• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

“She might be waiting to tell anyone because she doesn’t want anything bad to happen.” I point out to you and I smile when I see our little girl is awake. I come over giving her a kiss on the forehead and I kiss your cheek as well.

Snow smiled and said “You’re probably right. I couldn’t imagine if anything happened to either of y’all. You and Lily are my life.”

I smile happily and I lean my head on your shoulder looking down at our sweet lily. “I can’t wait to be blessed with another little one just like her. It’ll be amazing watching her become a big sister.”

Snow nodded and said “She’s going to be a great big sister. And maybe we could start on one soon..” Snow said with a sly wink at Harlow. He had been thinking about it for a while. He, David, and Theo had found a nice area where they could build three houses or more if the need arose and had started talks with the land owners who were friends of Snow’s.

When you mention starting on one soon and I see the wink I smirk. “You know we produce quickly so whenever you want to start I’m definitely ready. Maybe we should just stop using protection now and let it happen.” I give you a passion kiss and I kiss Lily’s cheek.

Snow chuckled and said “As soon as we’re alone..” and trailed off as Julie came back to check on them. She looked at Snow and said “There’s a call for you on David’s phone, someone wants to talk to you privately.”

I giggle when you say whenever we’re alone and I was looking forward to that. I raise an eyebrow when Julie comes into the room with a private call for you on David’s phone. I take Lily from you so you can go answer the phone call privately.

Snow walked away from the group and said “Hello?” On the other end was Cassie. They spoke for a few minutes and Cassie let him know how everything was going back home and he in return told her how everything was going on the trip

I go hang out with everyone else and the kids play together in the living room area. I wondered who was on the phone for you and why they contacted David’s phone instead of yours. I just relax and I watch the kids while chatting with Julie and Jessie.

Snow and Cassie didn’t talk for long before she had to go due to work and he headed back to rejoin the group.

I cuddle into your chest when you come back and I give you a little kiss. “Who was on the phone?” I asked in a whisper so nobody else was on our conversation about it.

Snow whispered back “Cassie. Just giving me an update on things back home and I gave her an update on how things were going here.”

When you mention Cassie I tried to not get jealous but it was hard and so I just nod taking a deep breath. “You should join me in a shower.” I whisper into your ear and I have a little devilish smile on my face.

Snow chuckled and said “When we get to the hotel I’ll have David and Julie watch Lily for us so we can have some alone time”

“Okay. That sounds better than the shower.” I say giggling and I give you a small kiss. Lily comes over to us and she climbs up to sit in between us. I kiss her head and I cuddle with her.

Snow ran the backs of his thin fingers over Lily’s soft hair slowly and whispered to Harlow “We made her sweetheart. She’s perfect just like her mother.”

“I can’t wait to make another one and maybe it’ll be an adorable little boy like you.” I whisper back to you smiling happily. Lily was absolutely adorable and she was just the sweetest little angel with so much love in her heart.

Snow looked at her and said “I have darkness in my past I hope our kids will never have to see or experience.”

“We will prevent them from ever having to experience anything harmful and dangerous.” I run my fingers through your hair and I give you soft kisses. “I love you so much.”

Snow kissed her back and whispered “And I love you.” David and Julie looked over and David laughed as he said “Alright you two get a room.”

I giggle at what david said and I playfully roll my eyes. “We will be getting a room soon enough.” I mumble teasingly sticking my tongue out at him.

Snow laughed and said “We should be to the hotel any minute now. David would you and Julie mind watching Lily for a bit? We’ll watch James for a bit for y’all after if y’all’d like us to.” Theo spoke up then and said “How about Jessie and I watch the kids and y’all enjoy some kid free time? Alexis loves Lily and James so it’ll be good for them.”

When Theo speaks up about watching the kids for us and David and Julie I smile. “Thank you so much Theo. We’ll hang out with Alexis sometime for you guys to have alone time.” I say smiling and I rub Lily’s back before she leaves us to go play.

It wasn’t long before Snow and Harlow along with the other two couples found their rooms. Snow slid the room key into the lock and opened the door. Every hotel room smelled the same to him. The room was a bit warmer than usual though and Snow had just set their bags on the floor when Harlow tackled him to the bed in a flying kiss/hug

When we get to the hotel room I say goodbye to Lily and I walk off with you. Once we’re in the hotel room I kick off my shoes and I instantly jump into your arms. I kiss you passionately and I run my fingers through your hair smiling into the kiss.

We spend about a good hour doing things and now I lay beside you under the blankets cuddling into your chest. “That’ll definitely work.” I whisper teasingly to you and I rub your chest closing my eyes because I was sleepy now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back