• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

Snow was talking to David, Theo, and Alex about a variety of topics. It wasn’t long though before they reached the city. The event was being held at a bookstore in the downtown area of Greenville.

Eventually the babies woke up and I got Lily and James bringing james to Julie. I fed Lily some lunch as she sat in her portable high chair seat at the table. James was sitting next to her eating as well and I giggle when he’d occasionally steal one of her snacks off of her tray.

Snow eventually led the group out of the bus and into the bookstore where a table was waiting. The manager, who’s name was Austin Baker, welcomed them to the store. He had actually read the books a few times a piece and was a pretty big fan of them himself.

We cleaned up the babies and brought them with us. I was so excited for you and for you to have this opportunity because it was something you deserved. Lily was luckily in a fantastic mood and I was glad she was being a happy little girl instead of a fussy little one.

Snow was talking with everyone and answering tons of questions about the books and characters in them. When one girl asked if there’d be a sequel he replied “Yes but it’s going to be slightly different than the first book.” which brought an onslaught of new questions.

Lily was like our own private greeter because as everyone walked up she would wave at them like crazy and it would make me laugh. She was the best little girl and her spirits were amazing. Eventually she wanted to walk around so I went walking around the bookstore with her.

Eventually the event wrapped up and the group headed back to the bus. Snow was stopped on the way out by a fan of The Great Separation and he stopped to talk to her about the book for a few minutes. She had gotten there late and hadn’t had a chance to ask him to sign the book for her. He happily signed it and before she turned away she told him he was her new hero.

I intertwine our fingers walking towards the bus with you and Lily. When you’re stopped by a fan I didn’t want to seem rude so I stayed by your side and I smile listening to you talk to a fan about your book. It was amazing how much they loved you and your story. Once that’s done I continue walking with you everyone else is on the bus. “I know I probably say this a lot but I’m just so proud of you.” I say giving you a kiss quickly before continuing to walk.

Snow smiled as he followed her into the bus and said “Thank you sweetheart. I just never realized it’d get this big.”
David looked up as they walked in and said “That was a great turnout today. I wonder what it’ll be like at our next stop.”

I climb up on the bus with you and I smile hearing what David said. “Hopefully it keeps getting bigger from here. Do we have any champagne? I want to do a toast to my lovely husband.” I say giving you a deep kiss.

Snow dug around for a moment before he found a bottle and enough glasses for everyone to have one. As Snow poured the champagne, David and Theo were joking around and Jessie was talking to Julie about the trip.

I helped distribute the glasses of champagne to everyone and once they were in everyone’s hand I raised my glass cuddling into your side. “Cheers to a good time with our family and to my husbands successful books.” Everyone cheers and sips some. I don’t see Jessie sip any of her champagne though and Theo takes her glass for himself. I raise an eyebrow suspiciously but I just say anything and I just keep sipping.

Snow chuckled as he followed Harlow’s gaze towards Theo and Jessie. Theo had told the two guys that he and Jessie were getting closer and closer. They’d been together for over a year now and Theo was planning on asking her to marry him once they reached a certain city.

I give you a quick kiss and I smile into the kiss. “Do you think she’s pregnant?” I whisper into your ear enough for only you to hear me and I was referring to Jessie.

Snow smiled and said “Just wait and see love. I think there will be a few surprises on this trip. I know about a few of them, but they’ll have to be announced when the people involved are ready.”

I raise an eyebrow at what you say and I continue sipping my champagne. “Can you tell me at least one of them?” I asked with a pouted lip and I cuddle into your chest.

Snow chuckled and said “Next time we’re alone.” David looked over at them and asked “What are you two whispering about?” with laughter in his eyes. Snow laughed and said “Nothing don’t worry.”

I smile in excitement ready to hear the news and I walk towards our room to check on the babies. I see little james is awake and I scoop him up. “Someone’s awake.” I say walking out with him and he instantly goes into David’s arms. “Lily is still knocked out and so adorable.”

Snow smiled and said “I’m going to go check on her. Y’all talk amongst yourselves.” Before he got up and headed to the back

When you head to take back I decided to follow you because I wanted to know what’s going on. When I get in the room I close the door behind me and I smile at you. “So what’s going on?”

Snow chuckled and said “I can only tell you one thing, and you mustn’t let anyone know that I told you.”

“I promise I won’t tell anyone now spill.” I say sitting on the bed and glancing back at Lily who’s starting to stir.

Snow laughed and said “Theo is planning on asking Jessie to marry him at some point during this trip. I can’t say when but He’s told David and myself and we’re not supposed to tell anyone else so don’t say anything. He loves Jessie and Alexis and I know they’re getting more and more eager to start their own family.”
(Sorry! I thought I responded)

I squeal when you tell me what the plan is and I smile happily. “I can’t wait to see that. It’s going to be so cute and sweet but I also think Jessie is hiding another secret from us because she didn’t drink her champagne and I know she never gives up a good glass of champagne unless something is going on in here.” I say pointing to my stomach area.

Snow thought about it for a sec and said “Yeah you’re right..I know she’s been living with him for a while now..” Just then, Lily woke up and he picked the girl up and said “Looks like someone’s finally awake.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back