• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! So, yesterday I created a new OC vampire family, and now I am wanting to use them in a group rp! My idea for the rp was that they send out letters to the more well-known, and lesser-known immortals of the world (your character(s)), inviting them to a party at their mansion. The family is pretty well known amongst the immortal and human world, since a couple of the siblings are in a well-known immortal band called 'Calling Your Name". The band had done well with their last album sells, so the family had decided to throw a party to celebrate the sucess of the band! Now, through the story, they probably won't only stay at their mansion. The youngest sibling and only girl of the family, Raven, loves spending time in abandoned buildings and cemeteries, and the others will sometimes go with her, so they may go to places like that. If their guest want to go somewhere and invite everyone along, they can do that too!

If you would like to join this rp, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back