much it meant to her friend that she was not only punctual but kept in touch. "oh monty i'm sorry. really! i was in such a rush this morning i didn't look." she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "i'll be better about it i promise!" jane offered a reassuring smile to her close friend. her and monty weren't always this close though. it took a lot of pestering from jane before he finally opened up to her some. she removed her hand and slid her phone back in purse. she heard some snickering from the two dunderheads that sat behind them. no doubt making fun of montrose. jane whipped her head around, giving them a harsh glare that shut them up. those two knew not to mess with jane after she sucker-punched the both of them last year for bullying monty. she got detention for a week but they had to deal with broken noses. she considered that a win.
turning around jane regained her composure, her face slipping from a glare into a small smile. miss. baptiste was gathering the classes attention with the clapping of her hands. just as she was asking them to pull out their textbooks, someone burst through the classroom door. a kid with a glowing green staff, followed by a zombie-like janitor. her face fell, recognizing this kid immediately as an akumatized person. jane stood up, about to make an escape to transform, when the janitor lunged at her. taken completely by surprise, she was yanked out of her seat and held in the air by the man, her arms trapped against her sides as she writhed and struggled. "HEY! PUT ME DOWN!" she yelled, struggling to kick the larger man. what the hell did he want with her? she surveyed the rest of the class. most were huddled in a corner with a few scattered about. miss. baptiste went the tell the kid to get out but it was clear he didn't like that very much. he zapped her with his staff. that's where the akuma must be. jane thought, still writhing against the janitor's grasp. this kid had the power of mind control, it was evident when whoever he zapped turned to a zombie like state to do his bidding. miss. baptiste ran for jane, but she was quick to use her legs to kick her, causing her to go stumbling backwards. she gritted her teeth, the words of the boy filling her ears. “You! You just walk in here like you own the place and I am here to show you that you are very much mistaken.” her heart was racing, she had to get out of here so she could help her friends. she tried to find montrose and lilou in the crowd, but to no avail. they were no where to be seen! all she could see was falconner with the staff pointed at him. "I said...Let..." she huffed, pulling her leg as far out in front of her as it would go, "GO!" jane yelled, bringing it back full force and hitting the janitor in the groin. the janitor yelped like a puppy and released her, falling to the ground. jane landed on her feet, noticing miss. baptiste recovering from the wind being knocked out of her. she saw the villain approaching falconner and as much as she hated the guy she did not need to have him under some mind-control. thinking on her feet, she grabbed a nearby chair and hurled it at the boy who's name she hasn't heard yet. "HEY YOU BIG BULLY, OVER HERE!" before he could turn around jane slipped out of the room. hoping that bought falconner and the other students enough time to escape, she ran and hid behind a column in the hallway. tikki flew out of her bag. "jane this is bad, very bad! you must alert the others, mind control isn't something to take lightly!" the little kwami whisper-yelled, looking worried. "i know tikki, that's why we have to go help them! i'm sending an alert out first thing after i transform!" she breathed out quickly. "tikki, spots on!" jane felt the power surge through her as the kwami was pulled into her earrings. In a flash of white light she was transformed into her superhero counterpart Ladybug.

ladybug wasted no time. she pulled out her magical yo-yo, flipping it open like a small mirror. she typed quickly, sending an alert out to her superhero friends. it read akumatized villain at françoise dupont high. hurry! she flipped her yo-yo shut and bolted for the door to the classroom.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

LILOU DUPONT

filler

• Lilou, previously focused on the teacher, jumped at the sound of a loud bang. Before she even had the time to fully process the sound of the classroom door being swung open, the grumpy, lanky red-haired teen had slumped into his seat beside her. Her eyes lit up slightly as she cast him a slight grin, slowly relaxing back into her seat. “Con! Goodm-“ she began before her words to her friend and neighbor were cut short as he growled out his own greeting.

"Hey strawberry bitch, did you get my fucking text?" While many would take his statement, clearly fueled by a slight agitation [not an unusual thing for Falconnor], and take insult—Lilou was not one of those many. Her grin did not falter as he spoke, only breaking as she scrambled for her phone. “A text? No! It’s muted, it’s always muted,” Lilous voice slowly grew quieter, eventually turning into a mumble as she gently reached into her purse, as to not cause Fluff any harm. Coincidentally, the very being in which the girl did not want to bother nudged the phone in the right direction. Letting out a soft sigh of relief, Lilou moved to pull her phone out and face Con when suddenly the room was thrown into chaos.

