• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

I see everyone smile and cheer softly when we come into the dimly lit room. “Our 5 pound 8 ounces 18 inch miracle.” I say after you announce her name and everyone comes gathering around to look at her little face and Julie brings James over who’s sleeping. “Look at these new best friends.”

Snow smiled and said “These two kids are the start of the next generation of our group. They’ll be the leaders of their own little group and someday all of the land here will be in their names.”

I smile seeing james next to Lillian and she looked so little compared to him but he was already a month old and she was a fresher baby. Only about 15 minutes old. “I can’t wait to see them grow up together.” I say smiling at them and Lilith begins to cry causing James to wake up. “She’s already annoying him.” I joke teasingly.

Snow laughed as his mom walked up and he handed Lily to her and she smiled as she looked down at her first grandchild. “She’s beautiful Snow.”

I watch your mom hold Lillian and I can’t help but some because I can tell how much she loves the baby already. Lily is getting a little fussy and I knew she was probably hungry because she hadn’t tried latching on to nurse yet and I was hoping she did.

It wasn’t long before everyone had held the two kids at least once. Eventually, Lily had started getting super fussy and Harlow was exhausted so he took them back to their room and helped Harlow lay down.

Once we were upstairs I laid in the bed and I held my hands out for Lily. “She’s probably hungry let me see if she’ll latch on.” I was going to try breast feeding but if it didn’t work then we could try pumping or formula.

Snow handed her Lily and sat down on the edge of the bed. The storm was still going on outside and the group was planning on staying till it was over.

The power still hadn’t come back on and it was pretty dark in the house besides the candles lit around the house. I pull my robe down a bit and I put my nipple to Lilith’s mouth. She attaches and begins eating. I let out a sigh of relief and I play with her little fingers. “You’re one lucky little girl because you have so much love surrounding you.” I whisper softly to her.

Snow watched for a moment before saying “I’ll be right back sweetheart. I’m going to go check on the others. Make sure they’re okay for a bit so I can stay here with you for a while.”

I nod letting you go and I just take a minute to bond with our little girl. She’s the most precious little thing and I always already so in love with her. I kiss her forehead as she eats and I smile getting a little teary eyed. “Please don’t grow too fast.”

Snow walked into the living room to find David and Julie asleep with James on the couch, Theo and Jessie talking quietly in a corner, and his parents talking in the kitchen. The storm was still blowing outside and he could tell his parents were getting restless. They had never liked being stuck somewhere.

Lillian finishes eating and I burp her on my shoulder. She burps and I smile kissing her cheek. I unswaddle her and I lay her on my bare chest for some skin to skin contact. I cover her with the swaddle blanket so she doesn’t get too cold and I enjoy the sweet cuddles.

(Yeah that works. Maybe Snow comes home and tells Harlow and Lilith that he’s been taken on a world wide book tour?)

(I said that wrong name lol it’s Lillian not Lilith but anyway. Lillian can cheese it up for the cameras that are taking pictures of her daddy.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back