• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

Snow introduced the two women and said “Let’s take everything outside and we can all talk and get caught up.” David, Theo, and Julie were already outside and setting up chairs and getting a woodpile ready for a bonfire when Snow, Cassie, and Harlow walked out.

As Snow looked around he smiled. He had his girl and some of the best friends he’d ever had there. This was the first time he’d hosted a party here on a long time and he hoped it went well. He called everyone over before they started eating and introduced Harlow and the others smiled and said hello and introduced themselves. Snow started handing out plates and everyone fixed their food and settled into their usual positions around the patio.

((Do you want to rp the girls and I’ll do the guys?))

Last edited:
(I can try I don’t really know how his friends are.)

Me and Cassie said our hellos to each other and introduce ourselves. Cassie seemed a little taken off guard when you introduced me as your girlfriend because she had never heard of you talking to anyone. Jealousy raged within Cassie but she held it down and I walked with you out to the bonfire.

Once we were outside I got introduced to the rest of your friends and I think they liked me which felt nice. I wasn’t as nervous now that I got introduced to you and I was excited for tonight.

(Cassie is sweet but can be jealous at times and Julie is super smart and really accepting of new people.)

After they had all gotten settled, David looked at Snow and said “So Snow, how’d you and Harlow meet? Did y’all meet here in Newberry?” Snow chuckled and said “I met Harlow back in Charlotte actually. Her parents and mine had gotten to know each other pretty well and when Harlow came with them to the house one day we started talking and became friends until I asked her out and now here we are.” David nodded and said “I’m glad you found someone. I know your last girl wasn’t the best.”

I sit next to you on the couch and I had your hand intertwined with mine. I listen to you explain how we met and that was a great way around the truth. It was semi the truth and I was fine with that. They’d probably look at like we were crazy if we explained the whole truth. “You seem a little familiar. I feel like I’ve seen your face before.” Julie says with a very curious look on her face. “I did a little bit of modeling when I was younger for my mother’s clothing that might be what you saw.” I didn’t know if she was even interested in fashion but that’s the only place I could think shes seen me. “My parents are heather and Jeffery grey.” I tell her with a smile and I can see her fingers typing away on her phone.

Snow kept Harlow close the entire time. Theo looked at David and then at Snow and asked “How long have y’all been together? You two seem pretty close. I know y’all seem to be closer than David and Julie were when they started dating.” David laughed and said “You’re not wrong. Julie and I were a mess when we started out .” Snow laughed and said “Harlow and I have been together for about a week and a half now. And yes you are right Theo, she and I are already close. She’s the best girl I’ve dated in all honesty.”

When we were around each other it was almost an instinct to be really close because I think we both enjoyed the physical touch. I know I enjoyed it a lot. I’d wait for you to answer your friends question and I laughed a little bit when one of your friends mentions his relationship being messy at first. Of course I didn’t know why it was funny but I was just trying to fit into the group. I can’t help but blush when you say I’m the best girl you’ve dated and I cuddle into you more kissing your cheek. “And she’s by the far the prettiest.” Julie comments and Cassie is just look at us occasionally from her seat with jealousy boiling up inside of her. I blushed more at Julie’s comment and I thank her.

Snow smiled and looked at Harlow and said “You’re absolutely right Julie. Harlow is by far the prettiest the prettiest girl I’ve dated. And the one girl I can see myself being with till the day I die.” David and Theo looked at each other and then back at Snow and David said “I’m glad to hear it Snow. It’s about time you had some happiness in your life.”

We make eye contact when you look at me and I give you a bright smile along with my cheeks becoming even redder. I lay my head on your shoulder and Cassie doesn’t feel happy hearing you mention me being the one you’d die old with because she always wanted her chance. “I can already see it. The wedding then the babies. I’d love to help you plan all of that.” Julie says and I giggle nodding. Little did she know our wedding might be in a three weeks and it was already planned.

(Maybe a week before the wedding snow does a proper proposal and Cassie sees the ring and not knowing the weddings in a week she begins to try talking to snow about how it’s too early and how she doesn’t think Harlow is the one for him.)

(Works for me. I don’t know why but I am extremely tired right now)

Snow smiled and said “I can’t wait.” Then he looked at Cassie and noticed the look in her eyes and frowned. There was something wrong that was upsetting her but he wasn’t sure exactly what

Julie continues. “And your babies will be beautiful because you both have beautiful blue eyes and just beautiful faces. How many kids do you guys want?” She asks us and I glance over at you smiling. “I’d say 3 or 4.” Cassie looked annoyed but she was also putting on a fake that seemed fake.