Lilou found herself upright and getting rushed to the corner amongst her peers. What was going on? Everything had happened so fast and Lilou was barely able to process a thing. Instinctively, Lilou found herself gripping Con’s arm as she scanned the room. A boy she did not recognize had come into the room with a glowing green staff accompanied by a zombie-like man, janitor she believed, holding a student up in the air. On her tiptoes, attempting to glance around the other students, Lilou tried to get a better look at the man and who he was holding. After just a few seconds, the voice that rang out was far too familiar, Jane!

For just a moment, Lilou forgot about her alter ego and a feeling of helplessness came over her. It was her friend up there, her friend who needed help, a friend who needed her help. Clutching her purse strap with one hand and adopting a determined look, Lilou let go of Con. She had to get out of this room, but how? Her eyes darted around the room, analyzing who all was zombified and where they were at until she found a bit of a blind spot. Lilou did a little bounce as her grip tightened around her purse, taking a deep breath and getting low, remembering to use her stature to her advantage. With a mix of speed and being a small target, Lilou managed to dart from the corner of terrified students, around the teacher’s desk, behind the furious boy, and out the classroom door.

--------------

It might have been a bit overkill, but Lilou didn’t stop outside the classroom, she ran at full speed until she reached the girls' bathroom. Her heart was pounding as she threw open every stall door, making sure that she was indeed alone. “Oh my gosh,” Lilou exclaimed shakily as she clasped her hands around the sink, leaning forward as she tried to catch her breath. “What am I supposed to do? What—” Lilou felt her purse wiggle and heard muffled yelling from within. Scrambling to stand straight Lilou began unzipping her purse. Within just a second of the purse opening, Fluff had darted up and out.

“What do I do Fluff? I don’t know if I can do this, can I do this? Jane is in trouble! And Con and Monti—” Lilou interrupted herself as she continued her shaky breathing, pacing across the tile with her arms wrapped around herself. “Calm down,” Fluff interjected zipping close to the girl's face, “we don’t have time! We gotta go!” The small white rabbit grabbed Lilou’s hand and gestured to the watch as she spoke, and the pink-haired teen knew the kwamii was right. She had to do something, and fast.

“Alrighty Fluff,” Lilou said shaking out her arms and staring into her own eyes through the bathroom mirror directly in front of her, “let’s bounce.” Fluff grinned as she was drawn into the girls watch. Its hands spun as white light consumed Lilou until she was no longer the scared, pink-haired high school student. Now, standing alone in the bathroom, was the rabbit themed hero who had just recently started to make her mark on the city: Skippy. The outfit was tight fit but flexible, giving the girl room to move around and stay agile. Blue eyes peeked out from beneath a white mast as the tall ears flopped slightly to the left. She looked like just about every teenage girl on Halloween.

The hero bounced back and forth, parasol in hand as she took some deep breaths. The hero was about ready to give herself that final pep talk, the one that would get her to run back to that classroom and save her friends when her phone buzzed. Skippy, already a bit on edge, fumbled with it for a moment before finally steadying and opening the message. It was an alert from Ladybug! It read; akumatized villain at françoise dupont high. hurry!

That was it, the final push to get Skippy going. Not only did she need to go back to save her friends, but to help out Ladybug, her idol! But yeah, mostly to save her friends. After finishing her bouncing, Skippy exited the bathroom and faced down the hall. Her gaze hardened as she tapped her shoes, it had become a bit of a pregame ritual for her, if you will, in order to help her focus. “Just remember to slow down,” she mumbled to herself, in reference to her enhanced speed, “don’t embarrass yourself.”

--------------

BANG! The world around Skippy seemed to spin for a moment as her hand moved up to touch her tender nose and reddened forehead. The cold of the school’s linoleum floor seeped in through her tights as the hero sat on the floor. In front of her was a wall that seemed to have a slight Skippy shaped indent. So much for slowing down. Skippy quickly scrambled to her feet, brushing off her butt and thighs and using both hands to hold her parasol behind her back as she rocked lightly. The girl cast Ladybug whoever may be watching an awkward grin as she tried to find the words.

