• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Merman [m/m]

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
every year I am reminded of my love for merfolk and my oc Dylan and tweek his story and design

I WISH TO ROLEPLAY WITH HIM!
Dylan is a pretty relaxed dude who has a lot of merfolk magic power, he's 20 and lives with two of his parents [Mom and Pops] and younger triplet siblings, he likes to mess with the fisherman in the bay and go on swims
He works in a mermaid themed giftshop because yes on the nose but who would assume that Dylan the son of a Marine biologist and a step son to a fisherman be a merman? Dude just finds this stuff second nature living here
Merfolk are assumed fiction in this world he is in unless people are in the know~

Now a few of the 'mini' plots I have!:
Dylan x son of the mermaid hunter [can be an ocean nerd or not], This would be good for the Drama of it all

Dylan x ocean fanatic/ marine biologist/ nerd, They easily get along, ya know?

Dylan x Someone on family vacation who doesn't want to be here, Dylan would be a good ear to listen and show them a fun time

Dylan x some kind of tourist [Dylan is a local and shows them around!], think about it, two 20 year olds doing local small sea side town shenanigans

Dylan x youtuber who does videos on different folk lore and stuff, Has some Drama to it, has some interest to it

Dylan x old Highschool swim team rival [THE DRAMA! the old Rival is pissed Dylan didn't do anything as the swim team champ afterx highschool]

This is oc x oc
M/M

if you have any ideas you want to suggest tell me during the Private message, you can also combine different mini story lines if you want
I'll explain more deeper details in a PM so don't be scared to send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back