• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

Snow nodded and said sleepily “I love you Harlow.”
(Oh it’d be nice to be dating again XD)

“I love you too snow.” I whisper softly to you and I bury my face in your neck. “Let’s take about an hour nap and then let’s all go out to dinner together with everyone.”

Snow nodded and dozed off. They ended up sleeping for two hours as the day had exhausted Snow.

(I hope so)

I woke up after two hours without even realising it’s been two hours and I let out a little yawn rubbing my eyes. I grab my phone and I squint staring at my bright screen. I see a got a few messages from Julie and Jessie. Jessie is sending me pictures and videos of Lily with james as well as checking on me and Julie is hinting at things me and you could have gotten up to in the three hours we’ve been gone. I slowly stand up and I walk towards the bathroom in the hotel room. I turn the water on in the shower and I hum softly to myself rubbing my eyes.

Snow rolled over and found that Harlow was gone and looked around for a moment sleepily before he heard the shower running. As he got up, he ran his fingers through his hair which caused it to be a little more everywhere. He walked into the shower and wrapped his arms around his girl form behind and kissed her right shoulder gently

I feel your naked body against mine and I smile nuzzling back into your chest. “Good evening my love. Would you care to join me in the shower?” I say as I turn around in your arms and I wrap my arms around your neck loosely.

Snow smiled and said “That I would my beautiful girl.” Before he kissed her gently and pulled her closer

I kiss you back and I smile into the kiss. I don’t know how I got so lucky to have a husband and a father like you. “I’m so in love with you.” I whisper softly to you before I pull away and I step over to the shower.

Snow followed her and closed the curtain behind them. About an hour later they were all in Theo and Alice’s room. Snow was back in his normal attire, ya know, jeans, boots, t shirt, button down black denim shirt, an old coat a bit longer than usual, and he had his hat on his knee. Lily was sitting on his lap while Harlow was sitting next to him on the couch. David and Julie were situated on a chair together watching James play with a toy on the floor, while Theo and Jessie were sitting on the bed with Alexis

Once we were all hang around together it felt nice because it was always a good time around family. I was snuggling with you and playing with Lily in your lap. She was giggling as I played peek-a-boo and I kiss all over her little face.

Snow smiled as he watched his wife and daughter play together. They were his whole world and he’d do anything for them.

I kiss all over Lily’s face and I snuggle her into my chest. She was such a sweet little girl and I was in love with my little family. I glance over at you and I give you a small kiss.

“I love you too I’m so glad we were forced together.” I whisper teasingly and I lean my forehead on yours.

Snow chuckled and said “It’s a good thing we were. If we weren’t, we wouldn’t have our beautiful daughter here with us.”

“Our beautiful little lady.” I say glancing over at her and she’s trying to get on the floor to play with James. I put her down on the floor so she can play with him and I curl up to you. “Now let’s make another one.” I whisper teasingly.

Snow smirked and said “Soon as we’re alone my beautiful girl.” as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer

I climb into your lap and I lean against you. “Maybe I can have a handsome boy like you.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back