“I take it,” she began, rubbing a finger below her sniffling nose, “there isn’t any way we are going to forget this anytime soon? No? Okay, let’s just do this.” With that, the small hero followed after Ladybug, who seemed to already be halfway through the door.

content filler area (ignore!)

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Falconner Velmont.
@fuckyou has set their status to:
i hate this godforsaken place.

@username has set their location to:
Françoise Dupont High School.

@username has mentioned:
lilou, jane, montrose.

@username has interacted with:
Quinton.

@usernae has tagged:
Majestic.. Majestic..

@username has written a tl;dr:
Con makes sure lilou an monty get out safely and taunts Quinton to keep his attention. During the villain's speech he jumps out the window and then returns as Cat Noir.
Falconner settled further into his seat, huffing slightly in Lilou's direction. He focused on her as he waited for a response, watching her search for her phone. He opened his mouth to tell her to hurry up when a loud bang interrupted him. Vibrant green eyes locked on the slender figure that barged in. "Well fuck me," the male whispered as he spotted the glowing green eyes of the figures next to the new arrival. It was obvious the other teen was a fresh akuma. Connor paused in thought for a second, squinting at the kid. He looked pretty familiar...."“You! You just walk in here like you own the place and I am here to show you that you are very much mistaken.” The words sunk in and Con shouted "Fuck!" once more as he realized why he recognized the boy. The red head felt his smaller companion grip tightly on his wrist, shaking in fear. Across the room he spotted Jane being swooped up by a zombie like janitor and quickly dismissed it. She'd be fine, it was whatever. His main priority was making sure his best annoying friend could get out safely. He took advantage of the distraction the American provided and gave Lilou a push toward the door, watching as she bolted.

The male spotted a freshly zombified fellow classmate lunge for cotton candy hoe, and swiftly intervened. Falconner was no stranger to down and dirty fighting and with a harsh uppercut, knocked out the boy. He didn't remember or care what the loser's name was, only that he wasn't able to grab Lilou. His attention turned back to the akuma, "HEY TWINK BITCH OVER HERE! You mad baby boy?? You pissed?? Did ur fewings get hurt earlier?? Not my fucking fault you're a nobody who was in my way." He purposefully tried to keep the puppet hoes attention. He wouldn't ever admit it but he maybe didn't hate all his classmates and if he could stall for a minute or two and let them get out, he'd do whatever he had to. As soon as he was sure Lilou and Montrose has gotten out, he began taking carefuul steps backward. The akuma, quiten?? quiteit?? whatever their fucking name, did the stupid villain shit and started monologuing which con gladly tuned out. Instead he observed the lad, eyeing their costume and trying to figure out where the butterfly might be resting in. A smirk grew on his face as he spotted the staff that the enemy wielded. That had to be it, he was sure. The kid was still talking which warranted an eyeroll from con, "Yeah yeah, we all get it. You're a lonely loser who feels like he has no control. No one fucking cares kid, get over it." The akumatized student scowled at him and raised the staff, but it was too late. The entire time the superhero in disguise had been slowly creeping backwards to the open window. He knew that the teacher bitch always had it open due to the school being a cheap asshole and not paying for AC.

With a broad grin, Falconner saluted the other and announced, "As great as this lovely conversation has been, its time for me to get the fuck out. See you later shortstack." With that he dramatically fell backwards out the window, effortlessly doing a flip to change so his feet were down first, and landed lightly on the ledge below. Quickly, he scaled down, keeping an eye out for anyone watching. A minute later, his feet touched down on solid ground and he rolled toward a nearby bush. Luckily he had remembered to grab his bookbag and shook it lightly. "Cheese gremlin, wake the fuck up. We got a job to do." The small kwami woke up with a loud yawn and grumbled lightly. "I'm up, i'm up." Without waiting for the small being to say more, he called out "Plagg, Claws on!" and transformed into the hero know as Cat Noir. His muscular body was clad in tight leather, with a plunging neckline that showed off his sharp collarbones and rippled pecs. Thick red goggles covered the upper part of his face, masking his identity. The look was completed by the hood that slipped on his head, with sharp cat ears sticking up from it. Noir took a minute to swipe his phone out and read the message from his bug. Nodding at it, although no one could see, and typed out a rapid response saying he was heading over. With that, he headed back to the building, climbing upwards much faster through the use of his tail and staff. He bounded through the window and half leaned out of it, "Some red head kid told me there was a villain causing a commotion. Who's the bitch?" He titled his head and looked at the room. "Ah you the bitch," he directed at the man with the staff standing in the center.