Snow looked at Julie and said “You know, if we all start having kids right about the same time, they could all grow up together and be the second generation of friends like we are. I can’t think of a better group of people than the ones we grew up with.” David nodded and said “Julie and I are getting married next month. Any idea when you two will be tying the knot?” Snow looked at Harlow and said “I think it will be soon. I’ve only been with her for a short time but when you know, you know.”

(Julie and Harlow should we pregnant together that would be so cute)

I smile when you mention us all having kids around the same time and I thought that just sounded really cute. If all of our babies grew up together they’d have life time friends and it would just be so cute. I was surprised to hear that Julie and David were getting married next month but now I notice the engagement ring on Julie’s hand. When they ask about us I smile nodding when you say it might be soon. “Now come on guys. Getting married after only a couple of months is kind of hasty isn’t it?” Cassie says from her chair.

(Yeah, that’s something I’ve always wanted irl too.)

Snow looked at Cassie and said “Harlow is a great girl who I can see myself being with till the end. And she wants to be with me. If she didn’t, she wouldn’t be here.” Which was technically half true because her parents had made her come with him but now she did want to stay. Snow knew that if Harlow didn’t want to end up marrying him and having a family they wouldn’t be as close as they were.

Cassie looks frustrated but she just lets out a small breath and looks at me then away. I thought she was just concerned about her friend and so I turn to her. “I really like snow and I can see him being with me forever. I promise I won’t break his heart and I will protect your friend.” I tell her smiling and Julie let’s out an ‘awe’. I turn back to you giving you a smile and I cuddle closer to you kissing your cheek multiple times.

Snow smiled and said “Alright who’s ready to watch a movie?” Everyone except for Cassie said yes but she came with them anyway. Snow and Harlow sat cuddled up on of the chairs and David and Julie mirrored them on the couch beside Theo and Cassie ended up taking the last chair. The movie they had all agreed on was Independence Day.

(about to go to work. I’ll respond when I can.)

(I just got off work)

We went inside for the movie and I was excited just some more cuddles. Being close to you was amazing and I couldn’t believe I’d get to do this forever. I kind of felt bad because Cassie was singled out but I didn’t know we’d be with other couples. I glance at the screen when you pick a movie and I lay with you cuddling. I glance over at David and Julie who were kissing each other. Did they think we were weird because we haven’t kissed?

((I just got home. Today was insane.))

Snow was watching the movie while they cuddled. Independence Day was his favorite movie and he’d seen it so many times he could say almost every line. Occasionally he noticed Cassie staring at them with a sour look in her eyes before she noticed he was looking at her and turned away

I wasn’t paying attention to Cassie or even the movie very much because I was in my head about a lot of things. I was wondering if you wanted to kiss me as bad as I wanted to kiss you or if you were ever going to tell your friends the truth about how we happened one day. I was also wondering if they actually liked me or if they were faking it in front of you. I guess I was just worrying too much tonight but if we were going to get married I wanted your friends to like me. I pull away from your chest and I tell you I have to use the bathroom. I give you a small kiss on the cheek and I smile walking away.

A couple hours later, the movie had ended and the group was just talking. Snow was up and moving around now telling a wild tale about a new immortal that he was planning on writing and the other guys were commenting ideas about what could happen and trying to get themselves incorporated into the story as well. Cassie, Harlow, and Julie were both laughing at some of the suggestions and the guys came up with.

I was sitting near you but also with the girls close by. We were having fun laughing and listening to you guys being silly together. I loved hearing your creative ideas and I’d love to see more books you’re going to write. I loved how talented you were and I knew our future would be filled with lots of books and potentially some fame for you. I turn to the girls and me and Julie begin talking. “I love your ring it’s beautiful.” I tell her and she smiles showing me more. “The engagement was so sweet and of course I had to say yes because look at that man. He’s just the best.” She says looking over at her fiancé and I giggle. “My mans pretty handsome too.” I say looking over at you admiring how handsome and cute you looked right now. “And one day we’ll find Cassie a man.” Julie teases Cassie and Cassie just rolls her eyes in response.

Snow and the two guys had gotten up by this point and were headed to Snow’s office to play some minecraft and work on some animations for their YouTube channel. The three had been playing minecraft for a long time together and had started up a channel for minecraft animations about their old adventures in the game. They had actually made a decent amount of money from their channel which is how Snow had bought his new laptop and desktop for animating and playing minecraft.

(I had to. Couldn’t resist lol. I grew up with minecraft)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back