• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Midnight Train To Europe

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul
Midnight Train
Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures
SCROLL!
PLOT
Oh, it’s that time of year once again. Once again Spring has come. Arriving like a tide, she has approached confidently white sunshine and warmth. Flowers throw off their dull colors in favor of vibrant hues and enhancing scents. People shed their winter wear and adorn themselves in shades that rival the new spring blooms. Especially the students of Howard University. With three full weeks off from school most students have packed their things and headed straight to Miami to bask in the sun and let loose. However a group made up of greeks and regular students have decided to take a different route. Over the last few years they’ve managed to save up enough money to take a luxurious trip through Europe via night train. Together they’ll have the experience of a lifetime.

“The Élégant Travels Express, Be swept away by rolling razzmatazz and glamour on a grand tour through Europe.”

Step aboard the historic carriages of the Élégant Express and uncover a hidden jewel, glittering and timeless. An uncontested icon of the rails, this train has long captured the hearts and imaginations of glamorous guests. Three elegant dining carriages exude culinary sophistication, from Lalique glass inlays in Cote d’Azur to black lacquer panels in L’Oriental. The Bar Car glows with a champagne sparkle while the resident pianist fills the air with sweet melodies. A steward in blue and gold livery waves with a white-gloved hand, welcoming you on board with a knowing smile. Settle in to your cabin, adorned with art-deco details and French-polished cherry wood, and sit back as a grand voyage begins.

RULES
NO.1 Follow all RPN rules, of course. You must be 18+ to join.
NO.2 Literacy is a must. No one-liner replies will be allowed. I'm expecting to see 500+ word replies on average, with good quality! I'm not super strict on this rule, but please be aware I'd like to see multi-paragraph replies.
NO.3 Please be able to post once or twice a week. I understand life can be crazy, but try and be active. Let me know is something is up.
NO.4 This rp isn’t first come first served. Looking to accept around 8-10 people.
NO.5 If people are interested in this, a Discord server will likely be made! I love being able to discuss characters and ideas OOC, and so having a Discord makes this a lot easier.
NO.6 Real face claims only.
MISC

“Veritas et Utilitas”
Since 1867, Howard has awarded more than 100,000 degrees in the professions, arts, sciences and humanities. Howard ranks among the highest producers of the nation's black professionals in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, engineering, nursing, architecture, religion, law, music, social work and education.

The University has long held a commitment to the study of disadvantaged persons in American society and throughout the world. The goal is the elimination of inequities related to race, color, social, economic and political circumstances. As the only truly comprehensive predominantly black university, Howard is one of the major engineers of change in our society. Through its traditional and cutting-edge academic programs, the University seeks to improve the circumstances of all people in the search for peace and justice on earth.
© pasta

Last edited:
Will there be any mystery/adventure elements to this story or is the idea more of just a light drama with some romance?

Will there be any mystery/adventure elements to this story or is the idea more of just a light drama with some romance?
This will be more on the casual side so I’d say light drama, romance, and adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back