code by ditto

Last edited:
THE DOG KING
MONTROSE ARCHAMBEAU
Every step forward echoes a sigh.
[everyone was mentioned at least twice]
Montrose was shocked to say the least, the loud screams filled with fear and anxiety shot through his ear drums like a hot knife in snow. He felt as though his ears were about to explode, as if actual blood was pouring out of his ears— what can he say, he has “sensitive baby ears” like Conner would put it. It didn’t take Montrose. He was taken aback by the man with a staff, gritting his teeth together at the sight of him- this wasn’t good. The tightening feeling within his stomach only grew tighter, taking a passing glance towards Jane before back towards the man. Zombie-like. That’s the only way he could describe him as, it was creepy. As he was ushered towards the back of the classroom, he let his gaze follow towards Con and Lily for a split second before being able to escape the classroom with the others, but he kept his eyes upon the door as soon as he exited in order to make sure that the rest of his friends were able to get outta there. As soon as he saw Con leave, Montrose high tailed it down the hallway. What joys this was gonna be huh?

We gotta do something Rosy’ Barkk motioned, her soft voice filled his ears and made him feel calm within this sea of chaos. A sigh escaped his throat as he rushed down the hall, as if he was gliding through the halls in order to get to someplace quiet-- but there wasn’t much of that here. I know Barkk, we will do something, he said quietly, pushing open the door that led into the chemistry classroom. It was completely empty and he took advantage of that, locking the door and throwing his bag in the corner of the room. What if somethings when we aren't out there? we gotta go Monty.. what if someone gets h- Barkk please Montrose cut her rambling off, letting his finger scratch under her chin in an attempt to calm her down. Out of the two of them, she initial reaction is to panic and think of a million things at once.I’m starting to sound like the sane one, relax Barkk the other students will be okay he coed softly, rubbing his finger against her forehead ever so slightly. Let’s show that villains whos boss and bare our teeth he said confidently.

--

Rushing back into the halls, Beast headed back towards the classroom. He hoped that there wasn’t anyone left in the room, that was his first hope. The hallways were bare, but it was loud as all can be. A warning siren rang through the speakers of the school, an annoying sound that irritated Beast ears even more. Out of the corner of his eye the sights of soft pinks, a bouncy persona and the dark shades of reds and a confident strut caught the heroes gaze; he knew it could only be Ladybug and Skippy, but they were far enough ahead of him to not have noticed him. Beast/Rex knew they were heading towards the classroom, perhaps Cat Noir and his hardheaded ass was already there starting shit once again. Beast was often a planner when it came to missions, granted the occasional sporadic plan was needed like this, but generally he has one. A stealthy kinda hero, light on his feet and able to sneak behind villains and knock them on their ass from behind. While he was a very capable hero and did his job well, Beast/Rex often doubted his abilities as a hero. Even when he put on his hero persona, he still has an overwhelming amount of anxiety and self doubt in his own ability to save people; but he never lets the public see. The silent loner like hero, a man that looks danger in the face and doesn’t even flinch... a person people can count on to save them. The last thing he wanted to do was disappoint the public, his fellow super heroes or even worse- let someone get hurt.

Out of nowhere, Beast heard the sound of little sniffles and tried coughs. What was that Monty? Barkk asked him, It sounds like… crying? he said quietly, slowly heading towards the muffled sounds. With a better look, the pair of them were able to see that it was in fact two students that had gotten lost within the sea of people. Hey, it’s okay.. he coed softly towards the two students, the redness of their eyes and the water lines that ran down their rosy cheeks made it clear of how terrified they were. Beast/Rex couldn’t help but feel sympathy for them, the smallest flaw within his tattered heart made him feel every emotion that someone had. Beast/Rex kneeled down and reached his hand out to place them on the red headed girl's shoulder, but she quickly looked up and curled further away closer towards the other blonde haired girl. Shh, i'm not gonna hurt you he cooed once again, a softness in his voice that seemed to help sooth the terrified girls. I wanna help you get outta here lending out his hand towards them, indicating he wanted to help them up from the ground. The two girls looked at each other for reassurance before looking back at him and shaking their heads. Taking his hand with their own shaky ones, Beast/Rex helped them stand up.

