• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional The Mechanist's art Scrap pile

The Mechanist

Everyone's favorite cybernetic robot! 🤖
So I kept seeing everyone with their art and I thought to myself, why don't I do that too!

Ummm I got nothing more to say so! Here comes the art!

Flower squid

IMG_4183.JPG

Really ugly Zombie-X

IMG_4185.JPG

The not so burning flower

IMG_4186.JPG

"Shall I flip a coin?"

IMG_4187.JPG

Flower # who knows cuz I've drawn tons

IMG_4188.JPG

Skull of silverton

IMG_4189.JPG

Scratch the Cephalopod

IMG_4190.JPG

Photogenic Zombie

IMG_4191.JPG

Krakan Attack 2 (2010)

IMG_4192.JPG

Kraken Attack 1 (2010)

IMG_4193.JPG

Tribal Octopus

IMG_4194.JPG

Custom Rifle

IMG_7678.JPG

Furry Comission 2013-2014

IMG_3845.JPG

Custom Sithlord (Darth Sion/Darth Revan hybrid)

IMG_4965.JPG

Sir Bubbles

IMG_5262.JPG

Valentines Card

IMG_5821.JPG

Cookie the Cat 2012

IMG_7565.JPG

Zombie Shark 2010

IMG_7566.JPG

Clockwork 2011

IMG_7568.JPG

Her Eternal Memento

IMG_8018.JPG

Last edited:
Editing this post to create column#2
IMG_7989.JPG

IMG_7570.JPG

I'm open to critique, criticism, and ideas....and free food

Last edited:
I adore the silver skull one.  But... I'm dark like that...

The Zombie Shark is really cool, haha. I really like your art, dude. 

Thinking about designing some custom skyrim inspired armor and my own mechanist character 

Optional Request: Heyo @The Mechanist. So i've listened to some of the opinions my IRL Friends have on me, and now i'm seeing what my Online ones think i might be. Can you draw what you think i would look like? Please do take your time, and if you're having trouble because of my request, please stop. (But tell me if you can, or i'll be really impatient and whiny)

Maybe also my own plague doctor variant too

Optional Request: Heyo @The Mechanist. So i've listened to some of the opinions my IRL Friends have on me, and now i'm seeing what my Online ones think i might be. Can you draw what you think i would look like? Please do take your time, and if you're having trouble because of my request, please stop. (But tell me if you can, or i'll be really impatient and whiny)

I barely know you though, how would I draw you

Dont you know how i act?

I've seen how you behave but I don't KNOW you well enough to be able to picture you, every time I see your name I just think of Blaz Blue. Basing looks off of how someone behaves....it's nearly impossible for me to do. I'm a people person, I have to get to know the person fore I make a mental image, an emotional connection is almost always required 

You lowkey asked an artist what artists hate. 

>sees you can draw

"Can you draw me??"

Just my opinion though. Just keep that in mind. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back