• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Merge (Interest Check)

DJ Elfin

Killed by the inernet
In a wealthy neighborhood known as High Rolls, they have the best facilities and schools imaginable. The neighborhood used to be gated off to those outside of it, in an attempt to keep things clean, beautiful, and pure. So far, it has maintained it's beautiful image and striking purity.

Then there's the neighboring town by the name of Solime, which is known for being crime ridden and dark. Starting out just as beautiful as High Rolls, it fell into poverty whilst trying to compete with them. Schools have been shut down everywhere and it's dangerous to go anywhere alone.

Feeling bad for the other town, their new, young, and naïve mayor decided to allow students from both areas to attend their largest school, High Roll's Academy, for no cost beginning this upcoming school year. This means that students from both areas would have to learn how to get along.

Spots:

High Roll:

Student 1: @budgieboo

Student 2: @Pyroclast

Student 3: @TabbyHere

Student 4: @Valorie

(More spots are always available!)

Solime:

Student 1: @DJ Elfin

Student 2: @everythingqueenie

Student 3: @jacunliffe

Student 4: @GatoTechno

(More spots are always available!)

Teachers:

List of reserved teachers:

(None, as of now. You can reserve a teacher if you like.)

Happy RPing! If you have any questions, leave them below.

Here is the RP: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-merge.80148/

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already reserved a part as one of the students from Solime, so that's one down, everybody else to go! ^^"

Just so you know, I think I am interested in this (it would be my first rp though) I'm just sitting here trying to decide who to be! ;)

I am interested. Can I reserve a character that is part of the High Roll?

I'd like to reserve a character from High Roll too please. Will there be a character sign-up tab?

Pyroclast said:
I'd like to reserve a character from High Roll too please. Will there be a character sign-up tab?
There will be! In the mean time, I'll reserve you a character.

There we go! ^^

It's my first RP on this site, but I'd be happy to play either :) Whichever side you're short on, I'm cool with both.

May I reserve the High Roll spot that's left? This is like my first RP on this site but this sounds intetesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back