• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Means of an End: A KH story

Riven

Several years have passed since the conclusion of a series of events that were labeled as "The X-Blade" era.

The heroes of old are now long gone, and a new generation of keyblade warriors have now been born, alongside series of schools and various methods to teach the new heroes to their new powers and abilities.

Even with the end of the hunt to bathe the worlds in Darkness and the stopping of a Second Keyblade War, various types of Heartless somehow run rampant along small areas of the worlds. This remains the duty to the new generation of wielders, to help maintain the peace and to keep the Darkness at bay.

Though the worlds themselves remain safe, a small glance along the corner of the eye can barely miss movement among the shadows cast from the overflowing light. Now with various wielders going missing, is it really safe to say that the war is over?

The chance of another Xehanort Crisis is not bound to happen, or can it.

(A DnD stylized story of Kingdom Hearts, definitely something interesting that came to mind.)

Sounds interesting. Few questions though:
1. Are people who have very little experience playing D&D be welcome?
2. Will time zones be a problem?
3. Will it be done at a set time or as an when you can post?
4. How will things like a Keyblade Wielder be done or will no one be one?
5. How will Character Creation be done?

Other then those questions, I would love to play.

I'm interested too! But like the poster above, I'd definitely need to know a little bit more on how you're planning to run it.

Sounds interesting. Few questions though:
1. Are people who have very little experience playing D&D be welcome?
2. Will time zones be a problem?
3. Will it be done at a set time or as an when you can post?
4. How will things like a Keyblade Wielder be done or will no one be one?
5. How will Character Creation be done?

Other then those questions, I would love to play.

1. This will be mostly targeted around using the dice roll system, so at least some experience around DnD would be appreciated.
2. Shouldn't be since this will be based around post at convenience and reply after another
3. Resort to 2
4. All players will be student level wielders who have their own design and name of a keyblade, sticking to the usual lore, that'll be the only one you get for the rest of the story
5. Leave that to me :D

I do have a little bit of knowledge of the dice system, thankfully, and when I was playing Kingdom Hearts 24/7 I designed and named my own Keyblade. I'll need some time to see if I could find it, if I can't then I'll just redraw it, then I can post it. By the way I have never seen Darkness as evil, only idiots that think that they can get away with anything resorting to Darkness because it can get them most of the way to there goal in a rather quick amount of time.

The real question is why the heck is this getting more traction and views then when it was up weeks ago 😂😂😂

I am also quite interested. I have many years of DnD experience, so that won’t be a problem! Though, I’ve never done a dice system on here... so I’d have to figure that out. As long as that’s not an issue, I’d be happy to play!

I hope you find them, but it might be kinda tough. Kingdom Hearts isn't really as popular as it should be, sadly. Three people is probably enough if no else is interested though, and you could always fill out the rest of the party with a couple of NPCs if you need to.

Yeah I'm working on the base and my npcs, that's why I'm working with giving some more time in case people still want in early

Can I be a guardian class character for this? Not having to worry about all the changes to spells and just focusing on smashing everything with a heavy keyblade sounds like it could be fun.

Can I be a guardian class character for this? Not having to worry about all the changes to spells and just focusing on smashing everything with a heavy keyblade sounds like it could be fun.

"Kid, I like your style."

Come on in!

Due to IRL stuff, I don't think I'll be able to post a character or anything of the such. Things just got too hectic all of a sudden. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back