• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต! ( ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด, ๐˜ค๐˜ค/๐˜ฐ๐˜ค, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค/๐˜ฐ๐˜ค )

deadly king

never fade away
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
the masterlist!
    about me!

Hello to anyone reading this! My name is Vegas and after an embarrassingly long hiatus, I'm finally ready to jump back into long-term roleplays! That being said, I'm not interested in writing any novella style, I'm really not trying to write a book while also attending classes! I'd really prefer to keep my roleplays in the 3-to-4-paragraph area since I've found it keeps up motivation and is better for long-term writing.

Now, before I explain any of my interests, I'll introduce myself. As I said before, my name is Vegas, he/him. I'm a college student and now that classes are back up, things have slowed down. That's why I'm really hoping to gather a few long-term rps. Although, I do end up getting distracted by other things, unfortunately. I blame my brain, but I will assure you I don't straight-up drop roleplays! Maybe it'll take me a few weeks, maybe a few months, but I'll always come back with a response. Now, if you want something sooner you can totally shoot me a message or a bump and I'll return as soon as I can! I know it sounds a bit unreliable, but I am trying to be honest here.

This thread is primarily searching for canon / oc and all things that come with shipping characters together; however, I'm also open to doing oc / oc! I've had some wonderful pairings with original characters as well so my doors are always open! Actually, I do have a few fandoms where I prefer oc / oc, so don't be shy to shoot me a message with your ocs and ideas!

Anyway, I hope to hear back from someone. All my characters are fully fleshed out and I'd love to write them all once again! I'll list all the fandoms or plots I'm interested in doing with the characters in the respective part.

( Throwing this in here but I am such a sucker for side characters !! I absolutely want the main focus to be on our ocs and their storylines, but I love side characters and side interactions that help them grow and expand the world! I've found it's also really good for helping me get attached to roleplays! )

coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back