• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

Snow smiled as she leaned over and kissed him. Just then the waitress came back with their dessert. There was a note on Harlow’s.

I see our dessert come out and I was so excited because it looked delicious. I glance down at it and I see the words. My eyes become wide and I smile happily looking at you to make sure they didn’t get the wrong person.

Snow smiled and nodded. Her eyes widened as he got down on on knee and said “Harlow Ashley Grey, will you marry me?” The restaurant went silent as they waited for her answer.

When you got down on one knee in front of me my eyes welled up with tears and I look down at you nodding. “Yes I will.” My mascara wasn’t waterproof so it started smudging a little bit but I wasn’t concerned with it at the moment. I hold my hand out letting you put the ring on my finger and the restaurant erupts with claps and cheers. I wrap my arms around your neck tightly and I kiss you passionately.

Snow stood and kissed her back before they released eachother amid the claps and sat back down. Slowly the cheers died down and the restaurant resumed it’s natural low hum of conversations

I look at the ring on my finger with such joy in my heart and a happy smile on my face. I take a bite of my dessert and I hum in delight. “This is delicious. The chocolate is so yummy and rich. Thank you so much for dinner tonight and for making me the happiest girl in the world.”

Snow smiled and said “Thank you for saying yes. You’re the first girl I’ve asked to marry me. And you’re the only one I’m going to ever ask.”

I look at myself in the mirror and I nibble on my bottom lip taking a deep breath. I’m just wearing a cute little outfit that’s a skirt with a little button up shirt and some flats with my hair in a ponytail. Today was my first day of work at the library and I was really nervous for this. Hopefully I’d do something right and Cassie would have anything bad to say about my performance today. I walk downstairs and I see you in the kitchen. “How do I look?” My engagement ring was shining on my hand and every time I looked at it I couldn’t stop from smiling. I know you told Julie about helping with the wedding and of course her fiancé knew because he lived with her. She was so excited to help me plan it and I’ve been discussing things with her for the past few days. I didn’t know if Cassie knew about the wedding yet though.

Snow smiled and said “You look great hon. You’re going to do great. Are you ready to go?” He had already grabbed his hat and computer bag as well for his job.

“Yes let’s go.” I grab my purse and I walk towards the front door with you. “Are you still going to be able to come by during lunch and see me? I’d love to eat with you.”

Snow checked his watch and said “Yeah I should be able to. I have a meeting at 2 though that I can’t be late for.” He led her out to his truck and opened the door for her

I climb into the truck when you open the door and I smile. “Thank you my fiancé.” It felt wonderful to call you that and it felt real thinking about how we were getting married in about two weeks now.

Snow smiled and said “I love that we’re getting married soon. Two weeks my dear. Two weeks.” He got in and started the truck before driving her to work.

“Two weeks until forever with you.” I was so excited and happy about this. Me and Julie were going this weekend to get my wedding dress and she’d be hiding it in her closet for me because we didn’t want you seeing it. My mom was going to be meeting me at the dress shop to pay for the dress and I was excited to see her but also a little nervous because she hadn’t talked to me much since I’ve been gone. I was hoping she’d miss me some. Once I arrived at the library I leaned over kissing you deeply and I smile against your lips. “I love you and I’ll miss you.”

Snow smiled and said said “I love you too sweetheart. Have a good day. I’ll see you later on.” That was the first time Harlow had said she loved him. He was glad to hear her say it. He knew she had loved him for while but he knew how hard it was to say it for the first time.

I get inside the library and I’m greeted by Cassie. She smiles at me and I give her a smile back. “We’re going to start you off by restocking books and putting books back in the right places. Every book in this stack has a sticker inside and the sticker tells you which section it goes in. Then we look at this paper and it’ll tell you which shelf the book belongs on.” She tells me showing me a big stack of books sitting on a table and also points to the list that she was talking about. I nod my head quickly and I was confident I could do this. “Also first we’re going to sort which books are in the same area so it’ll be easier for us.” As I’m reaching my hand out to grab a book Cassie’s eyes flutter to the ring on my finger and her eyes widen. “What is that?” She asks me and I glance over at her smiling. “Snow proposed to me at dinner the other night. Isn’t it beautiful?” I hold my hand out showing the ring and Cassie’s heart sinks. She knew you had been told to only give the ring to the woman you’d be with forever and you’d show the ring to Cassie many times. She had always imagined herself getting the ring and now seeing it on my hand her soul was crushed. “Let’s get to work.” She dismissed me and I nod begin to do what she told me.

Snow had walked into work and found a massive nerf gun battle going on. His job was great...jk

Snow walked into work and found his secretary waiting for him with a manuscript and a letter in her hands. She said Goodmorning and told him that they had received the story and letter earlier that morning and they were addressed to him. Snow nodded and took the letter and manuscript before heading to his office

The day was going by pretty smoothly and I’ve only made a couple of mistakes today. Cassie’s been a little hard on me about them but I’ve just taken in the information and fixed the mistake. Little did I know how much Cassie hated me and how she wished for some way to fire me. It was getting close to lunch time and I was so excited to see you. I had told Cassie you were coming to visit me for lunch and asked where we could sit for lunch. We had an employee break room in the library so I waited for you at the front.

Snow walked in with his computer bag on his shoulder and the letter sticking out of his jacket pocket. Snow was always one to wear his old camo jacket when it was cool enough to wear it or when it was storming. He smiled when he saw her and said “How’s your day goin?”

I walk up to you and I give you a passionate kiss. “My days been great. I think I’m doing a good job. I’ve only messed up a couple of times. How’s your day been?” I asked intertwining our fingers and walking with you towards the break room. We get in there and Cassie’s in there. She looks at you and gives you a smile. “I’m going to run to the bathroom real quick but I’ll be back.” I tell you giving you a kiss on the cheek before I shuffle away.

Snow set his bag down and said “Hey Cassie. How’s everything going today?” He was trying to be there but his mind was still on the letter he had gotten.

Cassie looks at you. “You proposed to her? Don’t you think it’s a little too early? She’s a rich girl who’s never worked a day in her life and how do you know she’s not waiting around for your books to blow up so she can have money again? Your grandma told you to give the ring to the right girl.” She basically begins ranting at you and crosses her arms. “I don’t think she’s the right girl for you.”

Snow sighed and said “Yes I did. And She is working now. I don’t know why you’re so mad about this. Harlow is the best girl I’ve dated. She makes me happy. Why don’t you think she’s the right girl for me?”

Cassie just sighs and look at the door before looking back at you. “Because she’s the complete opposite of who you are and she just doesn’t seem right to me. You could do better. When are you planning on getting married to her anyway? Why wasn’t I told about the wedding?”

Snow frowned and said “She’s not that different from me once you get to know her. As for you not knowing about the wedding yet, not even my parents know yet. We just started planning everything a couple days ago.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back