• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

“You’re already planning the wedding? What are you going to get married to her next month?” She asks but then she instantly becomes quiet when I pop back up in the room. “Sorry for the wait I was helping someone pick up some books they dropped.” I wrap my arms around you in a hug and I kiss your cheek smiling. “I can’t wait to marry this man in two weeks.” I say happily and Cassie’s eyes become wide.

Snow smiled as she came back in and said “You’re fine Harlow don’t worry. In other news, I got a very interesting letter today along with a new manuscript.” He was concerned about Cassie and he was going to text her later on. He knew she wasn’t happy about the wedding but he couldn’t figure out why.

Last edited:
I hear you mention a letter you got a work today and I raise an eyebrow grab one of your hands. “What did it say? Is it good news?” I asked looking up into your eyes.

Snow pulled it out of his pocket and said “It’s a letter from someone who read my book. She loved it and wanted to see more stories from the universe I built. She also sent me a manuscript for a story she was working on that was a very interesting read as well.”

“So it’s like a fan letter or something?” I asked grabbing the letter from you and I begin reading it with a smile. “This is so sweet of her. I knew people would love your books.”

Snow nodded and said “Of a sort. This is the first letter I’ve received about the books. Cassie, I meant to ask you. Would it be possible to put a couple copies of my books on one of the shelves here? It’s fine if not, I know they’re freshly released.”

((Can we name their daughter Lily?))

(How about Lilian Lily for short because just the name Lily seems basic to me)

Cassie looks at you and smiles. “I’ll put together a whole display about a new released book and it’ll definitely attract people.” She says and I smile up at you. “I’d definitely like to help you do that Cassie. It sounds so fun and I can tell everyone those are my handsome fiancé’s books.” I giggle giving you a kiss.

Snow smiled and said “Thank you Cassie. I appreciate it. I’m not going to be able to stay here much longer unfortunately Harlow, I have some work that has to be taken care of at the office.

((I like Lillian too. Just wanted to know if you’d be okay with that.))

I pout when you say you’ll have to leave soon and I just cuddle closer to you smiling. “It’s okay my love. I’ll see you at home.” I kiss you passionately and I nuzzle into your chest.

Snow kissed her back before moving to get up and head back to work. He looked back at the two women and said “Harlow I’ll see you when you get off. Cassie I’ll text you later on.”

When you leave I gave you another quick kiss and I smile brightly. Me and Cassie go back to working. She tells to go up front to check out books and just leave me there without assistance. I kept on checking out books by scanning them and taking no payments because I didn’t know. Soon a man comes in and he’s an employee. He comes over to me and watches what I’m doing. “You know you’re suppose to take payments if they’re buying the book and not borrowing it.” He tells me and I raise an eyebrow. He begins scanning through the computer. He tells me I’ve given at least 10 free books and I go to explain that Cassie didn’t tell me but she comes over. He asks her and she lies saying she did tell me what to do. He believes her and I was moved from the front desk and put back in restocking the books.

Snow headed back to work. When he got back, he went to his office and started looking over the list of new books that were set to be published and then faxed the list to his boss. The rest of the day went pretty quietly for him. David came by with Theo for about an hour to discuss something with him before they left to go meet up with Julie and go see Julie’s parents.

Once the day was done I was exhausted and I felt horrible. It felt like I had messed up so many things today and Cassie didn’t seem to be very helpful at all. It was like after lunch she didn’t want anything to do with me and purposely put me in jobs to fail. I waited for you to come get me at the end of the day and I saw Cassie walk by me. She turns to me and we make eye contact. “Snow is too good for you. He’s an amazing man and you’re nothing but a spoiled little girl.” She says to me and I look at her shocked. She just walks away from me and I’m just sat there in disbelief.

(You should have Harlow ask Cassie why she just didn’t date him when they were younger if she liked him so much lol. And yeah me too lol)

Snow left slightly later than he had intended to due to a phone call with his boss about the list of new books to be published.

“Why haven’t you ever dated him? You’re obviously jealous of me so what’s stopped you from taking him for yourself?” I hissed at her before she can get out of ear shot and her head snaps around to me. “Because I’m just his best friend and now I won’t ever get the chance to be more.” She says and I just sigh crossing my arms. “Well tough luck but don’t act like it’s my fault for your lack of ability to make a move. Let me and snow be happy.”

Snow walked in to find the two glaring at eachother and said “What’s going on here? You two should be getting along.”

“Cassie is jealous of me because she’s got this big giant crush on you and never had the balls to admit it. Now she’s pissed because it’s too late.” I tell you as I walk over to you and I intertwine our fingers loosely. “Let’s go home and I’ll find someway else to work.”

Snow looked at Harlow and said “Go ahead and go out there. I’ll be out in a minute.” He needed to talk to Cassie and then discuss with Harlow the way she was acting.

When you told me you’d me out in a minute I just sighed and I walked out of the library towards the car. I leaned against the car and I waited for you to come out. “See she’s crazy. I’m not jealous of her and everything she said was a lie. Do you really want to marry a liar?” She asks crossing her arms over her chest. “And if you don’t believe me then shame on you because you’ve known me longer then that girl.”

Snow leaned against the counter and said “Cassie, Harlow wouldn’t lie to me. I know she wouldn’t. I also know she is correct about you having a crush on me. You’re my best friend. I’ve known for a while now.”

Cassie looks at you in shock and just let’s go a sigh. “So you’ve known but you’ve never liked me like that? Why?” She asks looking upset and defeated.

Snow sighed and said “For a long time it was because of what happened with the last girl I dated. She broke my heart and that made me not want to date at all. Harlow came along right as I was finally getting over Jenna. You know how much I loved her. Two years of my life I did everything I could for her only to turn around and leave me for someone else.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back