• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Javax

The Shadow
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hi there! My name's Javax, or just simply Jav.

I recently made a post looking for people who may be interested in any sort of Minecraft-based RP, and a few people showed interest. However, I made the threads and got the starter post out, but everyone backed out except me and another player, which doesn't really constitute as a "group RP". Now that I have a definite idea for the RP plot, I figured I'd go ahead and make a new post with the actual RP information to hopefully gather some new faces.

If y'all have any questions, let me know! Links have been posted below for the IC, CS, and OOC threads if any of you are interested. And without further adieu, please enjoy the description below.

[OPEN] The Mighty Six: A Minecraft Roleplay | IC | Fandom - The Mighty Six: A Minecraft Roleplay | CS | Fandom - The Mighty Six: A Minecraft Roleplay | OOC

-Javax

wDUDiUX.png

Minecraftia has always held a certain balance throughout its lands. Its people scour the lands for resources and kill the animals and monsters that inhabit it whilst the blood-thirsty monsters fight back and take lives of their own. Fires feed on the land whilst rains extinguish the flames. The people run rampant throughout the day whilst the monsters slink through the night. Darkness balances out the light when it becomes too powerful and the light does the same. Death is present when life makes its entrance. A balanced scale that doesn't tip one way or the other.

But now, a darkness is brewing on the horizon. Evil and malignant, the darkness is spreading through Minecraftia in the form of unruly monsters. Endermen are actively seeking out targets. Zombies and skeletons are working together to raid villages, whilst strays and husks are breaking away from their home biomes. Spiders are attacking during the night and during the day. Phantoms are attacking people at random. Nether monsters and Aether monsters alike are appearing in the Overworld, setting fires to homes and forests and murdering the Minecraftians in cold blood. All of the monsters are fighting against the land's inhabitants almost in unison, as if they are being controlled...

When the first raid is set upon the homes of unlikely heroes, they find themselves lost with no home, alone with no family, and trapped in a war that is far bigger than they could have ever imagined.

Will you prevail?

✘ ∙ ✘ ∙ ✘

This Minecraft RP will not be strictly vanilla. It will be based on Minecraft logic (gravel/sand may stay suspended unless touched, you can only gather 1-3 beef from a cow, large amount of inventory space, etc), but due to the plot/nature of the RP, not all monsters will follow their "code" (i.e. endermen can attack regardless of provocation). The Minecraft HUD may also be implemented in the form of holographic displays (i.e. when searching through your inventory, it may show up as a holographic display that closely resembles the one in the actual game that the character can interact with).

To add to this, our characters do not have to be strictly human. They can be whatever you like——with limitations, of course. They can also wield magic, if you so choose. As long as the magic isn't godlike (i.e. spawning items), it will be reviewed and most likely accepted. If you wish to have a character that is related to someone very important (such as Notch, Herobrine, Jeb, the Enderdragon [hey, whatever floats your boat]), please PM me so we can discuss it.

As for how the world will be set up, Minecraftia will be the whole land, which encompasses all four realms (yes, four). The four realms that will be included are the Overworld——which everyone's familiar with——, the Nether——the hellish realm of fire and heat——, the End——the endless abyss of darkness and death——, and the Aether——the heavenly realm that mirrors its Nether counterpart. For more information on the Aether, follow this link. The world will still be measured in "blocks" and will appear in blocks, but may take on a bit more of a realistic look (i.e. I find this image to be pretty close to what I'm imagining.

Across the Overworld will be premade cities, towns, and villages. Cities will be the most developed, with large buildings and tall skyscrapers made of stone bricks, stone, etc. and complicated redstone circuitry to make their lives easier. The most notable city is Avis, which is considered the capital city of Minecraftia. Towns are smaller than cities but are still rather developed. Lastly are villages, which are similar to that of the ones in the actual game. The least developed of the three civilization types, villages rely on manual labor to survive and thrive.

Some mods will be included in this RP. As of right now, the only ones that I can think of that are included are listed below. If you would like more included, please @ me in the OOC thread or PM me.
• The Aether [Aether I Info] [Aether II Info]
• Backpacks [Info]

Okay, I need some clarification: is this a roleplay done in minecraft or a roleplay on rpn set in the world of minecraft?
Sorry for the late response; I just got home from work.

This is an RP here on RpN set in the world of Minecraft.

I'm in then.
Awesome! Thank you! ;w;

Just go ahead and acquaint yourself with the main and CS threads, and poat your CS when you get the chance. Ig you have questions, just message me. I also have a Discord set up if you'd like to talk that way.

A Minecraft roleplay? Sounds interesting. I am most definitely interested! I haven't anything Minecraft-y in months.

A Minecraft roleplay? Sounds interesting. I am most definitely interested! I haven't anything Minecraft-y in months.
Yay! Go ahead and familiarize with what I have so far and start working on a CS afterwards (if you're still interested lol). Vagabond and I have already posted starters, but we're gonna hold off until more people post just to give them a chance to join in.

Yep this roleplay is very interesting indeed. You seem like a very knowledgable and intelligent writer and minecraft is pretty nostalgic for me soooo. I guess I"m gonna have to try and join this roleplay :p

Yep this roleplay is very interesting indeed. You seem like a very knowledgable and intelligent writer and minecraft is pretty nostalgic for me soooo. I guess I"m gonna have to try and join this roleplay :p
Awesome! We're still accepting people, so go right on ahead!

Bump! We're still looking for at least two more people! :D

Alright I’m interested.
Nice! We've already start posting, but we haven't gotten too far. Go ahead and acquaint yourself with the info and get a CS posted, and I'll review it asap. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back