• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

Snow looked over at her and said “I like it. It suits you.” He did like the color on her but he was never much a fan of women wearing make up. He had always found natural beauty more attractive than make up.

I come over to you with a giggle and I sneakily leaning over pressing my lips to your cheek giggling. It left a red kiss mark on your cheek and I just couldn’t stop laughing to myself. “Now you look even cuter.”

Snow laughed and said “Thanks sweetheart. You’re pretty cute yourself.” He wondered how close she was to deciding whether or not to stay with him.

((Headed to bed. Goodnight! Cya tomorrow!))

(Good morning)

I wiped the makeup off of my lips with a paper towel because I just wanted to test it out and I come over to you so I can help you wipe the smudge on your cheek. I think every day I was getting closer to staying with you and I think I could enjoy a life here with you.

Snow watched her blue eyes for a moment before asking “What would you like to do for the rest of the day? We still have a good four or five hours till it starts getting late.” He honestly wouldn’t mind just hanging out there with her. “You could read the story if you’d like.”

Last edited:
“How about you show me around town? I’d love a little tour of the town we’ll be calling home.” I say giving you a smile and I tuck my hair behind my ears. “Then we can come home and maybe you can show me how to cook something.” I glance down at my phone and I see one of my friends was calling me. “I’ll be back.” I walk away towards the hallway and I answer the FaceTime call. She was with some of our other friends and they were smiling at me. It looked like they were having lunch at our favorite restaurant. I miss that place it was delicious. “Harlow you look horrible. Have they deprived you of makeup and moisturiser?” She asks and I just shake my head. “I bought something’s today but I didn’t have anything this morning. It’s not as bad as you guys think.” I tell them and I couldn’t stop smiling thinking about you. “Oh god don’t tell us you’re crushing on that poor boy. Remember the plan? You fake it until the month is over then you can come back to us.” I sigh softly at her words because I didn’t know if I wanted to go with the plan anymore. “Yeah I know.” I say quickly to shut her up so she doesn’t talk crap about you anymore.

Snow had walked into his office and was checking his computer while she had answered her phone. He had two emails from work talking about the books and he responded to both before bringing up the images of the three covers he was deciding between. Snow leaned back in his chair and sighed. Decisions decisions

(Sorry if my replies are spacey I’m going to work and will not be able to reply very often)

Once I was done on the phone I walked around the house to find you and once I found you I smile. I come up behind you wrapping my arms around your neck and I hug you. “What are you doing?” I asked looking at the screen.

((You’re good. I have to go to work today as well. We’ll just have to respond when we can))

Snow smiled and said “I was checking emails and now I’m looking at the covers for the second book. Which do you think looks best?” He loved it when she wrapped her arms around him.

I move from standing behind you and I move to stand beside you staring at the screen. All of them are really good and I was even more excited to read your books. “I like cover two.” I say looking back at you smiling and I look around for somewhere to sit.

Snow nodded and said “Yeah that’s the one I was leaning towards as well. It really does capture the story as well. That’ll work.” He turned around and said “Are you ready to go on a tour of the city? It’s 4:00 now so we still have three hours of daylight left to explore.”

“Of course let’s go.” I say smiling and I walk towards the door bouncing. I walk towards the living room waiting for you and I can’t stop thinking about what my friends said about you. Did I want to leave you? Did I want my old life back?

Snow grabbed his jacket and hat and walked beside her out to his truck. He opened the door for her and once she was in went around to his side and got in himself. He started the truck up and drove back towards town. He was going to have to get gas once they got there.

It was so sweet how you opened the door for me and it made me feel special even though you probably did that for every girl you’ve dated. I was potentially the last girl you’d ever date. It was weird to think about it like that because if we got married in a month I was only going to marry you if I knew it was going to last. I wanted to get married knowing it would last and knowing we’d be together forever. That’s one reason I was so hesitant to get married in just a month.

As they entered the city, Snow pointed out different places and told her stories about the things he and his friends had done when they’d all hang out here. They’d all had jobs here at one point before they started spreading out and moving up in the business world although four or five of the members of his group still lived in Newberry. One worked at the library, one at the publishing company, one at an animation studio, one at the local bank, and the last one made a living by housesitting and doing coding work for some big firm based in Charlotte.

(What if his friend who works at the library doesn’t like Harlow? And they could try to convince snow that it’s not right to marry her but maybe it’s a girl and she’s just in love with snow and wants him for herself. She could be sabotaging Harlow at work.)

I listened closely to you as you showed me around the town and told me stories of you and your friends. It sounded like you had a lot of fun with your friends in this town and I was glad you had such amazing friends around. “I’d love to meet some of your friends. They sound really wonderful.”

((Lol funny thing is that I have a similar situation going on in another rp where Snow has one girl that loves him and he wants another girl. Works for me. We could have her do really well the first week or so and then the manager starts trying to sabotage her..))
Snow smiled and said “My friends have always been the best part of my life. They’re more family to me than my own family. And I’m glad you said that because I was thinking about inviting a few over one night for you to meet and for us to have another movie night and fish fry with.”

When you say you wanted to have your friends over for dinner one night it made me a little nervous because what if they didn’t like me. What if I made a fool out of myself in front of them. “Do they know you’re suppose to marry me? Or how will I be introduced?” I was just really curious as to how you’d introduce me because technically I wasn’t your fiancé or your girlfriend but we were set to get married in a month.

Snow thought about it for a minute and said “I’m going to introduce you as my girlfriend. If that’s alright with you.” He kinda hoped it would be because he was kinda starting to see a future for them together. “If you’re not ready for that yet I can just say you’re a friend and we decided to be roommates.”

(What if he friends joke around about them not kissing the whole time they’ve been hanging out and so Harlow just plants one on him lol because she doesn’t understand their sense of humor and she’s never had friends like his.)

I don’t know why but it made me really happy to think about you introducing me as your girlfriend to your friends and I liked the sound of that. “Girlfriend works. Now I’m really nervous for them to like me.” I say with a little laugh even though I was very clearly nervous.

(Works for me lol. What if one of the friends is the manager of the library and she starts getting jealous of Harlow because she has Snow’s attention and that’s why she causes issues a week or so after Harlow starts working at the library?)

Snow smiled and said “Just be yourself. You’re the first girl I’ve called my girlfriend in almost five years. They’re going to be super curious why I chose you.” He was happy that she had said that he could call her his girlfriend. He was curious though as to how the night would pan out when his friends came over to meet her.

(That works. She notices snow looking at Harlow in some way and she’s not too happy about it because she wants snow to look at her like that and the kiss really throws her over the edge.)

“And what are some reasons you’d chose me? If we weren’t forced to do this whole thing.” I was really curious as to how you’d answer because honestly if me and you had met on the street I would have found you attractive but I wouldn’t talk to you especially because I was usually with my friends when I was out. It was kind of a blessing in disguise that we were forced together like this.

(The cook out can be like a week into the living together so their connection is a little stronger and they’re closer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back