• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

(The messages pop up in my email and I only saw the first message before that pop up.)

A little over a year later, Snow was on his way home from work with some exciting news. He had been approached by a wealthy fan of his first two published books and had offered him the opportunity to go on a book tour and see fans of the books across the United States. When Snow asked if his group could come along, the man was willing to pay for their transportation and hotel rooms. Snow agreed and they set the date for a few weeks later. Snow had headed home not long after. He walked inside to find Harlow with a messy bun, jeans, and one of his old tshirts on holding Lily and talking to her with the girl staring up at her with big blue eyes. He smiled and said “Honey I’m home.”

Lillian just turned a year old and she was the smartest little girl. I’ve been staying home with her throughout the first year of her life and we were still debating if I was going to go back to work or not. Lillian knows a couple of words and is walking like a pro. She took her first steps at 10 months old and that was the cutest moment. I was talking to Lillian and teaching her some things. I hear your voice and I smile happily. Lillian turns to look and squeals. “Dada!” She says happily and I let her walk over to you. We’ve been married for over a year now and I still found something to love about you every day. I follow behind her towards you and I give you a kiss when I reach you. “Welcome home babe.”

Snow smiled and kissed her back before picking up Lily and saying “Glad to be home. How’d your day go?”

Lillian hugs your neck and cuddles into your chest. “My days been pretty good but someone refused to take a nap today.” I say looking at our little girl who’s just wearing the cheekiest smile on her face. I kiss her cheek and tickle her. She giggles and hides in your chest.

Snow laughed. “Someone’s becoming a little rebel already I see. I never used to want to take naps at her age either. I took more naps in my high school and college years than I did when I was a toddler.”

“Definitely becoming rebellious but I know she’ll go to bed sooner tonight then usually because she didn’t take a nap.” I tell you and I walk with of the two of you over to the couch. “How was your day? Anything fun happen?”

Snow sat down next to her on the couch with their daughter in his lap and said “Actually something did happen today. A man gave me a proposal about going on a book tour across the United States and seeing fans of my books. He’s offering to pay all expenses except food. Although if we need him to he will.”

Lily kept crawling in between our laps and I give her a toy to play with so she can sit still. I smile happily when you say you got approached about going on a book tour and I was so happy for you. “That wonderful babe. I’m so proud of you and how far you’ve come. Everyone is going to love you.” I lean forward giving you a passion kiss and I smile into the kiss. “When are we going?”

Snow shrugged and said “I’m not sure yet. I still have to talk to the others and see if they can come as well. The guy wants to meet up in a couple days to talk about the details of the trip and the list of destinations.”

Lillian nuzzles against my chest and finds her pacifier putting it in her mouth. “That sounds fun. I’m sure Lily misses her best friend James.” I rub Lily’s back and of course now she’s getting tired. “I guess all she needed was daddy to get home for naptime.” I mumble with a little laugh.

Snow smiled and said “I can put her down if you want. Then I can come back and we can relax and talk some more.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back