• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

(Oh boy lol)

I was talking with Theo and Jessie as James was falling asleep on my shoulder and I heard the knock. I just assumed it’s David and Julie. They’d probably be a little disappointed that their baby was asleep but he’d be happy to see his parents when he woke up.

Snow handed Lily to Harlow and went to open the door. On his porch was standing someone he hadn’t seen since the wedding. Cassie. They looked at eachother for a moment before Cassie said a hesitant “Hi..”

I take Lily and Jessie offers to take James to the couch. I allow her to take the sleeping boy and she walks away. She sees the girl at the door and recognized her as the wedding crasher. I walk towards the door with Lily and I see you face to face with Cassie. Cassie sees me and the baby on my hip. It’s been a while since she’s last seen all of us and so a lot of things have changed.

Cassie sighs sadly and said “I see you and Harlow have had a child. What’s her name?” Snow looked back at his family and then back at her as he said “Her name is Lillian. Lily for short.” Cassie smiled and said “You always did want to name your first daughter Lily. I’m glad you’re happy Snow. And I’m sorry for everything that happened. I should’ve never said anything at the wedding.”

I stand near you watching Cassie and Lily waves at Cassie because she’s always friendly like that. I hear her apology and I just stand there waiting to see what you’d say because I wasn’t going to be all buddy buddy with Cassie so soon but if she proved that she was over and didn’t try causing drama I’d be okay with her joining the group again. I know how much you probably missed her because she was your best friend.

Snow nodded and said “I’ve missed having you around Cassie. Just no more drama alright?” Cassie nodded and said “Alright. Oh I liked your books by the way. They were every bit as great as you made them out to be when we were younger.” Snow smiled. “Thank you Cassie. I appreciate that. The books have become more and more popular as the months have gone by.”

When she mentions your books I smile and move closer to you kissing your cheek. “My husband is an amazing writer and I’m so proud of him. Our little girl and future children have an amazing man to look up to.” I give you a little kiss before I smile and quickly turn to look at Cassie giving her a while too. Was I being possessive? Yes I was. Did I care? Of course not. There was no way I was giving her a chance to try that old crap again. I walk away with Lily and I go back to my friends

Snow sighed at Harlow’s remarks and watched her go before looking back at Cassie and saying “David and Julie will be here in a bit. Let’s go for a walk before they get here and catch up. It’s been a long year.” Cassie nodded and followed him as he led the way towards the old trail.

I was standing in the kitchen with Lily as she played with james and Alexis. I was still watching the door because I didn’t trust Cassie yet. I watched you two walk away together and I don’t know why I felt jealous. I take a deep breath and I play with my wedding and engagement ring reminding myself that I’m the wife and the mother of your child.

As they walked together, Snow and Cassie talked about a variety of topics. Cassie had been promoted in the library to supervisor and was now watching over four different libraries in the area. She was enjoying it but she missed her friends. Snow told her about the book sales and about the new books he was working on.

Eventually Julie and David show up. James had fallen asleep on Jessie so when they walked in they took him carefully. “Where snow?” Julie asked looking around. “Cassie came back and he’s walking in the woods with her catching up.” I mumble not looking very happy about it.

David chuckled and said “I’ll go look for them. Don’t worry Harlow. Snow won’t let anything happen. He’s known Cassie for a long time. He knows everything about her. I’ll be back soon.” before he headed out to find them

I nod at David’s words and I watch him walk off to go find you and Cassie. Meanwhile whoever is at the house starts packing up the cars for the trip. We had to travel to wherever the tour bus was and take our stuff up there.

David found Cassie and Snow at their old hide out talking about the trip. Snow looked up as David joined them and said “Hey David. Good to see ya.” David smiled and said “It’s good to see you as well. And to see Cassie. I’ve missed you hanging out with us Cass.” Cassie smiled sadly and said “I have too. It’s been a lonely year without the two of you.”

Everything got put in the cars and we were ready to go just had to wait for you and David. We were all outside and I was letting Lily run around outside for a little bit with Alexis.

Snow, Cassie, and David walked up not long after laughing at something Cassie had said. David said goodbye to Cassie before heading to his truck where Julie and James were waiting. Cassie and Snow walked over to Harlow and Cassie looked at Snow for a moment before looking at Harlow and saying “I’m sorry about everything Harlow. I shouldn’t have tried to steal Snow from you. It won’t happen again.”

I look at Cassie when she approaches me and I look at her for a minute. “Good because it ever happens again I won’t be as nice as I was last time. Now let’s go babe Lily is falling asleep in the car.” I tell you walking towards the car and I slip into the passenger seat.

Snow looked at Cassie and said “I’m sorry she’s not usually like this.” Cassie smiled and said “Don’t worry I get it. She’ll warm up to me. Took you a minute if I remember correctly.” Snow laughed and said “Yeah it did. Harlow will warm up to you don’t worry. Are you sure you’re okay watching the house? We could wait for you.” Cassie shook her head and said “I don’t think your wife is ready for that yet. But I’ll be here when you return don’t worry. You can trust me Snow. You know that.” Snow nodded and said “I do. I always have. I’ll see you soon Cass.” They gave eachother a hug before Snow climbed into his truck and Cassie walked back to the cabin. Snow turned on his radio and asked the others if they were ready. They all responded in the affirmative and then the convoy was off with Snow leading the way.

Once you’re in the car I reach over grabbing your hand and I squeeze it smiling at you. Both the babies were fast asleep in the back and it was adorable seeing them sleeping. I confirm that I’m ready and I relax in my seat. I didn’t know Cassie was watching the house for us now and I don’t think I’d like it when I found out.

It wasn’t long before the group reached the parking lot of a store that another one of Snow’s friends worked at. The guy had a large covered area where they could park their vehicles until they returned and he’d keep an eye on them. Snow parked and walked over to where the bus was waiting. Alex, the guy who was sponsoring the trip was waiting outside of the bus and the two greeted eachother and talked for a minute before going and helping the others unload the vehicles and load the bus.

Once we arrived at the bus I got out getting Lily from the back who’s fast asleep and I walk to the bus with you. Once we were on the bus I put Lily to bed in the big bed in the back with pillows around her. Julie puts James in the bed with Lily and I go back out to help get the stuff on the bus.

With everyone helping the bus was soon loaded and the trip was about to start. Snow and Alex were up at the front, Harlow was in the back watching the kids with Julie, David, Theo, and Jessie were talking while Alexis was trying to read a book.

I was watching the kids and trying to set up the camera to see them in the room. I was also putting them in a pack and play so it was safer for them. I put james and Lily together in the pack and play with the camera facing them. I walk out to join everyone and I sit talking with them.

(You’d probably be a great mom.)

Alex started up the bus and the trip truly began. Their first stop was in Greenville, South Carolina. It was only an hour long trip there though so Snow told the others not to get too comfortable because they’d be getting out soon.

I relax in a seat with the rest of the people and I kept checking the camera to make sure the babies don’t wake up. Me, Jessie and Julie talk about babies and when we’re planning to another or if Jessie and Theo will have a baby any time soon. Julie says she wants to have another one soon but they don’t know when they were going to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back