What are you guys names? he asked them, hoping that conversation would make them calm down a little. Charlotte.. the redhead said, wiping the stream of tears that were left on his freckled face. I-I’m Genieve.. the blonde whispered softly, looking down at the ground. Well I’m Beast and i’m gonna get you guys outta here okay? Just stay close to me and you’ll be okay he said quietly, giving them each a reassuring hand squeeze before leading both of them outta the school. There’s gotta be more kids left behind Monty Barkk whispered into his ears, all he could do was give her a simple nod of his head.

But how many more?

Code By Nano

Quinton

Mastermind

Mastermind laughed as he continued to aimlessly shoot at his classmates. He was pulled away when he heard that obnoxious voice from earlier calling at him. "HEY TWINK BITCH OVER HERE! You mad baby boy?? You pissed?? Did ur fewings get hurt earlier?? Not my fucking fault you're a nobody who was in my way." Uggh does this kid ever just shut up. he thought as he rolled his eyes and sent more students after him. His patience with this guy was already thin and the more he opened his big mouth the more Mastermind wanted him gone. The redhead reminded him exactly of Quinton's older brothers that he had let push him around for ages and even if he wasn't getting revenge on them he was getting it on this kid. Somehow this kid just kept maneuvering away from the mind-controlled students, but he had him in a corner now and there was no getting away from him. "Any last words you big-mouthed blubbering idiot" Mastermind mocked with a smirk as he pointed his staff in his direction, but before he could do anything he felt a chair slam into him and the redhead disappeared through the open window with another snarky remark.

As he got up he watched the purple-haired girl running from the classroom and was about to chase after her when he heard someone calling after him. When he turned around he saw someone in a black cat outfit sitting on the window sill. “Let me guess, you are one of Paris’ notorious heroes? You don’t really look like much, so I’ll be leaving now. There are more important people on my list than you.” Mastermind stated as he sent the remaining students he was able to mind control after Cat Noir. He was already in the hallway when Ladybug and Skippy had decided to join the party. “Ooh more heroes to get rid of.” Mastermind said sarcastically as he zapped a few kids running away to have them join the party. “Where is everyone going? You are missing out on all the fun!”

Just as he turned back to the heroes he was quickly able to dodge Ladybugs yoyo coming towards him. He was shocked at first and then chuckled. “Not gonna be that easy.” He said before running down the halls to escape the heroes so he could come up with a plan he hadn’t been able to zap a lot of people and he was obviously going to need more since Cat Noir had already joined the others in chasing him. Lucky for Mastermind he stumbled on some students on the way and zapped them before coming upon the gym full of students evacuating.

It didn’t take long for the others to join him and now there was one more with them, too bad for them though because he wasn’t alone. As they entered the gym a wall of students formed in between him and the heroes. “Now if you could just hand over the miraculouses, I’ll be on my way. Or you can try and keep them and fight your friends. Your choice, heroes.” he sneered as he decided to sit on the bleachers pleased with himself.

♡coded by uxie♡

JANE BRIGGS

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

lady gaga

poker face

"dialogue"

ladybug was so focused on making sure her friends, ah the other students, were alright she had missed skippy slamming into a wall. normally this was an antic the bug would've had a good laugh at but she had more important things on her mind than skippy's shenanigans. she heard her fellow hero's voice behind her, making her aware of her presence.
"Skippy good, glad you're here. I need you to round up straggling students along the way and zip them to safety as we try to corner this guy. We need to prevent him from getting his hands on anymore innocent minds."
Ladybug ordered, finding the time to send the newer hero a reassuring smile before whipping her gaze back to the akumatized teen. she knew it was intimidating going into battle, especially one with lots of civilians around that they had to tend to so she wanted to make sure skippy knew she could handle this. ladybug peeked her head into the classroom, scanning it for signs of any more students that managed to avoid being enslaved by Mastermind's akumatized powers. her gaze landed on a leather-clad feline who happened to be her other half when it came to this superhero life of hers. she smirked, knowing all was well now that she had her kitty by her side. this was too dire a situation to be babysitting the newbies and trying to handle the villain without any help.

