• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

“Yes please.” I allow you to take her from my arms and I got up going to the kitchen to do the dishes from today. When you come back down I was still working on the dishes.

Snow walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist as he said “Hey beautiful.”

(Got some pretty heavy stuff going down irl)

I feel you come up behind me and I smile happily. “Hi handsome. You know how proud I am of you right?” I asked as I turn around in your arms and I press a kiss to your nose. “Because you’ve accomplished so much and you really deserve everything that’s happening for you.”

(No I’m fine. I’m not going anywhere. I love rping with ya.)

Snow smiled and said “Thank you sweetheart. It’s been a long road but I’m happy to finally be where I wanted to be. I have two successful books and one on the way, I have a beautiful wife and daughter, and I’m not having to struggle for money to take care of my girls.”

“Now we just need a baby on the way.” I say teasingly and I giggle nuzzling into your chest. I give you a kiss and I yawn a little bit. I run my fingers through your hair and I hum softly. “Let’s go cuddle without a little girl demanding attention.”

Snow followed her to their room and changed before laying down beside her. As she snuggled up to him he said “I’m glad we met. You’ve given me everything I’ve ever wanted.”

I got upstairs with you and I climb into our bed waiting for you to get in bed with me. I lay my head on your shoulder and I close my eyes relaxing. I smile when you say those things and I rub your arm. “I’m glad we met too. I love you so much and I can’t believe we’ve been married for over a year and we have a daughter already.”

“I know what you mean. I didn’t think it’d happen so quick but I’m glad it did. Our daughter is beautiful. Just like her mother.”

“I thought we’d be pregnant maybe right now or a few months ago but now we have the most adorable one year of little girl and I love both of you so much.” It felt wonderful having a family and I was just so in love with the two of you.

Snow nodded and said “We did move pretty quickly. I was surprised to find out Julie was pregnant while you were. David and Julie have been together a long time. But if you want, we could wait until after the trip to start working on our second child.”

When you talk about working on baby number two it makes me smile. “I think that sounds like a good idea. Gives us time to have fun on your book tour and not have to worry about me being sick the whole time from morning sickness.” The beginning of pregnancy was my least favorite part and I wish I could just skip over it.

Snow smiled and said “Yeah let’s enjoy this and our time with Lily just the three of us. I think David and Julie will be bringing James so the two kids will have plenty of time together. This will also be our first big road trip with you as a member of the group.”

“With me and Lily a member of the group that is. Also James too. They’re so cute when they play together and I can tell they’re going to be the best of friends.” I smile thinking about how excited James and Lily get when they see each other for play dates.

“I can already see their future. Combining their talents to turn this old world around and making the world a better place. Those two will lead our world into a bright future. And we along with David and Julie will do our best to raise them up right and teach them that there is still good in this world and not all is lost.”

(I don’t know where that post came from. It was 3 am. I can change it if you think I should lol)

(That works.)

Two weeks later the group was getting ready to leave. Snow, Lily, and Harlow were currently at the cabin with James waiting for David and Julie to finish closing up their petstore. Julie’s parents were going to watch over the store while they were gone and keep an eye on their house. David’s parents, who had pretty much taken Snow in as well when the two became friends were going to keep an eye on the cabin while Snow and Harlow were away. Theo, Jessie, and Alexis were already at the cabin waiting as well. Jessie and Harlow were talking in the kitchen watching the kids while Snow and Theo were in the office talking about a variety of projects and plans for them.

Alexis was playing with the two babies Lily and James while they sat in the kitchen with toys scattered around the kitchen floor. I was talking with Jessie about the tour and Lily’s development. Lily was walking and talking like crazy along with eating solid food now. She was only breast feeding before bed to soothe her sleep and I kind of missed breastfeeding her all the time. We were discussing how Alexis was when she was a baby and different things Jessie did with Alexis that I do or don’t do with Lily. James walked over to me wanting to be picked up and I pick him up. Lily almost runs over to us demanding to be held by me too. Lily was definitely a mommy’s girl and it was worrying me for when we had another child because I didn’t know how she’d react.

Snow walked into the kitchen with Theo as Lily was begging to be picked up so he snuck up behind her and scooped the girl up and said “Daddy’s got ya now Lil.” and laughed. Theo laughed as well and walked over to Jessie and stood beside her as he watched the going ons in the room

Lily begins giggling when you pick her up and I smile when I see you. “She’s jealous of James being held by her mommy.” I tell you kissing her cheeks multiple times then giving you a kiss. Jessie gives Theo a kiss and Alexis runs over hugging Theo’s leg. Alexis was 4 years old and she loved taking care of Lily and James. I knew she’d make a good big sister one day.

Snow loved his girls. He was glad he had them and didn’t know where he’d be today without them. Lily was taking after Harlow a bit in facial features but she had his eyes and hair. He was playing with her when he heard a knock on the door and he knew it wasn’t David and Julie because they were going to text him when they left.

(About to add some more excitement)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back