• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Mini Search !!!!! (Fandoms and Originals)

Necrefiri

The Ashen One
My Mini search in HISTORY
AnchoredPhysicalBasil-small.gif
I'm 26 Please don't be below 18
I prefer to play females and since I'm just taking one or two one on ones right now I'd prefer not to double if possible
When it comes to fandoms most often i lean towards two ocs with cannons as supporting cast and the universe to play around in.
I don't mind you giving me your ideas and cravings especially since I'm only throwing up four ideas myself.
I'm leaning toward semi-lit to lazy lit.
While I do enjoy a good juicy meaty reply right now I'd rather have something fun and easy-going .
I do have a mega search with many more details out there but I wanted to try something different.
But for those who'd like to see my larger search here is a link = The Giant Thread

So Here's what i got.

3 Fandoms
Psycho-Pass
A young woman is exposed to murder through an experience with her own family. When the authorities come to pick her up they find that her psycho-pass is right at the brink. A little bit of therapy would be a saving grace. So they assigned her to a therapist and hope she might be a soul that can be saved. The two grow close over time as he hasn't always been a supporter of the system. Finding that often the system steamrolls too many innocent people forcing them into a corner when they can't help the situation they're caught up in.

Their sessions come to a close as she's cleared with a healthy psycho pass but the two decide not to cease all contact. He claims it's because the journey to recovery is never over and having a healthy relationship can never hurt. She agrees as she'll take any excuse to stay close. One night she's over for dinner and everything is going fine until a psychotic former patient makes their entrance. He had opened the door and when she heard the yelling and threats she knew something was wrong. She proceeds to head to the office where she knew he kept a firearm knowing full well that his work was dangerous in nature.

It comes to a halt when she sees the patient having him cornered with a knife. She tells him to close his eyes and soon enough she's shot the patient and ended the chaos. Her psycho pass spikes beyond where it had been before. As required he calls the authorities but even after he explains what happened she's shipped off to the facility likely never to be seen again. He just can't accept it and begins campaigning for a change to her status.

Fast forward a few months and he's gotten the authorities so far that she's able to be released as a hunting dog. Still chained but at least she isn't in a box rotting away. Having heard the success of his efforts the therapist decides an occupation change is in order. He feels he failed her before and now wants to make up for it by becoming an investigator. Thinking he can keep an eye on her and facilitate an easier time for the hunting dog he believes doesn't belong in the ranks.

&

Hakuoki
I do not have a specific plot. More so i have two characters, one is a cross-dressing woman who has weazled her way into the ranks of the shinsengumi in hopes of obtaining honor and erasing her families history. The other is one of the last remaining female oni in the land of the rising sun whose got a ticking clock above her head as she's expected to choose a suitor and aid in replenishing the clans numbers. Who they're paired with whether cannon or original will have a lot of sway when it comes to the plot. Both characters are linked below feel free to peruse them. I can make small adjustments as needed to help give us lots of little fun things to work with. I've only watched the anime series not played the otome games.
Characters
~

5 Originals
Majesty x Mercenary

I''ve always wanted the chance to play around more with my female Knight/Mercenary. I originally pulled her together for a Castlevania rp but decided i could modify her a tad for an original. My thought was perhaps a happy accident that winds up with a bit of unrequited love. She takes a job as a mercenary and unfortunately her patron has set her up for trouble as the merchandise he claimed was stolen had instead been confiscated by the king. She's caught and left without aid as the merchant is long gone. Quick thinking and charming negotiation has the 1 year prison sentenced shortened to 6 months of unpaid service in the king's guard. Due to recent unfortunate circumstances, a new king was appointed and he was unwed which caused an influx of potential queens to the castle. More bodies meant more threats and as such a new personal guard was just what was needed especially when she could blend right in. Circumstances led the two to spend time together, while duty forever weighed on her mind his was left unclouded and he began to realize how much more he preferred the guarded servant to the frivolous ladies who'd come to hope for attention. But six months are over faster than one might imagine and he has a feeling she'll be quick to go galloping off when her sentence ends. ((a rough idea that can be modified.))
dongho-kang-remake.jpg
[/SPOILER]

&

General x General (Feudal or Medieval Setting)
They could also simply be Captains or lieutenants or legendary heroes of lore. In any case, i figure they should be in the same tier when it comes to their titles. My idea is quite simply that they've both been through a couple conflicts for their lords and sometimes even found themselves on opposing sides. But eventually, they both receive the chance to lay down their sword and spear as an emperor had taken hold of the once divided lands and eliminated the need for conflict. They'd lived most of their lives in the battlefield and pushed aside companions for fear of losing them. But in retirement they each found themselves pushing to make up for what they'd missed in their personal lives. The only struggle became that few truly understood their past . . . . . that was until they crossed paths with one another again a year after the nation's unification.

&

I have seen death ~

In this concept I'd like to play around with a hero having seen their end before it happens.
Think someone whose due to go on a mission and they know they won't come back and exactly how it's going to end.
They dream about it in the nights leading to them leaving home.
But they can't quit the mission their Lover/Bestfriend is a part of it and they don't want to risk death coming for them instead.

&

See you soon ~

Hero's are often reincarnated and when they return the first life they knew has completely vanished in time.
I wanted to play around with the possibility that a reincarnation hero could fall for an immortal.
Who is the only constant in their short bursts of life before their life is claimed by destiny again.
The world may always be different when they return, but so long as their lover's in it they'll never hesitate to protect it.
I think this could get complicated emotional and comedic all in one swing.

Last edited:
Hey, I’m interested in the Fairy and demon one, but there’s one issue. I’m 17, but I’ll be 18 this December, so I was wondering if a months difference mattered to much

Hey, I’m interested in the Fairy and demon one, but there’s one issue. I’m 17, but I’ll be 18 this December, so I was wondering if a months difference mattered to much
I appreciate your interest and may have been able to make an exception but I read your wattpad hell's eyes as a sample of sorts and just dont think our writing styles would fit with one another stylistically. Best of luck in your search though and with writing further chapters in your book.

I appreciate your interest and may have been able to make an exception but I read your wattpad hell's eyes as a sample of sorts and just dont think our writing styles would fit with one another stylistically. Best of luck in your search though and with writing further chapters in your book.
Thanks, and I appreciate the honesty. May I ask which chapter you read?

Just in case the bigger is better applies on this site i've now linked my main search thread as well.

Heya! I love your fairy x mythic plot!
If you're still looking for a partner for that one, let me know! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back