"You'll find getting rid of us won't be as effortless as you might think."
ladybug quipped back, squaring up with him in the hallway. she glanced to her left, to find skippy ready to follow along and get students out of the way if he tried to control them, and then she glanced to her right to find cat noir exiting the classroom to join them in the hall. no sign of beast but she knew he would be here and doing his part soon enough. right now there was no time to waste. ladybug reached for her yo-yo attached to her hip and flung it full force at the villain, hoping to hit him or have it wrap around him to render him useless. unfortunately for her, he had decent reflexes and managed to dodge."Not gonna be that easy." his voice rang out, almost in a taunting way, before he took off down the hall. she gritted her teeth before taking off after him, her long legs boosting her quicker than the average human might be able to run but definitely not near as fast as skippy.

the trio burst through the gym doors, beast joining them from a side door. he must've been helping students. ladybug thought, her attention moving from him to the wall of students forming in between them and this mastermind guy. she ignored his words as she came up with a plan.
"We can't hurt the students..."
she began, getting ready to inform her teammates of the game plan. he was on the opposite side of the gym and the groans and rustling of the great student wall were sure to muffle her voice so he couldn't hear.
"...the akuma is in his staff, that's what we need to get to. skippy, cat noir and I will cause a distraction to get his attention as we go for the students. beast, you sneak around the commotion and go under the bleachers to grab the staff and break it. use my lucky charm as cover."
the gameplan flowed out of her mouth like honey, effortless and smooth. you could tell this wasn't her first rodeo.
"LUCKY CHARM!"
she shouted, throwing her yo-yo into the air, the bright burst of white light sure to gain mastermind's attention and give beast the cover he needs to sneak around the zombie-like student body.

♡coded by uxie♡

Falconner Velmont.
@fuckyou has set their status to:
i hate this godforsaken place.

@username has set their location to:
Françoise Dupont High School.

@username has mentioned:
lilou, montrose.

@username has interacted with:
Quinton, jane.

@usernae has tagged:
Majestic.. Majestic.. SUGAR. SUGAR. arthur morgan. arthur morgan. Goldie. Goldie.

@username has written a tl;dr:
Con punches some children and then joins with his work wife to break a staff
The black clad superhero nimbly leapt off the windowsill he was perched upon and landed on silent feet. Falconner huffed as he heard the Akumatized student's response. "More important people on your list?? That's a joke. That would imply you actually know people." Having delivered his scathing response, the hero swiftly ducked the outreaching hands of a zombie student, searching around the area. He spotted a clear path to the exit, noticing the mastermind was beginning to step towards it. Pushing onwards, Falconner followed in the teen's path, dodging all the attacks on his way with a feline grace. Upon leaving the small classroom, he saw his partner dashing through the halls, on the way to what he knew was the gym. Using the hanging bar lights on the ceilings as gymnastic bars, he swung his way much faster, doing flips and tumbles to up the speed.

The cat reached the final light and fell to his feet, crouching to lessen the slight blow. Out of the corner of his vision he saw the other heroes joining up, all of them now grouped at the gym. He did a little salute to ladybug, greeting her quickly. "Sup bug, you ready to fuck some shit up?" His partner gave him a look, silencing him as she laid out the plan. "We can't hurt the students..." the red and black hero declared. Falconner groaned loudly, "Can't we hurt them a little?" as he said that, he ducked a grab an delivered a fierce uppercut to one of the zombies, a blow that was sure to leave a bruise. Con stepped up to Ladybug, joining her back to back, it finally felt right, being united with his luminere. His best work was always done when in sync with his bug. "A distraction you say? Well I've always been good at that." He fished threw his pockets and found a half eaten sandwich from a couple days ago, "Damm i really need to do laundry more often." With that he chucked the slightly moldy ham sandwich at the masterminds face, hitting him square in the check. A bit of mayonnaise dripped down the others face, causing Cat Noir to wrinkle his nose. "Oh go that's disgusting, it's almost as gross as you." He hoped to keep the akuma's attention while Ladybug summoned her charm, and it seemed to be working for now.

code by ditto

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back